Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello conquest of the horde, i spent a whole week looking for great RP, and i heard about you and you may be what i am looking for.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft is my favorite game because of its style and lore. I got into it when i was bored with all my other games, and after some time playing it i got into it and here i am today.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, in other servers people run around not knowing what their doing, countless times i attempted to perfect RP in many servers: Trance, Ani, And even eternion. All of them led to failure, time after time.
I want a more accomplished and rich RP experience.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Well, usually i like to RP in a crowd, i try to add more to a RP, but i always make sure they welcome me before i enter their RP. The last thing i want to do is ruin rp for someone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I like humans, for their spirit and loyalty. I like rogues also, they get the job done swift and silently. i always liked the way a a rogue ( ninja, assasin, etc ) is able to kill evildoers or anyone else for good or evil. A rogue rogue play's a role in history that's tells your fight back when you need to! defend yourself when you need to!

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect a nice community of mature intelligent people who have high expectations for me, but just for the good of RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The way you enforce lore and RP rules gains my respect because servers usually don't have the authority to ban people because their Pvprp or the server if overstuffed, or flat out because they don't want to

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Marcos Tanilia's parents where a normal family, his father was a store clerk and his mother. . . well a mother. One night in stormwind while they walked by cut-throat ally ( a hidden sub-section in stormwind )
A thug came, knowing he had no time he quickly killed his parents and took what they had, leaving the baby on the floor. . .
some time later, a guard found a dead couple and a baby. after a month of trying to find family they could not find anyone; they left him in a orphanage. Many years later marcos decided to explore stormwind and ran off, until he met a mysterious figure walk by. with a unwavering sense of curiosity, he followed the stranger until he ran into him. The man was wearing a thick dark cloak and had a hood on that covered his face; a dark red scarf was tied around his neck. Marcos smiled and said a shy " hello ". The man poked the boy in the forehead with a dark glove and said, " who are you. " with a deep and shallow voice... " Marcos!! " the boy yelled! ". The man quickly looked around and put a finger to his lips and whispered " Silence... " with a tiny bit of fear in his voice. . .( - skipping ahead - ) The boy kept on following the man, he tried to walk faster but marcos kept on his trail. He tried to run, the boy was more determined than he thought! He sprinted, " Wait up! " Marco yelled. The man looked around and opens a hidden door that looks like a wall. The boy sees him open it as he hides behind a barrel. the boy sees him slam the hidden door, he slowly walks to the door and grips the knob which looks like a strange statue of a gryphon head.. he puts all his strength to open the door, the it slides open . . . he peeks inside the dark tunnel, hes gone... He slowly walks into the darkness, it smelt terrible and the floor was wet. he got scared and started to panic! He ran into the tunnel, until he saw a light it was from the bottom of the door.... he ran into the door... and pushes it open. And pokes pushes hid head to the wall.. to peek inside the strange.. strange.. store?
What he sees is merchants and fighters and weapons and even horde, what he found was a underground trade district, he saw illegal hides, food, weapons, and even slaves; a group of prostitutes walked by him, a goblin yelling " The fights about to start! Get your tickets! 30 silver! " Then he saw the man. ( -Skipping ahead- ) The goblin grabs the boy by his collar and screams " What the hell is a boy doing here! ". The goblin has sharp teeth with dark brown eyes, his breath smelt like garlic. Marcos look at the darkly dressed man... he took off his cape, The dark man was muscular and had bruised all over his body, he was a fighter. the boy stared at the man while the goblin yelled at him. Then the goblin stopped.... he stared at the boy, turning him around examining him- He thought to himself " This boy might be what im looking for... all the wetboys ( Workers for the district ) i have are to obvious and will be a sore thumb to the guards... but a boy could do this for me... " The goblin took out a switch blade
and put it to the boys neck, he said " Listen, if you don't want to die... you better listen up! ". Marcos nodded, keeping all the fear inside and tried not to show the goblin weakness... " i Bet your not as stupid as you look! I need you to deliver these crystals to the trade district, can you do that? " The goblin had heavy doubt in his voice.... he knew one mess up could shut down this operation. .
Marcos nodded, he thought " What the hell am i getting myself into.. ". The goblin took the blade away from his neck and gave him a map and a sack, " follow this map and deliver the crystals... if you fail or get caught my assistants here will find you and gut you, you got that! " The goblin spat at him, then threw him. Marcos stared at the goblins.. The goblins tied the sack to his belt, and marcos took out the map and was forces unto the streets....
( - skips ahead - ) The tradeprince gave the goblin a cold stare...
" You trusted a little boy to deliver crystals to Robert.... Tell me... what where you thinking when you did so.. " Tradprince Giz Sprocket was in control of all the underground trading in Elwynn forest, he had ties to many guilds including some corrupt officials, he was powerful. He was fairly aged and tall. He kept staring at the cowering goblin. . . He said " Erm... I... Thought the others weren't good enough for the job. " The tradeprince punched him in the face... leaving two imprints from his rings. He screamed " What the hell! Why would you send a boy to do so! I thought you were smarter than that Ranzak!!!! " The goblin gave the " Kill order " gesture on ranzak. " Sir im sorry ill do anything! Please!!! " The guard took him away... Giz sighs... " hopefully the boy doesn't screw up... " his face cringes.. knowing if the boy gets caught.. he could gets caught...
This is choppy work, but i did it within 10 minutes, but i promise i rp better than this, well... until next time.. Conquest of the horde.
I am afraid that you didn't answer all questions.