Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 'sup, CoTH? Sybell's Intro- Take One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'llo, Conquest. Take a seat (and a free kitten to boil if you need to vent over my horrendous intro)! I promise, I won't bite.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hm. Well, I've been roleplaying a good while, now. Started on text roleplaying via forums back a few years ago- and, lemme tell ya', roleplaying flying demi-gods with chainsaw axes made me realize that I needed something... more, y'know, realistic? Don't worry, I've developed since then. Now, I'm a flying demi-god with a chainsaw LANCE! (Kidding, of course.) I'm a pretty hyper and fun-loving person, so that usually tends to turn out in my characters. I'll keep my cool, and you're sure to get some sorta' kick outta' me. Kekeke.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm Asian (hurrah), but I'm ABC, soooo... yep. I speak english. No need to wave the hate-hammers. No, I'm not a wanna-be gangster. No, I'm not a super ninja (considering most katanas in WoW belonged to them rich people, since most were custom and made with lotsa' crazy stiffs), and no, I won't heal you. I do speak Cantonese and a bit of Mandarin, though. Yep.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I'm not exactly sure how it happened, anymore. But I'll tell you one thing- I know my lore as well as the next guy down (and, I'm hoping that's a pretty good degree!). :3

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm tired of Narutards and Paladin-white knights running around the place. Get me outta' Stormwind City. Get me outta' Argent Tournament. Get me outta Goldshire, and please, dear god, don't let me be killed by lolsassins. I want a moderately disciplined roleplaying world, with a good playerbase, and generally good GMs.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm flexible. Usually, it depends on my mood. After a rough day of school, musical work, challenge homework, three afterschool activities, and show choir, bashing in an Ogre's head(s) is probably preferable over sittin' down in a tavern drinking my ass off (if in the case I was tall enough to reach a giant's head). All-in-all, a bit of romance can spark a day up. And no, not "hay, lets hve sexx!!!1one!", maybe something less. A conversation on the lakeside, or maybe more. Who knows?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Class? Who needs classes when you can have a peon, or a peasant laborer? But, very well- druids, with their arts and talents, are rather interesting. Paired with Night Elves, they have an interesting history, and playing as one entitles you to both social RP, and natural RP! Hurrah!

What are your expectations of this server?:
As long as we have no narutards dodging bullets/arrows with this character approval system, I think I'm good to go!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact people need to work their way up sounds fine and dandy to me! Yeeeeep. I'm -that- flexible. :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Pass the crumpets?
Welcome to the server!

Nice little intro, but. . . we still need a story from you.

Other then that it looks..alright!
Oh, shoes. I knew I did something (or another) wrong!

/edit

Also, thanks for the welcome! I've talked ta' ya' via /whisper, so I'm happy to see a nice person, round' here! I'm glad I chose to come here. Kekeke...