Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Token problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something really unsettling is going on.

After talking to Mok in WSG, I got ten tokens. I requested eight items via a ticket, four of which where not in the database. I recieved four tokens back and had six total. After a relogged, I only had two tokens. I asked if I could have four tokens since they had disappeared for no apparent reason, and recieved them shortly after. The game crashed a while after this, and again I was down to two tokens, without having used any of the six. There's something serverely wrong here, and I don't have the money to buy tokens to replace the lost ones. And worse yet, they might vanish too.

Can anyone give me a clue as to what is going on?
On what character?
Malian, a death knight.

(I also keep getting some really weird crashes when using some death knight powers, but I figured that was normal)
I also only have 25 talent points out of the 45 it takes to fill a tree. For all intensive purposes, something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Could the Talant problem be related to the fact that you didn't (and couldn't) do the Death Knight starter quests which rewarded Talents points in addition to newer items/experience?
I thought that, yes. But other DK's have been able to use their "ultimate" powers, like summoning gargoyles, so they must have done something differently.
By other DK's are you speaking of level 80 ones? When we level someone it resets their talent points.
Ah, when I was levelled to 80, I only got 25. I am beginning to suspect the character is somehow broken.
Sometimes it just doesn't reset the talent points properly. I think it depends on what command we use to set the DK to 80.

You just need a talent point reset.
All is well! Kretol found a big nasty bug in the database and squished it.