Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wolfy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I find great joy in diving straight into a fantasy world, burning hours and hours going on epic adventures or just sitting around the pub sharing old stories with even older dwarves. I'm a bit of a nerd, I guess you could say.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I reside on the eastern seaboard of the United States and I speak English and that's just about it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Shortly before TBC a close friend of mine bought World of Warcraft. After hearing him go on hours and hours about how great it was, I rolled a toon on his account and have been addicted since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I am in need of a wonderful RP server and I feel I may have found it. I played retail for quite some time before I switched to Wowgasm. I loved Wowgasm and was a top ranking officer in my guild with top gear and many friends but the same raids everyday got dull rather quickly. I'm ready to start over fresh and make new allies, enemies and better my characters to a level I couldn't find elsewhere.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That one is easy, I enjoy roleplaying of all sorts! Epic adventures in a large party to relaxing nights at the tavern with a friend, I'm totally down for anything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would have to be the Humans. It may have something to do with how we relate, me being a human and all, but theres nothing more enjoyable then sticking it to an Orc twice my size while defending the lands of my king. I don't really have a favorite class as I can have fun playing all of them, but if I had to choose I would go with a Priest or Paladin. The power to heal my friends and massacre my enemies all while upholding a noble presence appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I'm looking for is a true RP heaven, where I can escape the woes of real life if just for a couple hours a day.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That would have to be the rules concerning respect towards other players.
Nothing erks me more then some punk trying to bully people around on a video game because he thinks he's better then everybody else. It's all digital, you know?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A quiet evening in Stormwind was hard to come by, but Desa had found it. The Pig and Whistle, her favorite tavern, could be described as a ghost town save for a single elderly dwarf and the barkeep this night. The young paladin dropped her mace and shield by the stool next to the Dwarf.

"What'll it be, miss?" The barkeep asked, wiping down mugs that probably hadn't been used all night.

"Just a draft," she smiled and took her drink.

Desa took a gulp and looked over at the old dwarf. She had noticed him staring at her shield intently since she set it down and decided to speak up.

"It's a fine slab of steel, isn't it?" she gave him a smile.

"Ah, lassy, that it is," He returned the smile. The dwarf looked ancient up close, his beard snowy white and nearly as long as he was tall. "Be ye a paladin?"

Desa chuckled.
"You could say that. I'm just training at the moment." She took another big gulp of her drink. "I've got a long way to go, though."

"Aye, don't let the journey discourage you. I served me time under the Alliance and got the scars to prove it!" He pulled up his sleeve revealing a large jagged scar that circled all the way around his buff bicep.
"The damned Orc ripped me arm off, so I took it back and beat him to death with it."

Desa's face went pale. She was about 5'3", 110 lbs soaking wet. She would be no match to war crazed orc four times her weight.

"Like I said, Lass, Don't be discouraged." He put his stubby hand on her shoulder. "It's a long, hard fight. But it's a good one. Don't be afraid, I can see it in ye eyes."

"Well, old timer" She took another gulp, finishing off her drink. "I have plenty to fear, don't I? If my arm were to be ripped off in battle, I don't think I'd simply have a scar to show for it."

The old Dwarf laughed.
"Let me tell ye this. I've seen many a sights, things not many have seen."
He hopped off his stool and grabbed his bags.

"Like...?" Desa stood aswell, unaware of the buzz that had taken her.

"I seen a Gnome and Tauren go at it once. The Gnome lept up with his little sword and sliced the massive cow's throat."

Desa was a little confused now. "How does this apply to me?" She asked him.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, you see. It's the size of the fight in the dog!" With those words the old dwarf slapped a couple pieces of gold onto the bar "Thats for three of 'um" he told the bartender. "Give the lass another strong one"
Welcome to the server.