Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: General Ethicus's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Myself as a player; I am a hardworking, forward thinking guy. When something of importance comes around I try my best to get it done, raiding, PvPing, in general playing. I have a short temper sometimes and start to get a little ticked at people. But I can control that just by taking my anger out on a few mobs. Roleplaying used to be a heavy aspect of my gaming until the server I was on. (Sentinels on retail) Died. The Roleplay became nothing. A few idiots who thought using the /e command was funny.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I originate from Germany, but I was to young then to learn anything, so I live in the US. I sadly have a country twang sometimes cause my mom was from Arkansas.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was young I used to none stop play the original Warcraft RTS game. The storyline amazed me and kept me always playing. When Warcraft 3 came out on the compute rI bought my first and ended up on this thing for the last few years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly I was just browsing the servers, I read your description and it intrigued me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My honest to favorite Roleplay style is the casual. A full story that lasts a long time, relationship and commitment to the art of Roleplaying may sound a little heavy but its something that takes the time and practice to master.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is honestly the humans; the strongest race in theory, expanding there minds and always inventing new ways of helping there world. My race isn't even something a human can be, that is a hunter. The sheer relationship between a hunter and his pet was what caught me the most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From first glance my expectations I hope are to be at there peek. It will be nice to see ROleplay exsist amongst people again.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. I myself am not to old. Still in my late teens. I know for a fact I act way above my age level and I hate when my friends act like idiots. It pisses me off, and they know it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The doors slammed open, a woman running through, drenched from head to toe, she was breathing heavily, in her hands she held a young child, wrapped in a bright white blanket. The woman pulled her hood back as she slowed her pace to a walk, catching her breath she looked down at her child and smiled, gently caressing his fine cheek, the baby opened its eyes, looking up at its mother. Suddenly from above her she heard a noise, she looked up pulling her baby to her, dropping from the rafters a hooded man stood up behind her, grabbing her shoulder he spinned her around, with an evil grin, he sunk a dagger into her stomach, grabbing the baby from her hands as she fell backwards. On the babies blanket was a name, Ethicus was stitched into the border, the man looked down at the baby and smiled, he kicked the ground and jumped into the rafters.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i have one thing I'd like to clarify.. don't judge by age. Don't judge by looks, don't judge by acts. The mental capacity of people sometimes surpass those of there equals.
Welcome to CotH!

Lay back on the commas. It's like, you chop, it up, a lot.
If you have further questions, PM me and I will try to answer A.S.A.P.!