Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vrougash's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi everyone. My name is Utku and I am playing WoW for 1 year. I like playing FRP games but I can't find player to play with me. I have experience about FRP. I am really good at FRP. I was in a FRP club a year ago. That was great experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I born in Izmir/Turkey in 1988 and I am still live in Izmir. My primitive language is Turkish and I can speak English for beginner RolePlayer.

How did you get into Warcraft?

My best friend told me Warcraft 3. He likes this game and he suggested it to me. I loved it from the moment when I played. After I played DoTa Allstars and more.Lastly I found WoW. And I still live in Azeroth.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was wanting to play FRP but I couldn't find player. Then my friend suggested this server (Chiron. He joined CotH a few days ago.)Now we want to RP together.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy the game when I am ORC!!. We have already a story and I'm ORC absolutely. I will enjoy if I make our story real. But I love all kinds of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is absolutely ORC and class is Warrior(Calls Barbarian). I guess I born to be a ORC. I don't know why I prefer to be ORC-Warrior. But I know If I would be a hero , I have to be ORC.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I want to enjoy As I do with my first FRP club. I expect I will be with my friend and I expect There will be nothing to cast me down.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

chiron Wrote:Maturity and Respect.I must see this characteristics on the peope who I am playing with to enjoy
I completely agree with my friend.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Vrougash Boneriper

He was born in Ghauk. Ghauk is a village which is away from Thakildun about 10 miles. Vrougash is son of the old glory shaman Grasshan. He hates to hear his fathers memories about war. He want to be better than his father. When his father died , he took the legacy of his father's magical great axe. He heard "There are adventures in Thakildun". He could go to Thakildun and he could train all battle techniques.The times has come to go to Thakildun.Early hours of the day he started his adventure...
WELCOME!