Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gathis Ragesmith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)im a laid back and calm person not often starting a fight with someone. when i see a chance to make a friend i take it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)I speak english where i live doesnt really matter

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played warcraft3 and enjoyed the storyline

What made you seek our server over others?:
Not very many RP private servers out there

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy being with a crowd but anything if fine with me really
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin because i enjoy the Arthas lore the most and i am an all around good paladin as a player

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
hhhmmm a story ah yes

Once long ago in a distant land lived a small family of four, the family was made up of a father a mother and two sons. Everyday the father would go out and hunt for food while the mother cleaned up around the house and the sons gathered firewood and fruit/vegetables. One day while the father was out and the boy's gathered firewood an evil knight came to the house and killed the mother. when the father and boy's returned they we're sad to see such a sight for the knight had burned the house down and stood waiting for the father. The boys quickly charged the dark knight only to be killed by one swipe of the knight's sword. This greatly enraged the father and he quickly darted at the knight knocking him off his horse. The father then ran into the burnt remains of the house and grabbed his sword...........

hows that for a story?
Try and read the Wiki for introduction and character profile guidelines, please.
If you were trying to create a character profile, then you must use the correct character profile template--which can be found by reading the wikki.

However, you need to post it in the special forums, designed for character profiles.

Good luck!

Edit:FUU- Anski got ahead of me :(
fixxed i hope this helps