Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aruetii's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Me as a player? There is not much to say, I'm a player that enjoys Roleplay and PvP a lot on servers and I'm a player that finds good RP/PVP few and far between sadly, I hope this changes with this server.
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the U.S.A. and my primary language is English.
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?: I got into Warcraft when a friend introduced me into Warcraft III, I became engrossed in the story of all the races and I discovered I really liked it. After I played through the game and its expansion I decided to give World of Warcraft a shot and started to roleplay on it.

What made you seek our server over others?: I sought out a roleplay server, most of the other servers I have found where just free Blizz servers with instant 80s, I like this server because it revolves around roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy all forms of roleplaying, and I find them all entertaining, however I dislike it when people ignore things going on around them, (Example, a friend of mine threw dynamite into a group of blood elves and they all ignored it)
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite WoW race is Undead and Night Elf and my favorite class is Warlock, My favorite WC3 races are Undead, Night Elf, and High Elves when you play as them in the campaign.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect to find good roleplay on both sides of the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The role play rules appeal to me because on my server I ran into a lot of god moding blood elves..... I ran into a few spawn of Kael'Thas and [insert male/female name here].
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Mm....let's see....alright I'll do a character story.

An embalmed Highborne corpse slowly rises up from the coffin he was stuck into after the attack on Quel'Thalas. As the corpse pushes the lid of the coffin off of him he props his back up against the wall behind him and looks around the depressing public tomb as he looks down at himself to see the robe he was buried in torn and chewed on by whatever was able to sneak into his final resting place. "It would appear I have been asleep for some time....." He says with a sigh as he examines his hands and feet making sure that he has not rotted to the point where he can not walk, delighted for himself he sees the elves did a halfway decent job of preserving him having most of his flesh still in tact. "There is work to be done then" He looks around once more before getting out of the coffin banging his head against the stone roof of his tomb mumbling some obscenity in Thalassian as he stands up and stretches out hearing bones crack wondering if that is a problem or not as he sees a small spider crawling around the floor. "Well let's see if I still have my mastery of the arcane" Tries to focus his mind on the small spider picturing a rune in his mind to begin the casting of a Frostbolt at the spider and frowns when he discovers he can not. "'Well then....this may be a problem...." He thinks for a moment before trying to cast a Shadowbolt at it, and failing that draws the ceremonial dagger he was buried with and stabs at the spider finding himself moving much faster and finds him lighter than he was in life. "This however, this I can exploit." Grins to himself as he sheaths the dagger and walks up the stairs finding an old corpse with a shovel standing before him before pointing to the small town down the hill. "That, is where your unlife begins."

((That good enough?))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I see you like Night Elves! You win one server membership! *Hug*
Woo! When I get used to the server, or if I find very little Horde role play I'll be remaking my first roleplay character (Night Elf Druid),

Nice to meet ya Renown
Just make your favourite character. Never make a character because there is more Horde RP than Alliance RP, which is actually not the situation.
First bouch!

I've been RPing with him since....he's been here, and he does know quite a lot about his lore and does take into consideration his surroundings well! He does pick up the pace of RP good and has experienced a lot during our RP, including battles and such. What I'd like to see more (Even if he already does do it well) shall be punctuations. Maybe it's just me but even troll language need punctuation? But forget about that. You get a vouch anyway, fine addition to Grunts!