Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chiron's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Greetings Everyone!My name is Uğur and I started to play World of Warcraft 1,5 years ago.But I am roleplaying about 4 years.First I started to be insterested in fantastic books.Then I found a FRP club and they actually teach me real roleplay and I indepted them.I joined some RP clubs more.Last year,I played on global server.(Defias Brotherhood RPPVP).Sadly I had to freeze my account because of my problems with my dad.So here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I born in Izmir/Turkey in 1990 and I am still in Izmir.My primitive language is Turkish.But I can speak English enough to RolePlay :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

First I read Warcraft and Diablo books.After I am new at playing W3 , I get World of Warcraft and I loved too much.World of Warcraft have perfect RolePlay background.Races,maps,dynamics and thousands of things.I played also LOTRO but I never find pleaseru in that like WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:

As I said, I had to leave global World of Warcraft server.I tried LOTRO and DDO but I have to find a private RP server.I found Turkish Private RP server and it was terrible.Especially players...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all of kinds.I will play with my friends.We have already a story and we need a good ambience.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Mine is Blood Elf-Mage.Because I always want to be High Elf-Wizard.I always want to be able to cast spells.I want to be in adventurous life , in fantastic world , in Elvish towns.And You will make it possible :)

What are your expectations of this server?:

I want to enjoy As I do with my first FRP club.Probably I will read books.But I have to get a lot of fantasy experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity and Respect.I must see this characteristics on the peope who I am playing with to enjoy

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Rwynadith is son of Eberdun and Arenin.His family was wanting from him to take Hunter education but He love magic and He have to be a great Mage.He have to make a conversation with his father.He was only 11.He made the conversation which will change his life.

He is a young mage now.But he wants more power than He have.He is studying , reading parchments , learning new magics and learning the story of Azeroth.When He was in Rivarsudenn inn , He met a ratman.His name was Yvesov.He has a wife, Thrisun.They live in a little town.but Yvesov was full of extraordinary knowledge.Now Rwynadith is with Yvesov and learning real magic's secrets.

Once again Rwynadith was going to Yvesov's house to take a parchment about Necro Magician's.But Yvesov never came.Rwynadith found a sandal on the ground.While Just He was bending down He heard Thrisun's voice and He started:
-Where is Yvesov, Have you seen him?
-He went Thakildunn at dawn.(in a shrill voice)
-Thakildunn.Hmmm.I never heard.Is there so far away?
-If you wont camp, You can arrive at night.
Rynadith must be quick.This parchment was so secret.It was about Fallen race.They are real evil of Azeroth.But Nobody knows anything about them.Rwynadith got prepared and He was on Thakildunn way.He couldn't take foods.He was hungry.

Rwynadith arrived Thakildunn.He entered inn which was the first He has seen.He asked innkeeper:
-Have you heard about anything Yvesov?
-Aoh,Yes.You are that boy,huh! said and laughed.
-What?What are you talking about?
-Calm down boy! (Rwynadith was getting angry...)
-What!!?Where's Yvesov?
-He was knew...He was knew that You will come and he said me just "Menderes". (Innkeeper was getting Rwynadith nerves.)
-Speak!!! said Rwynadith and take his wand in right hand.
-He went Menderes.He said just that.But You can't go there boy.The way is too dangerous to a young elf. said Innkeeper.Rwynadith heard loud laughter from bar.
-How can I go there?
-You need fellow travellers.You can stay in my inn.I have comfortable beds.In the morning,Probably I found friends for you.
-OK.said Rwynadith.He was still hearing laughters from bar.And He walked towards to bar......
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

All right, I'll put this simple. The introduction was nice, especially for a foreign person. But you should try to remember some simple grammar rules.

-The so-called "shit-s" aka "he, she and it-s". I work, he/she/it works.
-Proper capitalizing. This meaning no capital letters in the middle of a sentence unless it's a name. He, she and it do not get capital letters unless at the beginning of a sentence.
-The space key, we all love it. After a dot or a comma, please press it. For example: "I go to home.I am tired." What it should be is: "I go to home. I am tired."

Other than that, welcome ;)
Thanks.I will correct my grammar mistakes during RP.Thanks again :)