Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wuzeman's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I used to play retail WoW for some time but then it just got too expensive and I started to play some private servers it was only then that I realized that I love to role play especially in groups or guilds.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is English but I speak about 5 words of Spanish, I was born in the United States and have lived there all my life so far.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing online games many years ago and since then I have tried numerous ones not finding one that I continued to love for months on end, until I found WoW I started out with the 14-day trial and was instantly engulfed in the WoW universe.
What made you seek our server over others?:
Between you(anybody who reads this) and me it was the first option on google and I read a post on a blog here.
Spoiler:
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like sort of a tavern/action roleplay mix such as rp towns or like a village type with monsters etc.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race by far is the Tauren and my favorite class is iffy because I like all sorts of classes and have tried most of them if not all. I like the Tauren a lot because I have a deep fondness for kodos.
What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a nice roleplaying community that shares my rp interests.
Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule appeals to me most because discriminating against anybody is generally a bad idea...
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On a dark and lonely night just outside the thriving town of Moonbrook the Defias raiders assemble to rain hell on the unsuspecting citizens of Moonbrook and take over their peaceful place on the map for their own terrible deeds. Soon the word spreads to the defias assembled to move out and have no mercy while ravaging this peaceful town. A lone babe cries out in the dark night and then the defias strike swift and thorough so as to not alert the fuzz of their presence.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I may get angry sometimes.
Find no personal problem except for the last bit about your anger. Try to contain it or exault it in "9. Blah". Do be respectful. Anyways, for as much as my opinion counts...
Welcome to the Server!
Do be sure to check out my guide on connecting in the Tech Support forum. Hint: It's stickied!