Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SillyBanana2020 Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a player, I love meeting new people and having fun. I'm never rude or mean unless someone else caused me to be, but it never lasts more then 2 minutes. I love going and meeting people, being in groups or plain having fun and rping.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: The United States, Texas to be exact. My main language is English but I can also speak and understand Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: My brother got me into it about 4 or 5 years ago. Been playing ever since and loving it.

What made you seek our server over others?: Ive heard good things about the server and heard that the role playing was good and nice. Ive ran into the site quite a few times. My first private role playing server was MilleniumWoW. I had my reasons for leaving

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: All of it in general. I like to have nice and calm tavern rp to sometimes even skirmish rp. Ive been in both. Also Ive had a good piece of knowledge about rp about the good things and no-nos, such as ''godmodding'' or meta-gaming.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race would have to be blood elf. They have a rich history that is interesting to me. My favorite class would have to be rogue. I like the stealthy rp. Assassinating, sneaking, its all fun to me. I like games or types like that such as Assassins Creed.

What are your expectations of this server?: I'm hoping to meet new people, role play and just plain have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The god-modding rule. I like the rule because god-modders are quite annoying and usually never know how to rp or usually rp fight. As long as people know what they're doing, I'm fine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (( I'll be telling whats happend so far to my main character, Kenshun Sunspear.))

Kenshun's mother and father were simple common-folk. His father a skilled mage and mother a magnificent archer. During the third war, when Arthas came to destroy Quel'Thalas, Kenshun's parents were both ordered to go help and defend . They killed many undead. Soon Arthas' more elite troops came and his parents over-whelmed by all of them. He never saw them again after that day. His home was destroyed by undead and left over supply was taken by other blood elves scavenging for supply. Kenshun was left to die. Days after the attack, Kenshun starting to grow hungry and scavenged through whatever he could find. He was only a child. During his scavenging he encountered a book. This book changed his life. It taught him the ways of the assassin. It taught him how to use a blade, pick pocket, and even kill someone. He started to learn all the things that it had. Now he is a skilled assassin, he now will and avenge his parents death, by killing every single undead that comes across his path.
Nice, kinda the same to one of my character's story on another server, good job whats you ign we need to rp :)
ign? and also im waiting for an approval or something because it still wont let me make a server account :/ same thing about ''this name isn't on forums'' or something like that.
Right, not to be offensive, but seriously. I'll sum up something:
-Two introductions
-Three/four topics regarding not being able to connect.

... Yeah. Please, stick to one account. And be patient for the system is having some trouble.

On another note, your character is better, however, it's like Rensin's guide says, a "pity-me orphan". To put it bluntly, it's like: "Ohmagawd, parents died, I lern epiq skillz, nao i keel who keel parents!" It's an overused concept and doesn't really make too much sense. My character, Marr, is in no way like such a character. He's a sissy, he stutters, he is unsure of himself. Wait what... A non-epic character? Fel yeah! Every character has its flaws, the more you have, the more cool RP situations you can get into. And yet then, learning assassination from a book... *Rolls eyes*
Yeah he/she is right thats why i dumped by character like that in the bin, now i have Dune he has load's of flaw's and it very fun rping because he is always getting moaned or shouted at by his commander, i suggest looking at other peoples intro and getting a sense of what there like then transform it into something you like, if you want him to be an assassin make that his goal, so he will constantly be trying to seek assassins to train him, or summin like that.
Yes, Im on here now and its he :D, successfulyl playing and rping now.