Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thamix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Deleted
I'm sorry, but if you're actually thinking you can play that character with that story, info, age, power, title... Then you're gravely mistaken. Please read up on the rules of this server.
this server is a waste of my time if you will not read the full post
Thamix Wrote:this server is a waste of my time if you will not read the full post

I did. But perhaps you're not right for this server, if you didn't read the full rules.
if you had read the full post you would know i would be a normal paladin and considering i spent a few days reading up off the wiki nothing falls out of lore

and mabey this is not for me i was rather enthusastic about a good RP server but im sure ill be fine eles where
Thamix Wrote:if you had read the full post you would know i would be a normal paladin and considering i spent a few days reading up off the wiki nothing falls out of lore

and mabey this is not for me i was rather enthusastic about a good RP server but im sure ill be fine eles where

It's not even that. If we'd see past the very, very unbelievable and lore-breaking story, there's the fact that he's met Arthas, for instance. The rules clearly state that no such meetings can happen.

Look, I'm not trying to ruin something for you here. But if you consider your character as one of those extremely powerful and significant characters, I don't think you'll have an easy time adjusting to the server. Or actually, I'm certain you won't.
i also state i will NOT be playing as that version of my paladin
but his past when he is in his mid 20s

but i will be honest ive played as thamix for a long long time now and i think its time to start a new character

also the lore is not broken i have had that arguement several times spent several hours on wowwiki and had it checked over by other highly skilled RPers the only real problem with my story ishis joining of the silver hand
Thamix Wrote:also the lore is not broken i have had that arguement several times spent several hours on wowwiki and had it checked over by other highly skilled RPers the only real problem with my story ishis joining of the silver hand

Even if some might be more lax with the lore, we at CoTH pride ourselves as keepers of true and realistic lore and everything that comes with it. Something like that wouldn't fly here at all.

But anyway, yes. I advise you to start another character, and start from scratch. You'll have to gain fame from IC things, in-game.
im not gona argue whos right and wrong with lore i am also not seeking your approval nor will i seek it from the GM's admins or owner of this server i was simly intreaged that there was an RP server and in all honesty i most likely will start a new character as i have had thamix for the last 3 or so years
You can't avoid the rules and the GMs' words. If you ignore them, action will be taken. Trust me.
Don't you think you've set a harsh intro there Tyr?
This could be said in a nicer way. At least give him a chance before you smash him into the ground.

From my part I say: "Welcome to the server! Please keep the server rules in mind! ;)"
Mike Wrote:Don't you think you've set a harsh intro there Tyr?
This could be said in a nicer way. At least give him a chance before you smash him into the ground.

From my part I say: "Welcome to the server! Please keep the server rules in mind! ;)"

Perhaps my attitude was abit harsh. For that I apologize. I had no intention of actually trying to be a jerk; it's more that I'm trying to state how it works here simplest way possible.
Quote:nor will i seek it from the GM's admins or owner of this server
You'll find it hard to accomplish anything here with this view.
No, Tyr did just fine. Mistakes should be pointed out.

And please, Thamix, use the correct introduction template, not the character template.
I must say, I am quite suprised by this. Doesn't anyone at least deserve a chance on finding their own place among the players of CotH?
Pages: 1 2