Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cloudsoda's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm the kind of player who likes exploring Azeroth. I'm the dork who collects mini pets for their looks, and costume clothing like Lovely Blue Dress, etc. I'm also one to babble about how such-and-such armor looks great with this weapon. :"D In short, I'm a girl.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One day I tried the 10-day trial thing and got hooked. xD; I kept re-downloading the trial and making new accounts just to play. Then back in 2007 I joined a private server and was pretty happy with it, until it sort of went to shambles.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to see if a roleplaying server had something normal servers don't have. I'm hoping this server will fulfill my desire to roleplay and have fun. :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like regular tavern roleplay, or faction roleplay. It's fun to roleplay while fighting mobs, too. :U Though that might be a bit difficult while you're mashing on your keyboard.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like draenei paladins. :U I'm a loser, I know, but they look so noble, and the blue skin and gold and blue armor really look great together. :D Plus, hey, free mount!
Also, warlock blood elves. The dark red and green combination looks so sinister, and the blood elves are practically slaves to mana, so why not make them demonic, untrustworthy slaves? >:D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping it'll be literate, fun, a bit high-rate, but mostly fun. :3

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction thing is pretty smart. It's like sorting out the regular players from the roleplayers. :U Which is good, considering I've been through a LOT of terrible servers looking for a decent one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Last Friday around 2:00 am I passed out twice due to a high fever. :U I was found by some girls in my dorm hall and I went to the hospital. My tests came back negative, but on Saturday I was quarantined anyway just to be safe. D: Now I'm fine, though. :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah, I'm good.
Just as a heads up, the Story part was supposed to be a fiction story!

Other than that, it looks nice.
Oh, er, in that case....

it never happened at all! 8D; *wiggles fingers* You were just dreeeeaamiiing~

D: Sorry, my bad. It's late here.