Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Austinatops Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, the truth is, im a really nice guy, and i play that way. I do my best not to piss off any factions. I do play as a warlock, so as to have some good overtime magic attacks, but a lot of my gameplay becomes about what is right.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I am a citizen of the United States of America, and English has always been my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
when i was very little my dad got a pack of demo games. Warcraft 1 was a part of the demo. I played it for hours, and you could only play two missions. I loved it have played blizzard realtime games since. I have never been as interested in first person shooter type games, but when i realized this wasn't just a first person game: it was me, my own character, making choices and affecting my relationships with others based solely on my actions, i was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Basically, I like the fact that you have rules for gameplay and rules for conduct of gameplay. Also, i want to truly play WOW, with the leveling and the selling of items and growing in choices. Other servers just made you level 80, and pitted you against other guys that were waiting to kill you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I like the idea of playing in pairs, with my brother, and having a pretty good time in the adventure and action sequences.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am a big fan of the human warlock, because of their mastery of fire.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A WOW server where I can get an experience similar to true WOW play without it breaking my bank every month.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The truth is, this server, in my humble opinion, does a very good job of keeping the peace between players while creating an atmosphere of studious means at the same time. I appreciate the care for the grammar and spelling and feel like it really will impact the ability of the servers play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I was really nervous, because i had never met the man whom i had spoken to on the phone. I couldn't tell much from the sound i had received and i had never tried to take in any equipment to be repaired before. Besides that. i had only had a job for a short time, so for the first time in my life, it was my money being spent, and i had to wonder, was it worth it? I had only played guitar for three years; was it worth buying an amp? Should i have purchased an amp, that immediately had to be taken to a shop?

We drive up to this place, and i don't know what i expected, but this wasn't it. It looked to be a hovel, a run down, shack of a building. I was rethinking the whole thing, but i realized if this guy is connected, he knows my name and can blacklist me form everywhere if he's mad that i ended up being a no show. I walk in the front door, and all i see are amps, stacked on shelves, stacked on other amps, on the floor, just amps. Everywhere. The man ended up being the nicest guy i have met from the music industry yet, and he fixed my amp to sound better than i could have ever imagined. He gained a permanent client that day.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I am just excited, I have always wanted to play wow on a big scale, but i could never afford it. This Server seems to be my last opportunity to be able to play a character that is not an auto level 80. thank you for providing even the chance, as well as the rules, to be able to start a character and level it up.
Welcome to the server!

I hope you have a good stay here, and retain at least -some- of your mental prowess and dignity over the next few years!

Nah, we're moderately sane here.

-Pies