Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Monthly Quiz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had this idea spooking around my head for a while.
What if the server provided a monthly quiz?
One question regarding the lore and one prize for the winner!
This would stimulate people to get familiar with the lore and it's fun!

Example:
This month's quiz question:
Who was the lover of Malfurion Stormrage?
Prize: Free riding lessons!

Let me know what you think! :3
Answer: Tyrande Whisperwind, Priestess of The Moon

Actually, this seems like a great idea! I'd be sure to fund some money towards this for prizes, etc. Maybe even come up with some of the questions.

Count me in!
Was it Tyrande Whisperwind.
This is an amazing idea! *signs up*

EDIT: Yes, Teacake, it was. xD
Yay, shame I was to late :(. I had to go do summin then posted the answer then I was to late. *hysterical crying"

*edit, Yes its an awsome idea im in.*
I like this idea a lot! But if the questions are that easy, you might wanna make it weekly. :wink:
Well, I think it's a cool idea but... Well, it won't stimulate (new) people to look up lore, for they are never on the forums.
Rubykuby Wrote:Well, I think it's a cool idea but... Well, it won't stimulate (new) people to look up lore, for they are never on the forums.

I'm a (new) person and i'm always on forums. and i'm facinated by lore.
Hehe, thanks for all the replies!
I'll put a poll in where you can vote. Players funding the prizes isn't a bad idea though I think IF this is going to happen it should be the GM's leading it. As they have the control over everything! :twisted:
And yes, Tyrande ofcourse.

@ Rubz, this was just an example. Higher Prizes require harder questions! :)
Rubykuby Wrote:Well, I think it's a cool idea but... Well, it won't stimulate (new) people to look up lore, for they are never on the forums.

Rubykuby, unless you can say you know every peon and know for a fact that they do not visit the forums whatsoever, please avoid rude comments.

I do actually like this idea. Something for people to look forward to...And who says it has to be just for the new people? There is more then enough odd lore to give people headaches for a few Silver Tokens :)
Whohoo! GM likes the idea! :D
I'll bite, sounds cool.

Might want to make it five questions or so, if it's monthly.
Headaches are for wusses. I GET MIGRAINES!

Anyways, on-topic now, I for one think that many of the peons will actually get involved in the quiz. I mean, it's not every day you see a peon with 1000+ gold and a few silver tokens, issit?
Secrettom Wrote:Rubykuby, unless you can say you know every peon and know for a fact that they do not visit the forums whatsoever, please avoid rude comments.
I'm not being rude, just saying that most if not all new people who know little about lore never look up the forums for events like this.

Otherwise, the idea is cool for the ones who are interested.
I'm all up for this idea. Whilst I probably won't participate in the actual quiz, I suppose I could just think of some questions.
Pages: 1 2 3