The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Novalight-Ordonis Legacy
And it begins.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTdiGz5Kds[/youtube]

The Novalight-Ordonis Legacy

[Image: WoWScrnShot_031411_013835-1.jpg]

"Ugh...My Father? Hmmm....How can I think to describe him in one word?"

Asshole....Wait.. Is that two words?"

[Image: Raph.jpg]

"My dad? One word? Heh, I'm not sure if I could sum it up but.

Vulgar maybe?"

The fate of these two families intersected randomly, only through hearsay. It is time that the two families play a similar role in what lies ahead. Both Zariel Amaru Novalight and Raphael Ordonis Junior are the sons of two males who have seen their share of death, adventure, allies and enemies, the two have grown to raise one son a piece who both seem to have high expectations for. Even though their fathers don't see it, Zariel and Raph's potential far exceed their fathers. They both were held against their will by the elvish cult, swearing to protect Azeroth from "evil" which must be subjective.

A young Raph was freed from their grasps by an Alexandra Steamfizzle. ( See here ) He was quickly found and was given an ultimatum. Continue the vain attempt to run or Find the other person who at the time was giving them trouble. A sin'dorei noble, Jidaeo Novalight.

Spoiler:
[Image: nova2.jpg]

Zariel, who is being prepared to be the Nova (The Patriarch or Matriarch of the Novalight family) was told by his father that he would be training a human on the use of the crystal skull artifact of mysterious origin. One crafted flawlessly in the shape of a human skull. Zariel has been entrusted with the Vanasi Issilius the Quel'dorei crystal skull which he trained on wielding with the aid of an Orc who wields the Giga'Mosh black orcish skull, Maku Bonethunder II. There were three humans that appeared to be of the task. Annabelle Greene, a member of the Trinity on the council of blades, and the former leader of organizations to aid Azeroth. A warrior of the Light, the other two were humans Zariel never met before. One of the names read "Raphael Ordonis" Unbeknownst to him, he had been watched by the Kings of Cosmos for many months now. Before Raph jr was mistakenly kidnapped by the Kings, his father and surrogate gnomish "Aunt" Alexandria Steamfizzle stumbled across the captains room loaded with gold and valuables. Since most of the crew was already killed by the Kings of the Cosmos, the two helped themselves. One of the items they found was a parchment containing information on the Gnomish Skull. Seemingly insignificant, Alexandria or "Lexi" for short took the parchment and placed in the bank with the rest of their gold and items upon return. They have been watched until now... The cult has suffered many losses due to the help of Reigen Talah'malanore, Krilari Dawnsend and members of the Lost Minded. However their relationship to Jidaeo is far too strained to continue although the Kings are unaware of this. The problems begin to unravel...

Jidaeo returned to Silvermoon, bitter yet content. In his hands he held a crystal flawlessly carved into the shape of a human skull, same weight, and same dimensions. Zariel was reading in the study as his father entered the room placing the skull in a display case, next to the Quel'dorei skull, and the Kaldorei Skull. He looked to the case only. He drops an envelope on the table. "Find them, and train one to use this. But be wise on your judgment... We must prepare our arsenal well, my son." Zariel looked to the envelope and back to his father. "Arsenal? W-what's going on?" He put the book down and looked to the arcane glass case, then to his father. He began looking to the envelope. "Who is....Rayfeel Ordonis"?

Spoiler:
[Image: RaphnDarkness.jpg]

In Stranglethorn's port town Booty Bay a young Zariel stumbled across Raphael's son, whom he mistook for his father. Or mistook his father's name for the name of his son. After a small investigation he approaches the young human and speaks to him. "I have a proposition for you, If you work for our family, or with our Organization."

[Image: WoWScrnShot_032711_193853.jpg]

Raph kept his voice down, he doesn't trust elves, and thought this one was apart of the cult that was hunting him. "Uh.. What? Do you have a name?"

"Zariel Amaru Novalight, future Nova of the Novalight Shin'ari."

Raphael scratches his head sipping his port. "Hmm a mouth full....My name is Raphael Ordonis Junior. Just call me Raph though please." Raphael rubbing his chin slowly, noting the family name "Novalight". If he stayed with them he could get the cult off of him, or have allies to fight against them. He wondered what this family wanted from him. He would play along, for now.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
"...What did I think of Zariel? Hmm.. He acts as if the weight of the world is on his shoulders. Heh, and as if the world depends on him. Noble families and elves are a dangerous combination I guess."

[Image: WoWScrnShot_032711_200904.jpg]

Raphael returned to his home speaking with his mother, only about being trained under a Sin'dorei. He explained to her the importance of the artifact but left out the fact that he was being hunted by these mysterious figures as his family tended to worry. He felt it best to not mention this to his father, or his aunt Lexi as he figured they would want to get involved. This was something he had to handle himself or at least that is how he felt. He packed up enough equipment and headed south, as his family warned him against zeppelin travel, and boat travel.

After a week or so, he arrived in Tanaris, the temperature change was a drastic adjustment. The whirlwind of sand covered the tracks of his horse, and caused him to raise a forearm to protect his eyes. He eventually strolled up to Gadgetzan, a goblin town in the middle of no where, convenient for merchants, travelers and shifty business. Raphael spotted Zariel, he stuck out. His expensive garb, and disgusted fascination with the goblins made him quickly recognizable. Before we left, he was approached by a Death Knight who seemed as irritated as most people, that Zariel acted like such an arrogant asshole. After an argument they went to the arena to spar at the request of another elf passing by. The match was fierce and short, I was surprised at the abilities my "instructor" possessed, he was a formidable mage and even won against the death knight. We then took the skulls and headed out to the dessert to begin the training. Everything was going well, or at least I was beginning to grasp the concept when he said he had to go, and He'd return. He told me to keep practicing but....where did he go? Back to Dalaran? Hmm...I wonder.

Spoiler:
[Image: RaphZar.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heir to the Cosmos: The Novalight Dynasty ThePharaoh 80 24,867 07-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  The Legacy of Black's Drakes Zenethen 1 689 07-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Ghostlily
  Seregon: Legacy of Darkness Grogloki 1 705 01-28-2012, 08:54 AM
  The Trial of Zariel Amaru Novalight ThePharaoh 30 5,556 10-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Aerikan
  The Ordonis Odyssey ThePharaoh 16 2,888 01-11-2011, 04:09 PM