Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Badguy567's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a patient and sometimes weird,but funny person.Always helpfull and cheerfull (expect when i got homework).I searched long for a nice rp private server and this might be what i'm looking for.I'm 17 years old.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from belgium.My primary language is dutch but i can speak english like any other fellow 'round here.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well,i first buyed the game 'Warcraft 3'.Then my friend showed me world of warcraft.We paid for it,and we began playing.Though our credit run out,so we went on private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well,for roleplay of course!I went on google and founded this site.And i thought I'm gonna give it a shot ;).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Kingdom roleplay,village roleplay,exploration roleplay,maybe some romance would do fine too!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Personaly,my favorite race is orc,and favorite class is shaman.Why?Because it's vital for my role in RP.And it was one of my first characters in world of warcraft who became most succesfull.( About the rp role:I will explain this at the tell us a story question. )

What are your expectations of this server?:
To roleplay with alot of friendly players.I don't want people who don't know a single thing about rp though!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule.It's important that people don't harras players in ooc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Whips crack!Barbarians howl!The slavemaster roars!

The peons are chopping the trees.Loyal to their master,they load the logs into a old wooden cart.Among these poor peons,a little boy chops on a little tree.The boy's name was Gromnar Thunderfist.Found a little distance outside ogrimmar when he was a newborn.No one knew of his parents,nor where he came from.The other orcs decided to make him a slave.

The slavemaster comes near.
"Little boy!You think chopping that of a tree gives any logs?!"
The slavemaster was about to strike with his whip.
Gromnar cowered in fear,he knew that he was in big trouble again!

But then,a troll shaman passed by,and saw what's happening
Troll:"What are ye doing mon?!"
The slavemaster calmed down when he saw the troll.
"I'm sorry high shaman Telak.But this boy needs a lesson."
Telak frowned.
"Mon,this boy has connection to the ancien' spirits.Ye be messin' with Dem if you harm te boy."
The slavemaster stepped back.
"I'm sorry,sir!"
Telak kneels before the boy.
"Wat be ye name lil' mon?"
Gromnar answered shy:
"Gr-o-m-mnar Thunderfist,sir!"
Telak smiled at the little boy.
"Come with me.There will be 'lot of stuff ye need te learn."

Years passed...

Telak adopted gromnar,and trained him in the art of shamanism.Telak took care of gromnar not only like a student,but as a son.
Now,Gromnar is 24 years old,and can do anything a common shaman can do.
Though,Telak died of a natural dead.
Gromnar was very sad,to hear this news.
He got promoted as the new high shaman,though he isn't happy about it.
One day,Gromnar wanted to know things about his past...Who was he before the horde found him?Who were his parents,and why did they abandonded him?
Gromnar went outside his house.
"I have to know my past."
He went to the gate,unfortantly,a guard saw him.
"Sir,where are you going?"
He answered thusly
"I'm going to travel for a long time,maybe i will come back.Maybe not."
The guard was shocked by these words.
"Bu-ut,your place is here!And you need a staff to protect you!"
Gromnar smiled
"Staves and wands are toys for old men,true power is drawn from the land itself."

Now,Gromnar travels the lands of azeroth,discovers new things,meets new friends.

And maybe one day,he will get a answer to his questions

-The end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes,sorry for the grammar.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Aye, you're one of the lads who can't properly say "g" :D

Right, it was a nice introduction, but there are some English troubles here and there, as well as common grammar rules applied in both Dutch and English. Add room after a dot or comma: "Hi,I'm Rubykuby" should be "Hi, I'm Rubykuby". And here and there I find some difficulties in your vocabulary, but you will certainly learn during RP.

Happy RPing!
Thanks,i'll try to remember that :)
W-w-welcome!