Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Soo it might not be perfect but nothing is my opener!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hmm... As a player I'd say I'm very advent and open to new experiences. Which is to say I enjoy meeting new people and forming a bond with them through various activities throughout the gaming experience itself. An for a side note I would like to add to this that I favor role-playing a more evil character because it settles into most everything, In my opinion for every good rp there has to be a negative effecting character within it to cause problems along the way for players to bond better as a team and to test the actual strength of the party itself!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born an raised in the U.S.A. currently living in California and the only language I can speak is English.

How did you get into Warcraft? :)
I bought the game and played for awhile on Warcraft 3 ROC and later moved onto TFT and eventually to the WoW that is today! While playing ROC and TFT I met a friend who introduced me into RPing an from there it clicked and immediately loved acting out my characters and inventing new stories for them to follow either good or bad it was all about how they got there and it was always worth the time! On a side note to role-playing within the game I've dwelled into the Lore of the races and of Azeroth itself!

What made you seek our server over others?:

To be honest I was sitting on World of Warcraft Retail when the desire to role-play had struck me and immediately I started searching for a free server to join and would you believe it yours was the first the popped up on my screen! After a few hours of reading your forums I decided not to search for another one for this one was surely the one I wanted to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any and every kind to be honest. I enjoy a good fight, a classic adventure, or just sitting in a bar having a chat with a few good friends!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I wouldn't be able to say I have one favorite race or class considering each has it own history and motives in Azeroth. For instance the Eredar more commonly known as the Draenei or Exiled Ones have a very rich history and are dated farther back then the Orc race itself. An then the Orcs' a very numerous race primitive with a sense of honor like none has ever seen. Once brown in skin tainted by dark magic wielded by the Warlocks, after the shamans' lost they're connection with nature, now green they thrive in Kalimdor in they're newly established capital city of Orgrimmar. As much as I would enjoy going into more detail on other races I fear that if I do i'll never finish this introduction for there is so much lore. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To join a community of role-players who know what they're doing, but I also expect unexperienced role-players just as well which is just as good considering you have to learn some how right?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say that Respect would appeal to me most simply because in order to have a good rp one must respect his/her fellow role-players. I also think that respect is needed highly due to the fact without it your more then likely to make less friends and more enemies then you probably wont have many successful adventures!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He sat there in the warm firelight embracing it for what it was worth as he reminisced on days long sense past. Of a time when his people had been a wholesome earthly brown, when they had been bonded to the natural world and the spirits that resided within it. He had also remembered his world as it was.. or as it once was, verdant an lively, full of orcs proud wholesome orcs willing to fight and die for his or her clan as it should be.As he sat there reminiscing on this he found his face began to from a scowl, he had slowly started to remember what had caused the sudden change within his people and why he was no longer an earthly brown but a gruesome jade green, as were all his people. Pondering to himself he thought Gul'dan and a low deep growl escaped his throat as the image of the orc flooded his mind. His vision began to swim red with anger a drumming began to thrum in his veins and the only thing that brought him back to a state of normalcy was the quiet sound of....

"Dre'targ?" said a fellow orc beside him, "You ahl right?". "Living a world that don't matter no more", responded Dre'targ in the broken common they had come to adopt into they're day to day lives as all the Horde slowly would, due to open trade with the humans' of the Alliance. "Grok", Dre'targ said slowly "Do you member home? Do you member old days?". For some time now Gork had noticed his friend and brother in arms had been slowly slumping into a lull and wasn't sure if he would ever see the old Dre'targ again, but was to unwilling to talk about it with him. Realizing his friend was looking blankly at him waiting for a response. Gork was about to respond when he heard a footstep.. then another and another acting on instincts he grabbed his axe from his back and gripped the handle tightly, Dre'targ followed suit if only because instincts are the basis of an orcs fighting ability. Now with both standing at the ready waiting.. searching for whatever was coming, and come it would.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope :) Im ready for some fun!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to /join chat.