Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: cuthalion's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I have been roleplaying in world of warcraft about three years and before that i roleplayed in warcraft 3 in maps such as SoTDrp and Rarp. I am quiete enyojable to roleplay with, ( at least thats what my friends have told me.) and i really love a great roleplay. I doubt there actually is anything better actually.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I am originlay from Bulgaria, but i live in USA, Los Angelas cutrrently. My primary language is bulgarian however i speak english rather well, my grammar is totally horrible..

What made you seek our server over others?

All the private servers I have played have left me more than a little downtrodden. The thought of a 100% RP server is a slice of heaven for me. The other servers I played (Uber-WoW, Wow Legacy, Scape Gaming) had far too much drama surrounding the voting and donation items. When, every once and awhile, I'd find myself on a nearly empty server, I'd actually celebrate the peace and quiet, which led me to believe I was playing on the wrong servers. Truth be told, I'm more than a little nervous about my application here, and hope it goes well!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I am a roleplay fanatic and i love every single type of role play unless it is so wrong and stupid it doesn't make any sense, if i had to choose i would probably say Relaxing in a Tavarn of something, or meetings, or Guild events, What i would love but ive never seen before would to see a whole Roleplay Tornament!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Where it comes to roleplay..well, it's awlayes some fantasy in it, My roleplaying expirianced started with D&D pen and paper, following with Ultima Online private servers. I played on some most roleplay enforced server ever where if you fail to follow the rules of fine roleplay, you have no chance of staying there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My all time favorite race is the Draenei. I believe that that race is the most mysterious and, therefore, has a more open playing experience. Furthermore, I think they look good. The Burning Crusade expansion races, (Draenei and Blood Elf) feel the most proportionate of all the races. The men look masculine without a steroid-esque visage and the women look both dainty and powerful. I'm a big fan of paladins (more specifically retribution/holy) because I think they bring a lot to the groups they join.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations from this server are, a close family of role players, friendly people, no rule breakers god modders, meta gamers abusers of any sort, and most of all a great fruitful Role playing experience, and also allot of Fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule "Language" appeals to me the most, in past rp servers iv been on i have had racial slurs pointed at me, and i have felt uncomfortable, and also bullied online, i feel that finally having a server with a good rule against this subject suits me best.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the dead of a frigid winter arose, Hildr sought nothing more than simple leave. However, the beauty that could be heard for miles in the snow capped hills gave somewhat of a draw to his ears, a lust. But, with nothing but the basic cloths on his back, and a rod crafted of the mystical Horna tree to guide his way, this blinded man could sense death around the corner...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
good work and
Every man dies, not every man really lives..
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you have questions, PM me!