Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings from Feathermoon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player.. Well, I come from retail WoW. *Points to Subject* I came from a retail WoW RP server, but sadly... The Rp there is -dead-. A lot of my friends even quit WoW, due to the new expansion, and I lost all of my RP buddies. Did I mention that server is dead? Maybe two or three Rpers on at a time. I was lost, because RP is what kept me coming back to WoW. One of my friends actually showed me this site, so here I am. Hoping for the best.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the U.S.A. My primary language would be English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I have no idea really. I started with World of Warcraft, wasn't with Blizzard from the begining. Haven't even played the Warcraft games, but I have read up on the Lore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, the name was awesome, too be honest. My friend also showed me this site, so I didn't really choose.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all the RP people have too offer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, it would definantly be undead... Anything? Mostly undead rogues 'cause that's what I think of when I think the Forsaken.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Too be honest, my expectations are rather high, and I expect the server to be very good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no godmodding, you have no idea about how much I hate it. Not too mention when people make a character who is stronger then everyone else's.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Erm.. story? I'm horrible at these things... "The woods were dark, as the light of the full moon shown through the crooked, withered trees. Upon a branch, sat a figure. Hooded, and dark clothing, he sat there, looking across the burnt ground, a single rose in his hand. He twist the rose, it's petals slowly drift to the ground. He leaps from the branch, onto the ground. He flicks the rose away from his hand, crossing his arms and gently walking away. The rose twisted in a majestic pattern until it simply landed on the ground."... Was that good?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, I think your questions were enough to explain it all, mostly.
Welcome to the server!

It seems like you have RP potential, so why not give your answers some thought--maybe expand them a bit?

Remember, the introduction post is probably the most important post you will make on the server, so--yeah.

Also, when in game, join the channels /chat for regular discussions and /barrenschat for silleh things.

(LFG is for immediate corrections, seeking RP etc.)

Once again, welcome to our server!
Thank ye' kindly. I was actually just kind of excited so I wrote stuff as fast as possible.. Heh.. *Sweat-drop*