Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Annoyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, its been 3 days, can a gm help me with the server creation thingy please, ive made a new email and forum account, i go to create server account, make sure everything is the same except password and at the end of email i put @yahoo.com. Please help this is starting to get extremely annoying
Please don't make multiple topics over the same subject. GM's will get to it when they have time, which they don't have a lot of to begin with.
Are you sure you have the right realmlist?
i go to the download thingy it says then it opens up realmlist with this in it so i suspect this is the irght realmlist, but its making the server account is the problem :/

here is what pops up when i load it

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
Are you sure you put the right capital letters in your username?
Kaghuros Wrote:Are you sure you put the right capital letters in your username?

That is probably the problem. When I made my server account I had to press [Submit] 3 times before I realised I spelt PiesOfGod without the capitals. Heh.
If that still doesn't work, PM Kretol. The server components had a few glitches returning to working order once the new patch was implemented.
Finally worked, thank you :D