Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server/Forum Account issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's start off with my forum account:
  • I've created an introduction, but still cannot post anything in the Character Profiles forum.

As for my server account:
  • I've created it and have the password/username correct, yet I am being told that my information is invalid when I try to log in.

Thank you for taking the time to help me!
All I can say is, copy-paste the realmlist to your realmlist wtf file
I can connect to the server, which is why logging in makes it past the connection stage, but not the authentication stage. My realmlist is not the problem. I know I have done that right.
That might be a techniqual issue then...I would check with a GM
If you didn't put in the username and password exactly as it is on the forums, that could be why. Otherwise PM Kretol. I think there may be a problem with the account creator, seeing as some other people are having trouble with this. Of course, they also got it to work eventually.
Will do! Thank you Kaghuros.
Regarding the Character Profiles forum, you may be trying to post in one of the subforums, like Initial Approval or such. Any registered user is able to start threads in the base Character Profiles forum, as well as the Workshop subforum.