Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ^Introduction^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, me, as a player... I'm a rather laid back person, and I try not to take some things too seriously, but.... Sometimes I get irked by something, in which case, I most likely just leave until I cool down: I'm not one that likes to argue. My name is Eric, as I'd rather be called that or Lich... seeming as some people look down upon me for using the name: lichlord... mostly because they think it's taken from The Lich King, which it is not. I got it from playing Dungeons and Dragons a while back, which was my first real Roleplaying experience. My character got turned into a lich, and after a while, became a King. Which is where the name originated from... Vaan: The Lich Lord.

I'm a minor (Save your boos. I'm mature for a 16 year old.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the United States, and my primary language is English, of course. I'm of Scandinavian descent though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, It all started when I went to a friend's house, and he told me to come look and play a game with him. I agreed, of course... And I got to play the game for the first time... after a few weeks of playing it, I started up on an RP server, which only lasted for a little while, as I got bogged down by nonsense and had to quit playing altogether for a few years. Back now though, and I still love the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, nothing really, the last server I was on, which shall remain nameless... I didn't have too much fun there. But then this little gleaming rock of hope caught my eye, and I felt as though I had to join, because you all seem to be very literate, understanding people.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In small groups (2-4), I'm not a big fan of fighting RP's as I am not experienced in them... I love adventurous ones, like searching through a set of ruins for something, etc.. etc.. I'm also a fan of RP's in general. I absolutely love doing ones that help delve into a character's emotions... giving them a sense of depth and realism.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf : Rogue. For RPing, of course, because I love playing a character that is quiet, secluded, and determined. Not to mention, gamewise, they are respectable for their... incredibly hard to beat stealth tactics.

Blood Elf : Hunter. Once again, a character that would be quiet and determined, although a hunter would be better attuned to nature... whether he wants to protect nature, or emulate it and destroy as nature does.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a wonderful roleplaying experience with mature people that can all just put aside idiocies and have a fun time. Also the fletch out some really exciting characters and stories. I just really expect to entertain, and to be entertained.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, of course. Without respect the world would be distraught and chaotic, and no one would accomplish anything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((I'm guessing this doesn't have to be according to WoW Lore, as it just says: 'tell us a story'.... So I wrote the first thing in my mind.... and if you frequent Bloodletting, you'll recognize me.))

"Not yet...not now..." The bricking of the wall was stiff and cold against his back, the soft sound of rain drizzling along the roofings of various buildings. His side was stained red, a hand clenched about a deep wound that burrowed into his ribcage. The revolver laid on the ground adjacent to him, spattered with blood. He'd decided to help someone out, he had no idea it'd end with him getting shot in the side.

"I can't die now... I've come too far." He slumps down against the wall, blood pooling about his body as he sits. Every passing moment, every single second brought him closer to bleeding out. Everything would be for nothing now, because he was going to die. No one to help him... No one to save him. No one left, at all. Everyone he ever knew had died decades ago. He'd seen every one of his allies pass and go... Grow old and die. But that damn curse had kept him young, forced him to watch friends, lovers, and children die right before his eyes.

Everything moved around him, and he stood still. He was forced into living a life he didn't want to live. And now that he was so close to dying, he realizes that he doesn't want to go. He still hadn't found his reason for existence. And... if he had to wait an eternity until he found it, he would. That just meant he'd have to suffer seeing them all go before he did.

Don't give up, Atreus. You've lived through worse than this...

His fingers grip around the handle of the revolver, and he weakly lifts it up to slide it into the thick leather holster at his waist. He tries to push himself up and stand, but fails, he'd lost too much blood. And now he was gonna have to sit here and bleed out. Because, no one was going to save a man they didn't know, because they were all so selfish. He was too, of course, but he was only human.

Where'r those damn angels when ya need 'em?

He laughs softly, closing his eyes slowly and gently. If he was gonna die, he was gonna die laughing. Atleast then he'd be as happy as he possibly could be... Have to laugh at life, why not laugh at death? It was all so funny anyway, wasn't it?

"Get the f*ck up you pathetic b*stard ." His father... He was pathetic when he was a child. Always getting sick... always being kind. Always caring for wildlife, for other people. Showing love for everyone. he was too soft for his father's tastes...

"Stop dawdling, get your scrawny ass up." Atreus tries to get up, and fails again, only to slump back down with a wince of agony. He was still pathetic...wasn't he?

"I can't."

"You're no son of mine... Why don't you go shove your head up mommy's ass? Maybe she'll care."

Atreus closes his eyes once more, hanging his head a bit. His father was long dead, and still, the man seemed to haunt his every memory... He always seemed to be there whenever Atreus was about to give up, just to kick him further under the dirt.

"Just shut up and let me sleep." Atreus sighs gently, waiting for his death. He just wished he wouldn't have to die here, in a damp alley. He'd much rather die at home... Too bad he didn't have a place to call home. No place had ever felt good enough for him to call home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When and if you ever have a problem with me of any sort, just tell me. I have no qualms against anyone, and if I'm bothering you in some way.... I can't fix it if I don't know what it is.
Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game, 'cus that is the cool channel for all sorts of cool things! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

Have fun and enjoy Coth!