Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Silly Banana's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well I love meeting new people and making them laugh or ''lol'' in this case. Meeting new people and having fun is one of my hobbies :). Ive role played for a year, both private and retail. I find it quite fun. Ive played WoW for about 4 years so I know much about it and know a good piece of lore. I'm never angry or when I am it'll only last like 2 minutes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from the U.S. Texas to be exact. My main language is english but I can also speak a little Spanish, but I understand it more then I speak it.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My brother got me into it a few years ago. Loved and played ever since. Played a pvp server for 2/3 or the time and Role played for the 1/3. (I didn't get into it until no too long ago.)

What made you seek our server over others?: My first role playing server was Millenium WoW, It was alright but I had my reasons of leaving. I heard good things about the server and heard rp was good and they actually knew how. :P So I decided to come and check it out. ''Never know something until you try it. ''

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy journey types, fights, town type. My character I'd like to play will be something like an assassin. Also I know that ''God-modding'' and meta-gaming is a no no.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race would have to be blood elf. Because they have a history that appeals to me and how they went through so much and their leader in the end is corrupted. My favorite class and I know no one likes them butt its rogue and death knight. I know how to rp and play correctly as both. But I'm thinking rogue for now because I saw something about an over flow of dk's here. But I can also rp as others.

What are your expectations of this server?: Get and do good roleplaying. Ive heard good things about the rp and population. So Im hoping to meet new people and have fun. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: No god modders. Ive met quite a few of them and sometimes it ruins role playing. So as long as someone knows what they're doing is fine for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I'll be telling the story of what has happend so far of my main character. Kenshun Sunfury. Also yes I'm aware that Sunfury is a part of lore but I can reason with it and make it good. So here it goes.

When the blood elves found out about Kael'Thas Sunstrider's real plan was to let Kil'Jaeden in the world. They knew it was evil. So most nobilities found that anyone and everyone that was related to the blood line is a traitor to their kind. So the nobility and newer leaders of Silvermoon sent assassins to eliminate them. The whole family slaughtered. The leaders kept the assassination a secret, luckily one survived. Kenshun Sunfury. He hid in the woods of eversong. Most blood elves didnt even know of him, so no one cared. He was scared and after two days of stealing food and water from FalconWing Square inn. He went back into Silvermoon, finding guards cleaning up, he saw his mother's face. He could see her eyes as they were lifeless. He ran back to the gate of Silvermoon, breaking into tears. He didnt know what to do after all he was a young age of 8 in elven years or 49 in human years. He went through silvermoon, taking each scrap he could find for food until he ran into a book. This book changed his life and taught him the ways of the assassin. After many years, he knew the basics and traveled to Ravenholdt Manor. They took him in and traiend him as a very skilled assassin. Now today he will avenge his fallen family and take the lives of the people who murdered them.

Other info- Kenshun was a young age at the time, and yes I know that in a way its something liek the new assassins creed but I put a few of those into the story, he is something like a cousin to kael'thas and going after the throne isnt a goal of his. Hoped you thought it was good and hope to join the server, thanks!
SillyBanana Wrote:My favorite class and I know no one likes them butt its rogue and death knight. I know how to rp and play correctly as both. But I'm thinking rogue for now because I saw something about an over flow of dk's here. But I can also rp as others.
Right, first off... The underlined word seriously bothers me... Just kidding ;)

/Anyway/, you won't be permitted to roll a DK. And there is certainly not an overflow. People just love to try it out ever since it's been released, many stop RPing on the DK after a few days. Anyway, why aren't you permitted to roll one? Well, only server veterans can. If everyone could roll a DK, there'd be new players abusing DK powers or not understanding the DK lore.

And, please, never say "no one likes them". I would not care a shizzle if someone was to be a rogue. IC, however, my character might frown upon the rogue. OOC, we're all a bunch of cool people.

SillyBanana Wrote:Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I'll be telling the story of what has happend so far of my main character. Kenshun Sunfury. Also yes I'm aware that Sunfury is a part of lore but I can reason with it and make it good. So here it goes.

When the blood elves found out about Kael'Thas Sunstrider's real plan was to let Kil'Jaeden in the world. They knew it was evil. So most nobilities found that anyone and everyone that was related to the blood line is a traitor to their kind. So the nobility and newer leaders of Silvermoon sent assassins to eliminate them. The whole family slaughtered. The leaders kept the assassination a secret, luckily one survived. Kenshun Sunfury. He hid in the woods of eversong. Most blood elves didnt even know of him, so no one cared. He was scared and after two days of stealing food and water from FalconWing Square inn. He went back into Silvermoon, finding guards cleaning up, he saw his mother's face. He could see her eyes as they were lifeless. He ran back to the gate of Silvermoon, breaking into tears. He didnt know what to do after all he was a young age of 8 in elven years or 49 in human years. He went through silvermoon, taking each scrap he could find for food until he ran into a book. This book changed his life and taught him the ways of the assassin. After many years, he knew the basics and traveled to Ravenholdt Manor. They took him in and traiend him as a very skilled assassin. Now today he will avenge his fallen family and take the lives of the people who murdered them.

Other info- Kenshun was a young age at the time, and yes I know that in a way its something liek the new assassins creed but I put a few of those into the story, he is something like a cousin to kael'thas and going after the throne isnt a goal of his. Hoped you thought it was good and hope to join the server, thanks!
All right... What the fel? This is what bothers me most of all. Why do you have to make a lore twist when it is obviously stated that Kael'Thas is the very last guy of the Sunstrider Dynasty? And why the fel even make a guy related to a person that exists in lore? I mean, if I were to walk around and say; "Hey, I'm the lost son of Illidan." People would look at me as if I said; "Hey, I'm the lost son of Hitler." Never ever involve lore figures in your character's background nor make your character related to them! Otherwise, we'd have ten sons of Illidan walking around. Make a cool character that owns by itself, and not because there's some Mary Sue-ish lore figure behind them.
0_0 ok, Ill be editing and making another intro, I see the mistakes and Ill be making it right, didnt have to be so aggressive though :?