The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lessons in pain. Sangreala's logs. [Completed]
These stories have hard language, a great deal of violence, torture, and mature subjects. you have been warned! Also please do not reply until this is all complete. Dareksar wrote down two chapters, but then due to his death he stopped, the rest are my work and as always enjoy!.

Chapter one: Downpour.
Spoiler:
The rain poured down all around Sangreala as she sat down under the stone arch in the path of Deadwing Pass, providing some protection from the weather she scoffed with distaste to the weather as she read her large black tome. The one source of knowledge she ever had to the arts of Fel when she heard a rasping voice speak to her.

" Well well, what have we here..."

Sangreala close her tome quickly standing up only to stare slightly slack jawed at the figure in front of her, she appeared like a Sin'dorei, but her skin was blood red. Her eyes were even more tainted with fel as two horns sprouted from her fore-head. The Fel-sworn looked to Sangreala with a devils smile as Sangreala quickly gathered herself asking her

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"I was wondering the very same... You should know better then to roam around these parts, you'll get killed very easily."

The Fel-sworn asked Sangreala with a sly grin.
Sangreala felt her mind racing, so many questions so little time, the only thing which came out was some pride filled comment.

"I could easily kill the brutes of these parts, they are no challange."

The demoness simply laughed at the comment as she walked towards Sangreala, causing Sangreala to back up stumbling a bit in fear.

"Is that so?"

Sangreala nodded quickly attempting to hide her fear with miserable results, she cursed herself in her mind for showing such weakness to the demoness, but she could not help but to wonder; Would she take her under her wing as a Disciple? Sangreala was aware of her need to learn and the burning hunger she had for power, and what better teacher would there be then one who was part demon?

The demoness simply ignored Sangreala's fear as she held up a hand, a green flame bursting from it as she grinned to her in a vile manner.

"You are mine now."

Sangreala closed her eyes in fear, before the Demoness snapped back, looking up the trail as an Orc dressed in a wolfs mask, riding upon a large grey wolf weilding two steel axes hurled them towards the Demoness, Sangreala didn't have a clue what she was doing, nor why she did it... She stood up and took an axe to the leg for the same Fel-sworn that was about to enslave her, She fell on her knees almost screaming in pain holding it in as the Demoness simply growled lowly to the Orc hurling a bolt of green shadow hitting him straight in the chest, sending him falling off of his wolf, as she did not wait for him to act, as she began casting something, quickly after Green flames began eating at him as he roared in agony.
The demoness looked to Sangreala only to nod to the direction of the burning Orc

"Here is your chance to prove to me you are not useless."

Sangreala for some unknown reason felt excitement rush through her body, she focused letting the shadows move through her as she held up a bolt of dark shadow and hurled it to the Orc, to her dismay it hit him, but had little to no effect. The Fel-sworn was hardly impressed.

"That was your best? You have much to learn..."

With those words the Fel-sworn leaped at the Orc, Sangreala felt her stomach churn at the sight as the demoness began tearing through his flesh with her talons, chunk of meat flying everywhere before she raised a hand, crackling with a green flame as a burning seal was implanted on the Orc's chest, as she held him by the throat, only to toss him into a pile of stones, cracking some bones in the process as the Orc's wolf carried him away the Fel-sworn turned to Sangreala motioning her to follow with her fingers, as they began following the Wolf, now entering the Swamp of Sorrow as the rain seems to have stopped.
Chapter two: Broken words and broken bones.

Spoiler:
Sangreala's mind was racing as she walked alongside the demoness, why here, why now? She couldn't stop peering nervously to her sides gulping down here and there as she had no clue what was awaiting her as they stopped by a massive sick tree, the Orc laying on his back bruised from the Fel-sworn's assault as he spat out blood looking to the demoness before cursing at her

"So, you came to finish the job you b***h?"

The demoness sneered to him and shook her head looking down to the injured Orc crossing her arms before grinning in a vile manner.

"No, I came here to offer you a chance to prove your loyalty for me you pathetic little worm."

Sangreala couldn't hold her silence before she bursts in the conversation, her eyes scowling towards the Orc with her fists by her sides as she stomped her foot on the ground once in anger talking loudly.

"What good is he?! Burn him to ash already and be done with it!"

Sangreala was going to regret those words as the Demoness looked to her with such hate she went pale and began shaking uncontrollably, before the Fel-sworn grabbed her throat, her sharp talons piercing the flesh as she began choking the life out of her as the Fel-sworn yelled at Sangreala with rage and hate.

"Do you think you can doubt me?! Do you believe you are superior?! Perhaps I should best kill you now for your insolence you pathetic little wench!"

It felt like hours, but Sangreala wasn't sure how much time have passed in the Demoness's choking grip, her eyesight went blurry and her ears began to rang before she finally got tossed against the ground with brutal force as she gasped heavily for air, as she heard the Fel-sworn say something, before walking away with a sinister laugh, as she Orc walked over above Sangreala with a vile grin, she saw the malice in his eyes.

It wasn't long before he knelt down on her shoulders, his weight crushing her slightly as he held out a knife with a wicked grin, as he placed the cold sharp blade against Sangreala's left ear, and began brutally slowly, to cut off half of her left ear.

Sangreala screamed in pain the whole time, unable to move from her previous wounds and the Orc's weight, all she could do is scream at the top of her lungs as he cut off her left ear, before delivering a powerful hook to her jaw breaking it as the Orc spat on her face grinning in a vile manner, tossing her torn off ear at his side as he placed the blade on her cheek and began cutting through, Sangreala's screams only seem to have encouraged him, as he delivers another fist breaking her nose, her blood leaking on the ground as he finishes, her left cheek wide open and bleeding terrible.

"You're a whore! A f**k toy for the men! Nothing better then that!"

Sangreala snapped trying to move, but she could not, the Orc was far too heavy and strong for her to best in physical combat, as he turned her head with a sharp turn the other way, exposing her still healthy cheek as he began slicing open her flesh there as well, only encouraged by Sangreala's screams of torment and agony as he took the knife, and began carving the word whore on her forhead.

By the time the Orc has finished Sangreala was pale as snow, her eyes rolling with tears as she could barely focus, she was in a world of agony and things weren't looking better for her as the Orc stomped down on her ankle, twisting her foot with a sickening crunch as the bone broke through flesh with a spray of blood at the already blood stained ground.

Sangreala stopped screaming, her throat was far too painful for that as the Orc knelt near her head and slammed his fists against her temples until she finally lost awareness, the next thing she sees is her broken staff hurled off a nearby cliff, as she lays on the side of the dead tree, covered in the most foul stench she has ever smelt, Orc urine as she felt like she was about to Gag.

Finally the demoness returned with a vile grin, leading a blindfolded Kaldorei by her hand as she motioned the Orc to follow her, and for the next few hours Sangreala was dragged by her hair, eventually passing out, as she wakes up several hours later to see the red skies, of Blackrock mountain.
Chapter three: Of blood.

Spoiler:
The air in Blackrock was like nothing Sangreala has ever felt, it was both terrifying and both enticing in its feeling, it was dangerously close to the searing gorge and the air was rich with Fel, before Sangreala had a chance to admire the land she was tossed on her knees, alongside the blindfolded Kaldorei from earlier as she glared with hate to the Orc as he simply spat near her, as the Demoness walked over to her holding her chin causing her to look upwards to her as she grinned vilely.

"I am Belzerial, and you are my pet. Behave, and you shall be rewarded, disobey and I will make you pay a little visit to the twisting nether! Do you understand me, whore?"

Sangreala nodded quickly, speaking in a defeated broken voice, she was tearing a bit mumbling.

"Y-yes... Mistress."

The demoness smiled with sadistic delight and without another word spoken let go of Sangreala's chin and walked over to the blindfolded Kaldorei, the sound of Belzerial's voice causing the Kaldorei to crawl away fanatically in fear as the Fel-sworn asked calmly.

"What of you? I can give you anything you would desire... Your sight back."

The Kaldorei crawled up against the side of the mountain making sobbing noises, before swapping a slap against Belzerial as she screamed in defiance and fear.

"I would rather die!!!"

Belzerial frowned and simply grabbed the Kaldorei by her throat as she tossed her on her back with a thud at Sangreala's feet as she commanded her with a fierce tone.

"For the next few days, I want you to make her go through the most painful experience she has ever had, this is your test."

Sangreala sat there in shock, wide eyed and pale she began thinking, her mind racing; What could she do? She was injured to the point where lifting her arms was a struggle, how could she possibly prove herself in such a state? Regardless she had to try. Sangreala dragged herself to the blindfolded Kaldorei and attempted to cast a curse of agony, to her misfortune, the curse did not function properly causing minimal pain to the Kaldorei as she sat on her chest with her knees on her shoulders.

"Do you pledge yourself to the mistress?"

The Kaldorei suddenly broke free of Sangreala's restraint as with one of her arms she delivered a slap to her cheek, opening Sangreala's poorly closed wound with a spray of blood as Sangreala groaned in pain, continuing to do her mistress's bidding, to no avail as she at last was beckoned to move over by Belzerial, and so she did.

Sangreala dragged herself to the shadow of a fallen dead tree, she sat down beneath it and sighed to herself with shame watching her mistress simply pick up the Kaldorei choking her as she lost consciousness as Sangreala understood what this meant, she had failed her first task as the Orc laughed at her. She felt upon the carving on her forehead with hate as she looked to the horizon blankly, vowing to herself to become better...

Chapter four: A path of pain.

Spoiler:
Kaleth Are'thel, a warlock had heard of a demon that a friend of his had given blood. He sought for this demon in hope of gaining some power through fel. He eventually got to Burning Steppes. Close to the gates to Blackrock Mountain Kaleth saw two figures...

Sangreala was sitting holding her nearly splitted ankle and bandaged it. She screamed and looked to the demon. Kaleth hid behind a rock.

''Please, mistress. Give me one last chance'', said Sangreala to the demoness.

''What use I have of you, if you cannot even keep a kaldorei alive.'', the demoness said with unplease in her voice.

The demoness had a felhunter with her, which spotted Kaleth. It started growling and the demoness noted this.

''Come out, scum, shalt I force you out!'', yelled the demoness at Kaleth with a growling voice. Kaleth had no choice but to come out behind the rock and walk to the demoness. He kneeled before her.

''Bah! More of your kin. Nothing seems enough to you.'', said the demoness in disgust. ''You have been looking for me, havent you, elf?
''

Kaleth looked at the demoness in awe. She had a dark red skin, red eyes and sharp, very sharp teeth. She also had small wings on her back and long, sharp nailed fingers.

''No no, I was merely passing by here.'', Kaleth desperately said trying to cover the fact that he had indeed been seeking for this invidual.

''Do you really expect me to believe that, scum?'', the demoness said and growled at Kaleth getting more angry all the time.

Kaleth was not left a choice but to reveal his intentions.

''Well, perhaps I was looking for you, mistress. I just did not know who it was before I was you.'', Kaleth said rather scared, not being able to hide his fear in the sight of this monstrous being.

The demoness sighed and looked to Sangreala.

''This is your chance to prove yourself. Break this wretch!'', the demoness commanded.

Kaleth looked surprised. Sangreala rose up and for a mere second in her eyes there was something looking like compassion, which soon changed to a blank, emotionless and cold determination as she limped to Kaleth. ''As you wish, mistress''.

Sangreala suddenly kicked Kaleth down to the ground on his back and started to bash his teeth with the end of her staff, shattering some of the teeth in the process.

''You will learn to obey the mistress' word, scum. You speak only when spoken to.'', Sangreala said with a cold voice as she bashed Kaleth's teeth.

Kaleth was yelling of pain. As Sangreala stopped the bashing, she definately did not stop the torture. She raised her finger and cast a curse of agony on Kaleth. For a moment Kaleth yelled of pain once again, but then something happened. Kaleth started to laugh with a deep, echoing voice.

This surprised the demoness. When the laughter stopped, Kaleth yelled again, seemingly unknowing of the recent surprise.

Sangreala unsheathed a dagger and stabbed it to Kaleth's cheek. The burning blade of the dagger cut through easily, leaving a bad mark.

''You will do what commanded, understood?'', Sangreala said.

Kaleth slowly nodded, accepting the offer.

''I did not hear an answer!'', Sangreala yelt and cast a bolt of shadow at Kaleth's face. ''Aah! Y-yes...!'', Kaleth said with a wavering, shattered voice.

The demoness observed closely.

''Atleast he is more obedient than the orc. But if he provides trouble, I believe we should remove his manhood.'', the demoness said.

Sangreala nodded. ''May I do it? With my teeth?'', Sangreala said anxiously.

''Be my guest. But for now, go on with your actions.'', the demoness answered.

Sangreala nodded and cast a curse of weakness on Kaleth, ensuring he could not resist, which followed in Sangreala taking Kaleth's hand and stabbing the knife deep into Kaleth's palm.

''I will follow you like a little, puny dog.'', Kaleth said desperately.

Sangreala looked at the demoness, and the demoness nodded. Sangreala stomped on Kaleth's manhood and ripped open the top of his robe. She took her dagger and slashed the dagger into Kaleth's flash, carving the word ''Dog''. Kaleth kept yelling. After finishing, Sangreala standed and went on with the curse of agony. Kaleth yelled, but after a time, he stopped responding. He stayed emotionless. He would not feel pain.

''Do you still enjoy this, when he is not responding, mistress?''
, Sangreala asked the demoness while jabbing her dagger to the armpit of Kaleth.

''Of course I enjoy it. Come here, my pet, I believe you will want reap your reward.'', said the demoness seductively.

Sangreala looked at the demoness in confusement.

''M-my reward is to serve by your side, mistress.'', Sangreala said in a wavering voice.

''It possibly is, but I have a special gift you can give yourself.'', the demoness said to Sangreala impatiently.

Sangreala walked to the demoness. The demoness asked her to remove her clothes.

''May... may I do it somewhere more private, mistress?'', Sangreala pleaded the demoness.

''Mhhmm... maybe you are not so different than what I used to be after all.'', the demoness said thinking.

''Oh no, I am nothing compared to you, mistress! Nothing!'', Sangreala quickly replied.

''Then you will find no trouble in taking your clothes here, my pet.''

''Only if you command me to, mistress'', Sangreala said.

''Then I command you to!''.

Sangreala nodded and took of her clothes, revealing her body.

''Now burn those, my pet, and forget your past.'', the demoness said to Sangreala.

Sangreala cast a simple spell of felfire and burnt the robes to ash.

''Now, I want you to sit on that rock'', the demoness said and pointed a nearby black stone, ''and use that dagger of yours to carve to all of your limbs the word ''whore'' over and over again, until the word has no effect on you.''

''But it is already on my forehead, mistress. Must I do it?'', Sangreala said with tears coming to her eyes.

''You will do as I say! Only when the word has no meaning to you, you are allowed to get rid of those.''.

Sangreala, with no other option, sat on the stone and started from her left arm. She groaned of pain a bit, which after she kept her mouth shut.

Kaleth had began to regain consciousness.

For nearly fifteen minutes lasted the silence, which after Sangreala told the demoness she was done and fell to her back in exhaustion.

''Are you now, whore?', the demoness asked Sangreala.

''Yes, the word has no meaning to me, mistress.'', Sangreala said, and felt nothing for the word the demoness used of her.

''I dont believe you. Carve the word on the rest of your body aswell.'', the demoness said coldly.

Sangriala complied and started carving the word on her body. This lasted for an even longer time. After the elf had carved all over her body, the demoness told her she could stop. Sangreala went inside the mountains outer halls looking for some rags she could wear.

''Something is not quite right with you, dog.'', the demoness said to Kaleth not facing towards him.

''W-what do you mean, mistress?'', Kaleth asked of the demoness.

''Dont lie. I'm tired of your games, dog. Tell me what it is about!'', the demoness asked angrily.

Kaleth's body twitched violently. A deep, echoing voice roared from inside him. ''STOP!''.

''Great, this is exactly what I need, a babbling maniac.'', the demoness said frustrated.

''Maybe I should seal your mouth permanently.''

The echoing voice laughed once again. ''You cannot seal the voice of the Legion, your masters! This body is but a tool for me, to observe the mortal word of Azeroth!''.

''An useless tool!'', the demoness growled.

''Useless to you, perhaps, but quite useful to me, fool!'', the echoing voice roared rather impatiently.

The demoness, Belzariel, saw truth in the words for a second. Maybe it was not the elf speaking. She started to cast a banish spell. If there was something demonic inside this man, this would cast the demon away... or kill Kaleth.

''FOOL! You must not meddle in my, our plan! We will conquer!'', the voice tries to taunt Belzariel.

The dramatic show ended in a blast, which resulted in Kaleth being unconscious, and a demonic scream slowly fading away.

Sangreala came out in a ragged robe.

''What shall we do with -him-.'', Sangreala asked from the demoness, showing clear disgust when talking of Kaleth.

''Take him with us for now, he might be of use to us, now that he is not a babbling fool.''

Sangreala nodded, and Belzariel, the demoness, kneeled before Kaleth and burnt a mark to Kaleth's side. Kaleth was now Belzariel's property.

The pair departed with Kaleth, to Caer Darrow.

Chapter five: The travels.

Spoiler:
Caer Darrow... What an terrible place to be, the air was dead and so was the land, then again so was everything in the Eastern Plague lands, but the Mistress seemed to like it, and so Sangreala had to adapt... It was a long way to there from the Badlands, through the damned dwarven lands and all the way there running, with a near to broken ankle Sangreala was in no shape to do anything as they finally reached their bastion, Sangreala collapsed on her knees... The mistress didn't seem to notice as she entered a small house carrying the male Sin'dorei.

Sangreala simply passed out from her effort, before awaking shortly after to a groan of pain in a deep bellowing voice, from her interest Sangreala entered the old broken house filled with devices of torment, a workbench splattered with blood with the male Sin'dorei on it, and on the floor was a large furry form, two cut off horns on his head and a totem and a runespear on it's back... A large Tauren spoke painfully, his voice bellowing.

"L-leave me...."

Belzerial veered her gaze over to Sangreala, "Ah, you are here. I do hope you are going to greet our new guest."

Sangreala raised an eyebrow, speaking ever cautiously but with a great interest... It was male, and she simply loathed them, "New guest mistress?"

Belzerial quickly responded nodding her head with the same eerie smile she would put on her face when a scheme is conducting within her twisted mind,"Or rather, my new pet."

Sangreala held a hand on her chin, rubbing it a bit in thought as she raised an eyebrow smiling a bit under her hand as she spoke blankly "
Ah, I see... Is he a stubborn one mistress?"
Before awaiting her mistress's reply.

Belzerial grinned and gestured to the Tauren with a talon as she walked away calmly "Perhaps a touch of fel will loosen his tongue, you may ask him yourself." As she walked to her table fiddling with various instruments of torment

The Tauren's eyes widened a bit, as he muttered in a painful breath gazing to Sangreala unable to move apparently "N-no..." The tauren seemed to beg a bit as Sangreala spoke coldly and harshly "Well well Steak..." She taunted, as the Tauren replied "L-leave me... Demon..." He begged again, only increasing the pleasure Sangreala was feeling, to have another being at her feet like so... It was completely enticing!

Sangreala walked over to the Tauren, before stepping on his cheek as she kneeled down smacking her lips "You do not make the orders around here steak, the mistress does..." As she suddenly runs her kris to his shoulder "And don't you ever -dare- to defy the mistress!" The Tauren winced at her comment as he had this persistent refusing look on his face as he spoke with a drained voice "I will not satisfy you... With my noise..."

Belzerial idly fingered the vials and jars, "My pet, do me the favour of removing all of what he wears -- even if he does wear very little much, perhaps that will leave him feeling more vulnerable to the fel energies I posses." as Sangreala complied grinning as she cast a curse of Agony on him, and began slashing at his clothes with her dagger, paying no difference between flesh and clothe as she savagely stripped him "Yes mistress." as she saw that the Tauren was not wearing a loin cloth, he trembled as Belzerial spoke "In fact, burn it all in front of him! All of his possessions!" Which seemed to have caused the Tauren to flinch even more greatly as he begged.

"P-please! Not the totem! It is.. I..." as his eyes widened, Sangreala simply took the totem and tossed it into the inferno, the Tauren laid there motionlessly staring into his beloved totem burning into a crisp... Before Belzerial approached him again motion Sangreala with a talon as she spoke "Take his runespear." She stated quickly as Sangreala takes Crescenthorn's spear in her hands as she steps on his privates with little care, she looked down to him "You are the mistress's pet, consider yourself lucky Tauren."

At that time the male Sin'dorei sat up holding his left flank, Sangreala didn't take great notice to it as she asked her mistress "May I ask mistress, where did you find this Steak?" As Belzerial continued to fiddle with her instruments of torment "Interestingly enough, he found us." Which only caused Sangreala to ask "Like the dog?" as the Male Sin'dorei attempted to stand up with no success as Belzerial spoke "Yes, like the dog... And speaking of him, tend to his wounds." as she shot a glance to the injured male.

Sangreala looks to the male before grabbing the runespear with a bit of effort, as she leans on it and nods "Yes mistress." Limping over to him as she begins examining the male Sin'dorei, his ribs seemed completely crushed and some bloody wounds, but more then that he would be fine as Belzerial quickly added taking away the Runespear from Sangreala "And give me that damn weapon." as Sangreala complied fully, and began talking to the male "His ribs are broken, but other then that he seems to be fine..." Belzerial took the spear, she barely acknowledged Sangreala's words as she stepped towards the opposite table.

The male looked carefully at Sangreala, but other then that showed no resistance as Sangreala spoke flicking at the male's side before crossing her arms "Keep your spine straight, some bandages or clothe wrapped around it to prevent further motion, and obey the mistress... And you should survive." She then held her Kris against his privates in a threatening manner as she then turned to the Tauren, not waiting to see the Male's respond.

The Tauren spat on the ground and turned away to hide his showing genitals "Away... Whore..." he spoke tierdly coughing. and steps on the large Tauren's rib cage, launching a shadow bolt into his privates "What of you Tauren? Do you know what the mistress can do?"
The Tauren spoke tierdly "...Death..." as Sangreala laughed a bit and shook her head "Death? You'll be begging her for death when she's done with you... You are worthless." As she hurled the Ball of shadows to the Taurens hand.

Belzerial simply walked over the Tauren holding his brandished runespear in her hands holding it calmly "... If I were to throw this into Darrowmere Lake..." as she awaited a few moments in silence before Belzerial twirled the runespear in her hands, as she glanced out to the lake. "It would be interesting to see you dive down to find it." The Tauren simply bit his tongue.

Sangreala looked down to the Tauren, then back back to her mistress "Perhaps a test is neccaserry?" She asked calmly, her mistress simply ignored her as Belzerial leaned forward, as she spoke with sheer animosity. "If you -dare- to disobey me, then I will see to it that this pitiful spear remains at the bottom of that lake. Do I make myself clear?"
Then her stare snapped at Sangreala with a quick order "Shut up." causing Sangreala to flinch and nod in fear as Belzerial shoved the end of the runespear into Crescenthorn's face, "Answer me, worm!" the small spike causing stabbing wounds, but nothing lethal to spread across his cheeks as the Tauren spoke in a desperate begging voice " I-I ... Do not throw it away..." As Belzerial asked again, clearly losing her patience "Then are you going to be a good little pet?" As the Tauren continued his begging "Th-that... is the history o-of my tribe... D-do not h-harm it..." As Belzerial snarled once again, "I couldn't care less about the history of your pathetic tribe! I want to know if -you- will obey me! Lest your precious spear will be paying a visit to the depths of the lake." Which seemed to have broken the Tauren's will as he spoke brokenly "D-do not h-harm it... I w-will.." As Belzerial brought the smaller end of the spear down into Crescenthorn's face once again. "What?"

The Tauren Winced at the Fel-sworn, blood trickling down as he spoke "I-if I must... obey... I w-will..." Belzerial then knelt to the Tauren speaking to him with fake promises "If you obey, then I will return the spear to your clan, If you disobey me, then this spear will see neither you nor your tribe ever again." Her eyes then glanced to the spear again as she spoke Belzerial glanced to the spear once again, "Now the question I ask you, who do I return this spear to? And where can I find them?"

The Tauren began to speak "Mulgore... upon the Spirit Rise..." Belzerial quickly asking a further question "A name?" As the Tauren replied with a broken expression, his blood dripping on the floor "My son, Brazk Spirithoof... my son..."

Belzerial looked up to her two followers, Sangreala and the other male "And now we have our target. His son will be the next to feel my wrath, Killed with his father's weapon -- how dreadfully embarrassing that must be for your tribe." The Tauren's eyes widened, a single tear shed as Sangreala bowed to her mistress "Your will be done mistress, which one of us will partake this mission?"

Belzerial looked to the two and spoke quickly in an ordering manner "Both of you will, there will be no bickering lest I order it to."

And it was as simply as that as the plan was conducted, the three have went to Mulgore, into spirit rise it was a long nervous walk as they posed to be victims of a Warlock attack upon them, Sangreala took every step to please her mistress... As the finally reached upon the spirits rise, with an eerie ease to which they found his wife, and eldest at home with the youngest away... The torment quickly took place with the Wife's soul drained and the boy's throat sawed into by Sangreala and the other Sin'dorei, they have returned to the Plague lands only to reveal the discovery to the now broken Tauren... The heads of his family still in his sight... This scar was just another one of many sacrifices that Sangreala will have to make, she knew of that... And yet she couldn't keep the image out of her head.
Chapter six: A demon's fury

Spoiler:
A few days ago, Kaleth woke in the small house he and Sangreala were placed in just outside Caer Darrow...

As Kaleth walks outside, the first thing he sees is two Quel'dorei females standing outside, the other one armed with a sword, the other one wearing robes and a staff.

A few meters further stands his mistress, the demoness Belzerial, and a orc.

''Well well, what have we here?''

Kaleth starts to summon a voidwalker, Helmoth.

The other one of the elves, the one with the sword, turns towards Kaleth.

''Shit... shitshitshit!''

The other one of the elves, the robed one, moves away, as the voidwalker takes guard of the elves flank, making sure there are no escape routes.

Sangreala happens to walk to the site aswell, rather confused of the events.

''Go get the elves, my orcish pet''

This got the orc on the offensive.

''I'm not your slave, demon''

''Then begone of my sight!''

The orc did what told to. He spat on the ground and walked away. That day nobody heard of him again.

Instead, the demoness commanded Sangreala to tie the elves.

As Sangreala walked towards the elves, they did something rather surprising. The armed one used a blink spell on the robed one, which teleported her about 20 yards away.

''RUN, MELISSA, RUN!''

The one called Melissa did so and ran away, but the demoness sent her felstalker after her.

Sangreala tied the elf and dragged her to the fel laboratory.

The elf was tied to the worktable which was used to torture Kaleth before.

''Is it... Can it be... Astia?''

The elf was struggling against her ties. Sangreala was ordered to gag her.

''Now torture this b***h, but if you make any serious damage, I'll rip your fucking guts out, understood?!''

Crescenthorn was lying on the floor, tears on his eyes as he tried to look away from the heads of his family.

Sangreala stung her burning dagger to the elves foot, which caused her to scream of pain, but it was muffled, as she was gagged.

Kaleth asked the demoness for a blunt tool, but was told go get his own. He then picked up a poker from the floor and heated it in the nearby fel forge.

Kaleth stood up with the metallic poker whiches head was now glowing green. Sangreala took a few steps away from the elf and grinned to Kaleth, nodding.

''You get the honor, dog.''

Kaleth grinned and pushed the pokers head first to her chest, burning a bad puncture, and then stung it at her arm, the poker cutting all the way through her flesh and got stuck in the table.

Sangreala wanted to prolong the pain and took the dagger and the poker out and cast a curse of agony.

Kaleth picked up the poker and tended the bloody wounds close, so she would not bleed to death.

Sangreala stopped the curse and broke all of the elves fingerbones and cut a deep wound at her throat.

The demoness then told the two to stop the torture.

The elves eyes were in tears.

''Go outside and hunt that b***h, Melissa, my pets.''

The two, Kaleth and Sangriala, headed out of the laboratory-in-smithyhouse and eventually ran into a Death Knight that was riding towards the smithy. Belzerial saw this and came outside.

''Alsatia? ...It has been long. How is my favourite pet?''

''Long indeed... Finely I have lived, mistress.''

The demoness beckoned them all inside.

The Knight, Alsatia, was tasked in prolonging the elves pain, where as Sangreala in guarding the door. Kaleth he called outside with Crescentmoon in reins.

She stopped to the strand of the lake with Kaleth and Crescenthorn.

The demoness kicked the tauren in the guts, making this to grunt and fall down.

''Isnt the lake beautiful.''

The tauren did not respond.

''The mistress asked you something, cow!''

Kaleth was angry and kicked the tauren in its face.

The three were distrupted as the felhunter's noise was heard and a sobbing elf.

The demoness dragged the Crescenthorn inside, with Kaleth following.

''Ahh, the second b***h.''

This tortureal show lasted for hours.

The demoness finally tasked Kaleth in guarding Sangreala.

She told that if Kaleth really wanted to guard her, she would be outside reading. Kaleth followed her outside.

''Why are you doing this to yourself?''

Sangreala looked confused.

''Doing what?''

''This ''service''.''

''What service?''
, the elf persisted.

''Service of her, obviously...''

Sangreala looked really scared now, confused.

The demoness came by.

''Having a little -private- chat are we?''

''I.. I was just reading, mistress.''

''So it is you who is doubting my leadership, huh?''

Kaleth was very scared.

''No, no... Not doubting your leadership, never! I.. I was just asking what did she know about you, your past... Your past with her.., mistress''

The demoness looked furious, as she grabbed Kaleth's throat and tossed him to the lake.

The demoness left with Sangreala.

Kaleth nearly drowned, and was barely able to dive to the shore, coughing water out of his lungs when he did so.

Kaleth walked back to the torture laboratory.

''Well, you survived. Sad... I had already hoped you drowned.''

For a moment a green light flashed in Kaleth's eyes and felfire flickered in his hands, but the felhunter ate all of the magic in Kaleth's hands.

''Do you really think you can challenge -me-, dog?''

As Kaleth stormed past the demoness, his lips formed the word ''b***h''. The demoness noticed this.

The demoness pushed Kaleth's back to a wall, cutting her talons inside Kaleth's throat, while the other hand scratched and took bits off his body.

''NOBODY! Nobody, even my lowest of pets, NEVER talk to me like that!''

As simple as that, the demoness severed Kaleth's head from his body and threw it to Sangreala, who was now snow white with a bit of green.

The story of Kaleth Are'thel had ended.
Chapter seven: Dirty deeds, and a holy fire.
Spoiler:
What an... Well, dull day to say the least in Sangreala's thoughts, she and the other Sin'dorei, now identified as Kaleth were torturing the captive named Astia, when Belzerial walked over to the bench of instruments and took in her hands a strangely shaped Syringe as Kaleth asked "Mistress, shall I send Hamoth to hunt out the other b***h?" as Sangreala finished strapping Astia down even tighter as she gave her a nasty looking slap and whispered in her ear "Don't you -ever- insult the mistress again, or I will cut out your womb and devour it." Sangreala was with no doubt outraged, prior to her gagging Astia cursed her Mistress several times, and then all Astia did was laugh, in a maniacal manner she simply laughed.

Belzerial took no great notice to Kaleth's request, only replaying "No, my fel-hunter will chase her, if he fails then so be it." As she then took the syringe with a malicious smile to Astia, as she plunged it into her own arm, draining some of her own demonic blood, this caused Astia to flinch in terror as Belzerial spoke "... I am going to make this, a very unpleasant stay, Astia." Sangreala asked her mistress in a confused tone of speech "Mistress, who is this woman?" Only to be snarled at by Belzerial in a quick harsh reply "Silence!" Sangreala flinched a bit and walked back to the bloody table, placing her black tome upon it and began reading once again.

Belzerial spoke "Once I am done, perhaps I will dispose of you, and perhaps I will simply keep you in the corner." Something about that sentence caused Astia to shut her eyes tightly, in what seemed to be preparation as Belzerial continued to speak "...Yes, the corner... A jittering mess reliant on Fel-blood and only to be dropped into the vats when I contact Marianna" As Belzerial drew the strangely shaped needle over Astia's arm as she spoke calmly "Are you Afraid?" Astia's expression gave her away, she was without a doubt petrified as Belzerial gazed into her eyes hatefully "If you'd taken my offer sooner, I'd have treat you better."

Sangreala simply stared with an anticipating smile, she always loved to see the mistress at work and it has never lost it's thrill, her guilt did not leave her though, it was screaming at her from the inside of her head but how could she care? She had everything she needed... Everything was, perfect.

Astia closed her eyes in fear as Belzerial glared at her with anger "Open your eyes filth, And gaze upon me for I am perfection!" Astia kept her eyes closed as Sangreala tightened in anticipation to see her Mistress's actions... Though she was a bit confused, why inject her with her own blood? What would that accomplish? Belzerial then punctured her forearm, its irregular tip scraped the broken skin upon entry, as she injected her own blood into Astia, leaving her wide eyed in fear as Belzerial carelessly walked away, leaving the empty Syringe in her arm as she spoke "Are you both going to stand here and stare at me like idiots? Remove whatever she has on her person -- I don't care how." as she began eyeing a saw from her table of torture ""Keep whatever you find on her for yourself, unless it is an artefact of mild interest..."

And with that Sangreala and Kaleth began stripping her with little care, anything she had on her Kaleth took, Sangreala didn't really bother with any of her things as she returned to her corner in order to sit down there, as Belzerial picked up a large looking knife, as she paced over to Astia. Tilting her head to one side, she grabbed her ponytail and immediately removed it. "... Are you still here, my pet? Are you still able to focus?" as she then slid the knife across her cheek "... A pity." This caused Sangreala to hold her own hair, her once neatly done pony tail was no more, it simply reminded her more of her old self, one which he had attempted to shut off day and night.

Belzerial motioned Sangreala with a talon to step to her side, which she have complied to with ease as Belzerial spoke "... You and the other pet will keep watch of her, remove her from the table and keep watch of her. I expect her to be bruised and beaten upon my next inspection." Sangreala nodded with a quick tone of a bow as so did Kaleth.

Sangreala began the torture rather quickly with hopes to bring use to her mistress as she stabbed her Kris at Astia's foot, causing her and began breaking her fingers, one at a time as she enjoyed her every scream and flinch of agony with a disturbing pleasure, Belzerial quickly spoke then "If you do any serious damage to her, I warn you I will rip out your fucking guts." Sangreala paused at her fourth finger as she drew out her kris painfully slow, placing it against Astia's belly and began heating it slowly with a basic form of fel-fire as Astia began crying, tears rolling down her cheeks as Sangreala grinned to her as she ran her kris gently along her body, Kaleth returning with the now white hot poker as he went on to his work Sangreala watched, and as he finished Sangreala was running out of patience, her hands were crossed and she tapped her foot impatiently as she finally spoke "Perhaps more then physical pain is required..." As she grinned widely, to cause another the pain she had burdened for all these years... Yes, it would be perfect, then the mistress would love her!

Astia screamed with no avail as Kaleth spoke "I'll let you start then." As Sangreala walked over to Astia as she suddenly pressed her lips tightly against hers, feeling her body in it's private regions enjoying the complete look of torment and confusion in Astia's eyes as she commanded Kaleth to treat to her wounds, she continue to kiss her in a vile lustful manner pulling out her kris and the hot poker from Astia's body tossing them carelessly aside, how she was enjoying this could hardly be described by anything but... Orgasmic.

Sangreala finally broke the kiss looking to the almost broken Astia with a vile grin as she licked her cheek alongside with some of her tears in a most violating manner, her fingers in most uncomfortable places for Astia as she spoke "Enjoying yourself? You better not be, or my fingers will be replaced by something... Sharper." She grinned wickedly to Astia, who was now crying even more sobbing at her violation.

Kaleth seemed to be enjoying watching this act as Sangreala held Astia's head forcefully to look to her own eyes as she spoke "Open your eyes." As Astia as a matter of fact did, glaring to Sangreala with a burning hate, Sangreala knew her position too well... She knew every feel on her body, every tingle to every blood chilling moment as Belzerial cut her train of thought speaking "That'll be enough." Sangreala stepped down grinning to Astia as she bowed before Belzerial taking a few cautious steps back, Belzerial then quickly commanded Sangreala and Kaleth to hunt out for Melissa, and from there the events began to roll down...
Sangreala had finally gotten that pest Kaleth off her back, but this rain was making reading near to impossible as she had to haunch in an awkward painful fashion to protect her precious tome from getting wet, after a bit she simply gave up on it and returned inside the smithy in hopes of some silence to read when she struck upon a most disturbing sight, her mistress Belzerial, was grabbing Kaleth by his throat as she yelled with anger to him ''NOBODY! Nobody, even my lowest of pets, NEVER talk to me like that!'' as she pulled off his head from his body, the sickening crunch heard as his body dropped motionlessly on the floor, his torn off head was in Belzerial's hands as she simply put it in Sangreala's and walked away to her table looking deep in though.

Sangreala was dazed, sad, confused, and generally felt ill, and for what, this dog? She was not sure why but she could feel her eyes welling up as she began dragging the corpse outside with grunts of effort, her eyes were still widened in terror as she finally understood the full risk of what she was in... But she was too deep in it she told herself, she must stay strong and hold through, lest she'll end up like Kaleth.

The memory of his name clenched heavily on his heart, she didn't even know him as a person until then, just another lowly pet for Belzerial... Her guilt blamed her in a mad manner, as she took up her Kris and began learning Kaleth's anatomy, from the inside out, Mumbling madly to herself "Everything must be used, everything must be used..." Silently over and over, until finally she could not bear it, her stomach grumbled and her mind was flaying her, she took up Kaleth's heart in her hands... And devoured it, her addiction to flesh has not only returned... It was encouraged.

Sangreala walked inside, her ears were ringing and her vision was a bit faded, the mistress didn't care about her addiction, she could take a bite of all she pleased as long as the mistress allowed it... She couldn't understand what everybody was saying, it was like they were speaking a foreign language.

The following hours felt like a haze, Sangreala doesn't really recall how she got there, but she was standing near the Death Knight Alsatia in the rain, with a concerned feeling as she asked her without thought "What of you and the gagged one, Knight?" as Alsatia replied quickly "What of us?"

Sangreala spoke again with a skeptical look on her face "You spoke to it."
Alsatia is dimly aware of Astia's struggling, as shown by a partial glance back. "Yes, I knew her. We were colleagues before. If you could consider us employed." Sangreala narrowed her eyes a bit as she spoke cautiously "It should not speak to you, rather should you speak to it... The mistress has forbidden it." as Alsatia replied quickly in her monotonic cold speech and gives a nod "I am not deaf, I acknowledged the Lady's wishes. I have said to her all that I planned to."

This calmed Sangreala a bit down in a foolish manner, but at least it got her mind off the recent events, her soul was tearing itself into bits.

"That does not mean I trust you." Sangreala quickly added only to be surprised at the Knight's quick nod and response "You don't have to trust me. It'll probably extend your lifespan a little if you don't." Which left Sangreala feeling a little bit confused and uncomfortable, she sucked it up.

Alsatia finally spoke again breaking the silence "May I know your name, Warlock?" She asked as Sangreala pondered a bit, would this be a safe bet? "Is that really needed?" Sangreala asked back with a raised eyebrow "If you're comfortable being addressed by your most defining feature, then no." Sangreala waited a few moments after considering in her minds as she finally spoke "Very well... My name, is Sangreala... I think." At this point Sangreala was baffled completely, she couldn't remember her own name... Something of a foul was happening.

The twos conversation was quickly cut short as up on the road three figures began walking towards them, after a bit it would appear to be a Human, a Dwarf, and the Dwarf's bear. Alsatia quickly turned to Sangreala "Nice to meet you. It seems we have guests, Miss Sangreala." as she eyed her a bit and Sangreala nodded "Let us go back inside... We will prepeare for our -- Guests, there." As the two entered the old smithy as Sangreala spoke her plan "I think we'd best keep our disguise... I'll go out and greet them, you make sure nobody sneaks in." As she walked outside to the three figures holding a calm smile and fake life in her eyes.

"Is there an issue?" Sangreala faked a warm greeting to the two as they approached her, the Dwarf was the first to speak "Evening, Blood Elf. We we'recurious on the situation here, We've been tasked to scout Caer Darrow for signs of the Undead making a comeback in the area. Have you noticed any strange happenings?" His human friend was simply eyeing about him nervously not paying a great deal of attention, a foolish mistake, that will be proven soon... Sangreala then quickly replied "Yes I have as a matter of fact, Well these are just rumors, but they said there was a recent attack on Dun-morogh... Or however you call that place, there was a big call to arms, how could you have missed it?" The Dwarf dismissed these with his hands "Not from Dun Morogh, The Alliance can handle it. I am a Wildhammer descendant and I am talking about this region, Caer Darrow." Which caused Sangreala to frown just a tiny bit as she spoke.

"Then I'm afraid nothing out of the ordinary has happened here." She crossed her arms a bit losing her patience to the two as the human priest shrugged "shrugs. "Odd... Nothing out of the ordinary in the plaguelands?" As he didn't wait for an answer before speaking again looking at the Mushroom trees "Half breed-mushroom trees! I hate demons..." He ranted to himself before Sangreala spoke "Nothing out of the Plageueland's routine that is." As the Human priest grumbled on about his hate for rotters.

The Dwarf nodded, a big smile appears to be weaving underneath his beard "Good, then we can inform the Commander that this area is clean and we can set up fortifications to assualt the local undead in the region." As Sangreala had to quickly find a solution, and she found one indeed "No, no you can not." Leading the Dwarf to ask her "And why's that?" Sangreala rolled her eyes in a fake manner "Because I'm having my honeymoon here, ofcourse."

The Dwarf stared at her baffled for a few moments before speaking "In... Caer Darrow...? In a land.. that is quite litterally.. plagued...?" As Sangreala faked her snapping in anger at him "Oh right, so because my love is a Death knight this obviously means we're freaks right?!" as she frowned with fake disappointing at the Dwarf, as the Human priest returned after examining the docks "... Loving, a Death Knight?" he then shivered in disgust shuttering a bit "Maggots... Eeeeew." Which only improved Sangreala's bluff as the Dwarf looked at him "Shut it Thanar."

Sangreala continued her bluff, hoping for them to simply leave them be "Well, she likes it here, and I don't intend to ruin our honeymoon just because of a little bit of nastiness." The Dwarf then spoke "We're not nasty, The Light of Retribution is a good thing." Which led to Sangreala's skeptical look to him as she spoke "I'm a Sin'dorei if you havn't noticed... We worship the Sunwell you know." As she heard her mistress groaning from the smithy impatiently "Would you tell them to begone?!" As the Dwarf seemed to have ignored Belzerial's groan "And the sooner we free Lordaeron of it's shackles, the sooner we can set to clense Quel'thalas." As Sangreala frowned quickly replying "Alongside with enslaving the elves, Now please, would you leave us be?" She faked a bit of a sad voice as Alsatia came outside with a drawn blade, Sangreala thought to herself *What the hell is she doing?! Not now!*.

"Gentlemen, leave. Right this moment. Your presence is enough to make my skin itch." Alsatia spoke firmly with power as the Dwarf spoke again "Ma'am, I think I must tell you, unfortunatly we're going to inform our Commander that Caer Darrow's Castle is a prime location to make a move on the surrounding area, Thanar, let's go. We've got a report to fill out." As he began walking away, the Human by the name of Thanar nodded and complied as Alsatia suddenly spoke, causing them both to stop dead on their tracks "You won't be able to fill out the report if I kill you."

Thanar twists his gaze to the blood elf. "I would be impolite and say, I need to check the blacksmith. But it seems clean..." He looks to Merdok, "We will get word to the forward command and get teams -... That there is quite drastic..." He replied to the Knight's comment about killing them both, The Dwarf stood there, Three rifles on his back, a twin pair of revolvers on his legs, and a large bowie knife on his waste. "Come at me then."

Just at that moment Belzerial snarled, as she stormed out of the blacksmith with hands covered in felfire flames. "The two of you -begone- before I burn you to the damned ground!" As Thanar's eyes glared upon her with hate "I take it your not friends of the Argent-... " He held his silence.

The fight has begun as Belzerial flung a bolt of fiery fel that hit Thanar square in the chest sending him flying on his back, the Dwarf attempted to flee as Alsatia attempted to Death grip him with no avail, he continued running "Thanar! Let's scram!" He yelled in urgency as Thanar stood up with a glowing determination in his eyes as he began approaching Sangreala and her mistress "Stand aside Merdok..." As Alsatia suddenly plunged her blade into his back, Thanar yelled in pain... Sangreala simply watched with delight as she began draining his very soul away from his body with little sucsess as he burst in a holy nova pushing Asaltia back, only to get hit by another chaos bolt shot at him by Belzerial, he began coughing blood but his spirit would not falter... Sangreala stared with mixed feelings of hate and awe to the pathetic human, how could any living creature continue fighting like this?

Sangreala was quickly brought to her senses back as she heard Belzerial shout to Alsatia "Kill the loud mouthed dwarf!" As Sangreala began draining Thanar's very soul away from him in an agonizing attempt, she had -never- used this spell before on a combat worthy target, the feel was... Enticing.

Thanar stood shakily on his staff, this enraged Sangreala, how weak is she?! She could not even defeat this injured human as he spoke wearily "I... I will fight you... to the last..." He groaned in pain as he attempted to finish his sentence making a heroic stance against Sangreala and Belzerial.

Sangreala could not help but feel impressed, and shamed at the same time as her fists clenched as Thanar finally fallen on his back breathing painful long breaths as Belzerial stood above him "Your friend has left you to die, priest." As she smiled in a vile manner as Thanar replied "He did not leave me... I stood, I made my choice... Have you lived with yours? Fel-blooded?" As Belzerial tutted, as she brought a talon close to his face. "I suggest you be very careful with your words, my pet. The Light will not save you from the horrific acts I could perform upon you."

Thanar chuckled through blood. "Nothing compared to what we scarlets did to the dead... Try me..." This only made Sangreala grin in glee as she enjoyed these challenges, if she would surpassed the human' spirit then surely the mistress would lover her then, right? Belzerial smiled briefly, "You don't think so? The Scarlets are but more of you miserable humans, where as I am beyond any of you mortals. Look upon the makings of my empire of suffering." As Thanar laughed a bit at Belzerial's face in a taunting manner "A blacksmith? And some elves? Your empire is weaker than a tribe of gnolls.... Impress me..."

Belzerial dropped him to the floor, "You can begin then, my pet." As she smiled to Sangreala eerily, Sangreala could not help but feel melted away gazing at her Mistress, the things she would do to please her... As she quickly began working on the Priest outside on the cold dead ground as
Sangreala holds down a bit of an excited laugh, as she stomps down on the humans privates, and casts a curse of weakness on him.

Thanar groans weakly. A low murmur of holy prayer, "Oh come on..." as Sangreala continued her work, this Human was most stubborn as Sangreala grabbed Thanar's chin smiling eerily to him as she suddenly grabs her Kris, and stabs downwards on his shoulder, "Let's start off simple." Before bending her Kris sideways beginning to separate his bones with her dagger as Thanar grits his teeth and speaks through them with righteous fury, "I have seen better from draenic pacifists!" As Thanar's hand gripped around his holy relic Sangreala quickly bit down on it tearing off a chunk of his flesh devouring it, her body was shuddering, her senses were dulled in the pleasure of the moment.

Thanar leaned back gritting his teeth, trying to meditate through it. His bleeding hand is wrapped around the holy symbol in defiance as Sangreala looked down to Thanar as she swallows his flesh, and then launches a ball of shadow to his spare hand "Now, this symbol won't do at all no no..." As she stepped heavily on his privates, Thanar 's hand has gotten charred and bruised, somehow holding on for dear life. He lifts up more from the blow to the groin. Grumbling lowly to himself.

Sangreala stepped down on Thanar's hand as she spat on his face "I want you to pray, and see that the Light is a whole deal of bullshit that you humans believe..." As she casts a curse of agony on him, the injured priest only murmuring a prayer quietly as Sangreala looked down to Thanar before grabbing her kris, and runs it through his cheeks as she pulls it back towards her streching the Slash violently, blood and gore splattering about her as she grins sadistically Thanar bleeding in his mouth spitting in his prayers. "Flame of the light... Darkness shall not avail... Guardian of the sacred flame... Seeker of the light..."

Sangreala looked to Thanar with a bit of a confused look "What?" As she shoves a bolt of shadows down his throat with a baffled look "What are you talking about?" as Thanar opened his eyes, golden light filling them. He reaches up to pull her close. "You will never break me!" A pillar of golden flames falls from the sky onto them both. He roars as he expels all of his left over mana.

Pain, only pain... Sangreala has never felt such a devastating blow, her skin charred by the golden holy flames, her hair bursting into flames as her robes were burnt off of her, her screams could be enough to deafen anybody as her body was charred for what felt like hours, in reality was only a mere few seconds as she collapsed on her back in terrible agony, everything hurt, it hurt to breath, to move, it hurt simply existing.

Thanar was knocked out cold as Sangreala snapped, coughing a heavy dose of blood as she dragged herself over to Thanar, drawing her ruined Kris, still with a sharpened edge She roared in rage and agony as she brought the blade against his chest over and over, sending blood and chunks of flesh against her, she didn't care for anything anymore, her rage had blinded her as she brought down the Kris, over, and over, and over to the Human's chest before falling down in exhaustion, only causing her to yell in pain at the feel of a breeze against her, she began looking madly on the ground mumbling to herself crying "C-come on... It was here... I-it was here!" after a bit of search Sangreala finally found it, it was a green burning stone, no larger then an average pebble, but it was strong with Fel as she consumed it, her wounds healing just a tiny bit, but enough to ensure her survival as she panted heavily in great pain, naked, charred and deformed from the flames.

The next few minutes were a great deal of haze, she could not focus on anything because of the excruciating pain, everything hurt... Everything caused her to feel every inch of her body set aflame over and over as she finally found herself on the edge of a ruined house dressed with new moldy disgusting clothing speaking to Alsatia in a tiered voice, groaning between her breathes and words Sangreala leans heavily on the ruined wall as she groaned a bit flinching in pain speaking in a mere whisper due to her scorched throat "Alsatia... May I trust you with something... Quite impor...Tent?"

Alsatia nodded in idle agreement, though her expression implies she doesn't agree at all. Only a torn furrow in her plate implies she ran into any trouble at all. "Of course, Miss. What is it?" her voice lowered greatly as well.

Sangreala spoke painfully, her throat scorched and ached, her mind screaming in agony "When I am able... I will create a soulstone... To which I... Can store my essence in... This will be... A simply way to... Bring me... B-back..." She coughed a bit sending another wave of pain through her body as she flinched as Alsatia tips her chin back slightly, a scowl tugging her lip corners down. "I don't think that will be necessary, but I suppose you can never be too careful. I assure you that as long as the Lady wills it, you will live."

Sangreala shook her head speaking painfully yet again "The lady will attempt to keep us alive... But I fear... That I may fail... This is my second chance..." as Alsatia insisted "You must have confidence in her. She is a skilled warrior above all else, and she knows which of her assets are valuable to her."

Sangreala felt her heart clenching, she spoke again " I have almost fallen today... I refuse... To fall... To cease my servings to... Her.." As her legs began to fail her, she couldn't stay up like this much longer as Alsatia spoke and nodded her head "Likewise. Perhaps it would be worthy of consideration to place at least a modicum of trust in one another, if we are to cooperate in future skirmishes."

"Yes... The mistress knows well of what to do with... Us... But at times... One must... Learn alone." Sangreala added, her legs began shaking violently as she could have sworn she felt herself urinating on her own legs in weakness, she cursed violently in her mind at the priest as Alsatia nods once more. "How did you come to work for the Lady? I do not remember you from the Cabal's stint."

Sangreala spoke faintly "The mistress... Found... Me..." As Alsatia cocks her head, a hand easing on the hilt of the blade, simply in rest. "Found you? Then I suppose you, too, owe her."

Sangreala simply nodded and gave in to the pain, she slumped against the wall sitting down slowly closing her eyes breathing deeply and painfully "I will tell you... When I... Am able... For... Now... I r-rest...." As she fell asleep, her dreams haunted by visions of her past life, how could everything have gone so wrong? How could everything had descended like this? She wept silently in her sleep... Her tears were those of blood.
Chapter 8: The other.
Spoiler:
"Knowledge will come to you, whether you wish it, or not."
Sangreala heard these words as she awoke from her sleep, she looked to her left and felt her... Hair? How is it possible, she was bald from the flames and scorched terribly, instead her hair seems to have grown a disgusting black color looking completely devoid of life... She shrugged off her thoughts as she returned to the broken smithy to see a most peculiar sight there was the Orc who tormented her, strapped by iron restraints to the torture table, her mistress Belzerial standing at her lab and above the Orc... Another Fel-sworn, she was a blue colored with distinctively larger horns then Belzerial, but she had no talons or wings... She seemed like a fully grown Eradar as she lifted up her other hand. Dark purple and green light began to trace from her fingers and, gently, she began to roll and compress the light until it was a twisting little golf-ball nestled between her middle and index finger she then spoke with an amazingly soft voice, Sangreala has never seen such elegance in any form of demon "Open wide."

Sangreala gazed at the Eradar for several moments, with a weak look in her eyes as she tilted her head asking calmly with almost a whisper of a voice "Mistress?" she turned her head to Belzerial, back and forth the two Fel-sworn, her question wasn't answered as another Orc dressed in a robe fit for a Warlock entered the room with two cups of tea... Yes tea.
In the meantime the strapped Orc see's the ball accumulate, he clenches his mouth shut, locking his jaw. He then trites to thrash his head about to get her off of his nose, virbrations of growls coming from him throat.

Belzerial turned herself towards the other Orc and Sangreala, "What? ... And who is this clown?" The Orc spoke calmly, which was very unsettling for a... Well, Orc. "Your fellow Death Knight sent me, told me to pour you tea." In the meantime the other Fel-sworn sneered. Her grip, once so gentle, became like a vice. She rammed her palm down upon the orc's forehead and kept the seal tight on the nose. "You're lucky. This is a rare honor, to be given my masterpiece." Sangreala was baffled, who was she? What, is she? Her questions remained unanswered yet again as Belzerial responded to the Tea-carrier "... Pour tea? Yes, well, carry on."
The Orc asked "And which one took three pieces of sugar?"
Belzerial spoke in a businesslike tone "I do, and Lady Bisen will have two."
So lady Bisen, that was her name Sangreala thought... Her train of thought was quickly cut short by her mistress as she finally rested her gaze on Sangreala, "Now -- No, we don't. -- Sangreala, my pet..."
Sangreala looked to Belzerial, it was the first time she heared her use her name as she shuddered a bit prepearing for the pain "Y-yes mistress?" As she bowed to her quickly, Belzerial motioned for her to step closer, as she gestured over to the restrained Orc. "Vengeance is bittersweet, isn't it?" Sangreala could not help but ponder, everything was so strange recently and her mind was still haunted by the deeds she had done.

Sangreala after a bit of thought finally responded sincerely "This is... Increadible, mistress." As Lady Bisen smiled softly she nodded to Belzerial "Lady Caidrah? Assistance here?" Lady Caidrah? Who? Sangreala looked around her to see nobody but the two Fel-sworn, herself, and the Orc as Belzerial inhaled a sharp breath as she approached the table, "With?"

Lady Bisen let the mote of twisting energy hover in the air. She held out her hand for Belzerial's, and as Belzerial reached over to take Marianna's hand, as she glared down towards The Orc. "I do hope this will provide fruitful results." The Orc's eyes start to widen slightly as he body begins to scream for air, but still he fights to hold it off, his rythmic breathing stopping to him staying still, Lady Bisen nodded. Gently she guided the other Fel-Sworn's hand, placing it firmly between the orc's pectorals. She hummed thoughtfully, adjusting the placement by an inch. She patted the back of Belzerial's hand. "There, keep that right there." Belzerial sneered to herself as she kept her hand upon the orc's chest, "Very well."

Lady Bisen took up the mote again. With hand still clamped on the man's nose she nods to the orc. "Sorry, dear." She brings her fist up and slams it down upon the back of Belzerial's palm. The ripple would compress his chest sharply, knocking the wind out of him, Sangreala could not hold her curiosity and asked cautiously "Mistress, and lady Bisen... May I ask, what are you doing to the Orc?" Which followed by a quick response by Lady Bisen "Silence your elf, Laid Caidrah. Tell her to watch and observe." Belzerial growled lowly as Marianna slammed her hand onto the back of hers, "I trust she will take --... Can't you see that we're busy, fool?" She growled a bit to the now approaching tea-carrier as in the meantime The Orc shot forward as the hand is buried into his solar plexus, causing his mouth to shoot open, the chains snap him back to the table, his instincts causing him to grab for as many breaths as possible, The tea-carrier took no notice as he spoke "Your tea will be cold soon..."

The two Fel-sworn didn't seem to take great notice to their cold tea, instead Lady Bisen pushed the mote of twisting energy into that gasping mouth. She clamped her hand upon his mouth, smiling as the energy began to bleed through his mouth and into his muscles and skeleton. "There we are..." Which caused the Orc's eyes to open wide as the mote is shoved down his throat, growling in pain as at first his chest expands to almost at an exploding point, it then shoots down the pecs pressing against his ribcage as it shoots back to normal, sending waves of this all round his body causing to him roar and snarl in pain as this weird power runs thorugh him, threatening to tear him apart.

Lady Bisen spoke, so gently and yet there was so much power in her voice, Sangreala could not help but to feel, well attracted to the already barely clothed demoness as she spoke. "Now watch, dear Caidrah. I have just given this poor orc a taste of power. And that taste does not seem agreeable to him." As the Orc growls lowly, his voice very hoarse "That..all you...have...fel..sworn..?" Which only caused Lady Bisen to speak again, still with that soft yet eerie smile "My dear...For the next hour every cell and mote of your being shall morph and shift ever so slightly. And you, my dear, shall not enjoy it." The Orc spoke again through gritted teeth and heavy breathes begins taking deep breaths, "Sounds..like a..date." he coughs loudly, but remains still, seeming ready for anything ready as Lady Bisen patted the orc's shoulder. The shoulder, in turn, took the chance to split out of the orc's skin and grow five sizes larger then his head before shrinking back down, drawing the skin back into place afterwards "Mmmh...This is just a lesson in the agony associated with a good, honest friendship. No hard feelings, sweet orc."

Sangreala stood their in awe, how could she have possibly done that? Was this the results of her path? The path to Fel-sworn? Her mind was racing, filling with questions, and yet she feared Lady Bisen... Someone who speaks so softly, is always a threat, as she turned away. She glanced at Sangreala before turning away, moving over to the table. "Where is my cup of tea, girl?"

Sangreala looked to Lady Bisen with full attention as she simply walked over to the cold cup of tea offering it to Marianna quietly, as she took the cup delicately in her gnarled, calcified claw. A little spark kicked in her palm and, in a moment, the tea and her palm were swallowed up in a ball of roaring green fel-fire. "Thank you, dear."

Sangreala stared to the Fel-sworn with the most baffled stare she has, her eyebrows straightening as her mouth gapes a bit she remains quiet looking to her in confusion, then just steps back bowing respectfully, taking a few steps back as Lady Bisen spoke as she boiled the tea for a few more moments before, with a wave of her hand, the fire fizzled into nothing. The woman lifts the now hot cup to her lips and takes a sip. "Elf, do you know what I love most about being a Fel-Sworn?"

Sangreala gulped a bit and spoke softly and humbly "I will only answer, if you grant me the favour to speak to you..." As the Orc tossed some insult to her, which made no real difference as Sangreala was far too tiered to reply as Lady Bisen lifted a pipe from the table and began to fill it with a pinch of dried Felweed. She nodded. "Granted." As Sangreala answered her slowly and with full caution not to bring her wrath upon her "I do not know Miss Bisen, I have never asked the mistress of the gifts you both have." Lady Bisen took up a bit of bloody meat from the table. It was raw and rotting. Idly she took it up and, puffing one on her pipe, popped it in her mouth and chewed once. She swallowed. "Then allow me to tell you, I do not grow sick. I do not grow tired. I do not age. I do not break down. I can smoke. I can drink. I can eat. I can live life like no other and it shall do as much harm to me as a light breeze does to you, elf." Which caused Sangreala to stutter out her answer a bit "T-that sounds amazing, Miss Bisen."

Lady Bisen pulled the cleaned bone from her lip and washed the morsel down with a gulp of tea. She turned back to the orc, beckoning the elf over. "What do you think of this specimen, elf?" Sangreala thought deeply, narrowing her eyes at the restrained Orc, if this was some trick question she would be killed, perhaps the trick was in the thought of a trick itself? She was not sure but she began speaking her best, or at least she tried "The Orc is dumb, blunt headed... But he makes up for it in physical strength, although not this specific specimen, he is simply dumb... Disobeying the mistress like such." Which caused Lady Bisen to smile softly "A fine summary, my dear. Orc, do you find that accurate?"

My dear, Sangreala pondered and basked herself in those words, she hasn't heard them since Fel knows when, she kept her gaze away from Lady Bisen's as the Orc spoke and scoffed "Of course not..she just..tries to advance..herself..over me.." he growls lowly, "I do not..find...myself..dumb...and look at..her face.." he also nods to the dwarves rotting heads attatched to his belt." As he coughed a bit he continued speaking "You'll be on..there..your lucky..your mistress...protects you." Which took no effect on Sangreala, Belzerial had taught her better then that.

Lady Bisen laughed. It was a cold, bitter sound that rang hollow from her lips. She puffed on her pipe. "Both of you are correct!" As Sangreala gazed to the Orc idly and without expression, she then turned her head to Lady Bisen in an examining manner before asking cautiously and slowly, her throat was still very sore from the priest's pillar of flames "What exactly... Have you done to him, Ms. Bisen? If I may ask ofcourse." She adds quickly, Sangreala's answer was in the form of another question as Lady Bisen asked her "Do you know what affliction is, elf?" Sangreala pondered a bit at the question of her favorite school of the Warlock "The casting of curses Ms. Bisen, an elagent form of causing harm rather then brutally smashing magic against it, my favoured school." She picked her words carefully, trying as best as she can not to shame it's idea as Lady Bisen nodded "Mmmmh...But it is so much beyond that. It is poison. It is corruption. It is the destruction of what is beautiful and turning greatness into weakness." Sangreala stood there for a bit with a bit of awe to the description, every word was flawless as Sangreala turned her head to Marianna "That is a far better way of putting it... Do you favour for the school of Affliction Ms. Bisen?"

Marianna puffed on her pipe. "I do." She gestured to the orc, the green smoke curling from between her lips. "I have even poisoned myself, filled every muscle and drip of blood with black bile. I am a living affliction."
Sangreala gazed at Marianna for a bit before speaking "The fact that you are a Fel-sworn... Enables you to survive such a procsess? Or is that from personal strength?" As Lady Bisen retained her soft smile puffing from the vile substance "Both. But more the former then the latter. Strength can only do so much in the face of poison." Sangreala nodded attentively "May I ask, how do you and the mistress know to one eachother? Beyond your gifts ofcourse."

"Back when the Catacombs was still in operation I met her through an acquaintance. She worked for me for a time before I was imprisoned. She saved me." Lady Bisen spoke with a bit of a sad undertone, but Sangreala could hardly notice it as suddenly She spoke yet again "offer the orc a cup. We must be generous hosts." The idea agitated Sangreala, offering tea to that ungrateful ape... But she knew better then to defy Lady Bisen or Belzerial for that matter as she spoke with no expression, hiding her anger "How much sugar would you like in your tea Orc?" The Orc puffed his cheeks trying to get his head comfortable on the bench "I do not..want one." Sangreala didn't care much for his answer, she was simply glad she did not have to serve that foul bastard anything as Lady Bisen spoke softly "Come orc. Drink. We show our prisoners kindness in equal measure with harm." The Orc opened his eyes and looked over to the Fel-sworn "Then let me... Off... Of this thing." Lady Bisen smacked her lips a bit puffing another green cloud of vile smoke "Actually no. But that is a kindness. Until the Unstable Affliction is over, you will be unable to walk and movement will cause injury on your mutating bones."

The Orc's head twitched to his side a couple of times, his jaw shooting from side to side, before he sets it still. "I..do not..care..At least..undo..these..chains." Bringing a most... Strange, response from Lady Bisen "Tomorrow, dear friend. Tomorrow. We will go play golf together. I have set up a course in this fine little town. It will be pleasant."

The Orc looked baffled at her as she says the word. "Is that..killing...golfers..?" "Indeed. A game invented by dwarven shepherds, I believe. It is quite a relaxing sport." Lady Bisen quickly responded with that soft powerful smile.

Sangreala did not care much for these games, nor did she care for those foul dwarfs, instead she had many, many questions to ask Lady Bisen "Interesting... Ms. Bisen, may I ask you some questions about being a Fel-sworn, and more importently, the path there?" Lady Bisen nodded. She polished off her cup of tea and sat on the edge of the table, nursing her pipe. "You may, elf. But first, what is your name?"

Sangreala thought a bit, she didn't recall too well... She started thinking, S-S... It had an S in it... She finally remembered after a bit of thought as she tapped her chin a bit in thought "I believe... My name is Sangreala, or at least it was last time I recalled, a simple whore, or pet will do me just as fine Ms. Bisen." She stated blankly.

The Orc made some witty remark about Sangreala being weak, but she could hardly care... She was finally about to get answers, but she had to watch her every question, for it might upset Lady Bisen as she suddenly spoke "Please. Lady Caidrah may relish the diminutives, but you shall be Lady Sangreala in my presence, dear. Now please, Lady Sangreala, sit and speak. Words shall draw the orc's attention from his miseries and to some loftier ideals." The Orc muttered about Sangreala's words being Kodo dung, yet again she could hardly care, her excitement was building up inside her as she simply sat on the table moving a bit of putrid flesh with a small hint of disgust in her face as she sat down speaking "I must say I feel rather... Strange, to have someone like you treat me... Well, not as her inferior, despite the obvious fact I am."

Lady Bisen chuckled a bit in her soft tone "You find, Lady Sangreala, that being a demon is a lonely position in life. Friends are valuable and, strong or weak, a powerful tool." Which caused Sangreala to think a bit, she would prove herself more then a tool, she would prove herself an ally!
Sangreala finally mustered up whatever was left of her courage, and spoke "I refused to be weak... That is why I remain at the Mistress's side, I hope finally I can prove my worth to her and learn... Untill then I'll have to make do." She sighed a bit and began asking "So in order to become a Fel-sworn, one must make an established connection with a Established connection with a demon, and then drink said demon's blood, mixed with his own, yes?"

Lady Bisen replied with ease to the basic question "Indeed. A demon or Fel-Sworn is all you require. I would recommend, however, to contract a powerful demon. While an imp will furnish you with the blood you require, a more powerful demon will give you the blood and tutelage, Power is useless without the knowledge needed to wield it." She smiled softly to Sangreala as her next question followed "And the Fel-sworn will be more powerful as his previous master was?"

Lady Bisen shook her head puffing a bit more from her pipe "Mmmh...No. A Fel-Sworn will only ever have a fraction of a pure Legion Lord's power. But it is enough to strike fear in the hearts of those within this wretched land." Sangreala nodded attentively, if only she had a notebook of a sort, well her mind would have to do "I see... I also see that despite you and Mistress Belzerial are Fel-sworn, there are some great differences... Your horns are larger, and you do not seem to have wings, nor her talons, what exactly varies these features?" Lady Bisen smiled delicately. "Fel mutates the body along existing lines. One who is muscular will grow even more muscular. One who is thin will grow even more thin. The additional features are...Minor."

"But my dear, I do have wings." Bisen added with a soft smile as she tapped her gauntlets, two green Fel-gems rested upon the palm of the glove "These gems are two halves of a crystalized Void Terror's heart, They allow me to harden my flesh and grow wins at will and retain my form indefinitely."

Sangreala nodded gazing at her gems with interest "Interesting..." Before she moved on to the next question briefly pondering it "What is the path to obtain your gift?" For a moment, Sangreala could have sworn she saw her lips curl into a small grin of knowledge, she feared that moment as Lady Bisen's smile returned to normal she spoke "You must first set about summoning a demon. You will need to understand the rites and rituals necessary to do such. After that you will need to sacrifice a suitable offering to the Nether, A demon will contact you if they enjoy the offering and bind you to them. You will then do their bidding in exchange for blood until you have mutated fully, Mmmmhmm...Half a dozen souls is usually common fair."

Sangreala nods slowly "Must I dedicate them directly to the nether, or does the nether gain from my actions either way?" This was so much knowledge to take in, none of the tomes she had read had anything -near- Lady Bisen's knowledge, she needed to know -everything-
She saw Lady Bisen's eyes turning to her still with that smile, she felt weak... Small.

"You must cast them into the nether, lest their souls pass to the Dark Below." That remark baffled Sangreala, how would one do that? Everything was racing in her mind, she -had- to prove herself to Lady Bisen "How can you cast someone directly into the nether?" This seemed to have been the right question as Lady Bisen smiled delicately She held her hand out, palm open and pointing to the floor. From her palm dark green runes began to flow, sinking to the earth where they burned into the stone.

Sangreala nodded quickly before raising up the bottom of her moldy old robe, to reveal an already scarred thigh as she takes a bite out of her finger, she began enscribing the runes upon herself, leaving only a tiny missing segment, lest they would be triggered she quickly thanked Lady Bisen before returning to her quiet as Lady Bisen nodded solemnly. She turned to the orc. "How are you fairing, my dear?"

The Orc grunts at the Fel-sworn. "I feel like..tearing..someone apart." he growls lowly, twitching again as his bones twist out and then back into shape, Lady Bisen rose. "Would you like an end to the pain, my dear orc?"

"Depends on..the catch." The Orc spoke through painfully gritted teeth as Lady Bisen spoke "Elf, go to the lab table over there and get the small green vial. Bring it to me." Sangreala complied with no hesitation, how could she defy Lady Bisen in any way? She handed the vial to Miss Bisen as She holds it above the orc. "This vial contains Fel Blood. With it, your body will reject the pain and you will have the strength to not only burst free from your bonds, but also to rend and tear any enemy you come across."

The Orc questioned and looked up at the vial, his mind starting to stray from his normal reactions as he considers it. "You feed the others fel blood..How come they..do not..grow strong?" Lady Bisen's response is quick and Sangreala could not help but smirk a bit at the Orc's stupidity "The other races are ill-suited towards the consumption of Fel. Yet the orcs...Orcs were a gift from the Titans. Their bodies and minds not only cope well with Fel...They thrive upon it."

The Orc gritted his teeth. "Blood of a...pit lord." his eyes drift over to the Fel-Sworn, with obvious recalling to the downfall of the Orcs in the world of Draenor, Lady Bisen spoke yet again "The Fel Orcs consumed too much blood. Moderation. Instruction. I can teach you to wield the blood without falling under its sway."

After several minutes of considering, the Orc opened his mouth reluctantly, Lady Bisen spoke once more "By consuming this blood you pledge to listen and obey my instructions, knowing that I shall teach you how to wield it responsibly and -in doing so- allow you to grow in strength?" The Orc nodded slowly, "As you wish... But I will not..respond..to that...other..one." This enraged Sangreala, her fists clenched as she thought to herself, how -dare- he?! That ungrateful little shit! As she could not hold her silence no more and walked in "Ms. Bisen, I must step in... This will by a bit, defiant to the mistress, as the Orc is her property." She scowled, Lady Bisen simply turned upon Sangreala. The woman smiled delicately and, for the first time, beared her teeth. Each was a razor-sharp triangle, tinged yellow and interlocking. It was a shark's smile, "It is the will of the Legion, elf. She will understand."

Sangreala gulped a bit paling at the sight of her teeth, she took a few steps back in defeat as Lady Bisen tipped the vial and empties the blood down the orc's throat.

The Orc began to gulp down on the blood, leaning himself up into it so it is easier for him to swallow, his eyes seem to widen as he carries on drinking the blood, he coughs as the last of it swallowed, gagging a few times, then spitting to his side. he takes a few big breathes.

Lady Bisen steps back tactfully, her smile widening imperceptibly.

The Orc twitched a little as he moves to sit himself tugging at the chains on wrists, the chain links snap in the middle, causing him to grunt lightly, he puts a hand on his, closing as his eyes as he reopens them, looking around. he then kicks at his feet, the chains also snap at the links, as he slowly brings himself off of the table to stand...He walked over to the Fel-sworn and rolls his shoulder stretching as he peers at her.

"What is your name, orc?" Lady Bisen asked as the Orc responded taking in a big breath he exhales the words "Garmak..Khanslayer."

Lady Bisen turned. She pushes her calcified hand into the smoldering green furnace at her side and, without flinching, drew out a molten spear. She held the burning piece of metal out to the orc. "Hold this and then bend it, Sir Khancrusher." Garmak took the spear into his hand, searing the flesh in the palms of his hands as he holds it, holding it in the other, he goes to put his strength into bending it. Thinking it would only go a little of the way the metal groans at is bended almost in half he grunts in satisfaction, dropping the spear to the floor.

Lady Bisen smirked slightly. The metal pops and hisses as it hardens quietly. "How do you feel?" Garmak quickly responded with a tilt of his head "Strange..but in a good way." he mutters, his gaze now looking over to the Sin'dorei on his left "Not..so weak now..huh?" he seems to glare at her.

Sangreala hid her fear well, she spoke blankly with no expression "You should listen closely, I said you were -dumb- not weak, it is quite obvious which one of us has the upper hand in physical strength." As she crossed her arm holding a sly expressionless face.

Lady Bisen laughed softly. It is a warm, crackling sound that seems to break and waver within her throat. "Take up your axes once more, orc, and see it as a sign of good faith."

Garmak went to walk between the two, trying to put his hand on the Sin'dorei's face and push her backwards towards the cage "Shut it.." he growls, heading over to he table he eyes his axes, Sangreala stumbled a bit backward, not falling before returning to stand firmly frowning at the Orc "You are strong now, but have no doubt the mistress could break -both- of us with ease, we are not allowed to fight unless Mistress Belzerial allows us to."

Something in Sangreala's heart wavered when she said that, she had a very bad feeling that Garmak wouldn't give half a damn about Belzerial.
Lady Bisen turned, winding her blackened claws around the man's shoulders. "Indeed. And you fight well, orc...Those axes shall be reforced to be stronger and faster."
Garmak picked up his axes, examining them, then slides them into his sheathes, he looks over to the fel-sworn, nodding slowly. "Yes..Mistress." he then looked over at the Sin'dorei "Your mistress is not mine.." he growls lowly.

Sangreala could not bear it, she clenched her fists, she gritted her teeth and began going red yelling at Garmak "What?! Do you think this treason will go like that Garmak?! As soon as the mistress finds out this will be bad for the -both- of us!" The use of his name did not seem to appease the Orc as Lady Bisen spoke "Silence, elf. Your mistress is blind if she believes we can act alone. The willing must be taken into our fold." How could she say that to one of her only kin?! Sangreala's rage was anything -but- soothed as the Orc growled over and the Sindorei "Use my name again..and your tongue will be following where your nose always goes.." his fists go to ball up his knuckles whitening.

Sangreala could not bear it anymore, that was -it- as she sneered to Garmak "Awww, did I hurt your precious little feelings Garmak? Man up." She scoffed at him.

Garmak grunted and steps forward, launching his leg forward attempt to boot her into the stomach and send her reeling out the door with his new added power, this worked excellent as Sangreala flew six damn meters backwards landing on her back, she thinks she broke a few ribs but she hardly cared, her spare hand began to secretly write down the runes she had learnt from Lady Bisen into the ground, if the Orc will charge, he will be her first sacrifice to the twisting nether.

Garmak snarled over at the Sin'dorei who has been kicked out the door, "Learn your place..whore." Sangreala understood that he would not charge, and simply left... She did not care where, she just needed to think and practice Sangreala clenched her fists as she walked away "I'll get back at him one day... But not yet, I have too much to learn, and too much to risk to fail now."

Sangreala sat down near a fungus-tree hybrid, that seemed to be breathing... She took no notice as she began practicing, hurling her bolts of shadows and casting curses at the air, she had improved greatly... But yet she had so much to learn, she ranted on to herself as Alsatia came by.

Alsatia 's head is lowered as she strides close, the Knight making no attempt to quieten her approach. "... I hope it doesn't bother you, but I was eavesdropping on you and Lady Bisen."

"On which manner?"
"The... Felblood."
"What of it?"
"You seemed curious. You haven't consumed it before, have you?"
"No... Not yet."
"Do you plan to?"
"Yes... I will go to -every- length, in order to leave this... Pathetic, existence."

Alsatia strides closer, with delayed, purposeless steps. The Knight eases her back against the softly-breathing tree stump. "What's so pathetic about it?"

Sangreala looked up to the Death knight, and simply folded up her sleeves, endless scars and marks of beating, her expression remained furious "Evertything... Look at me, I am scarred, beaten, broken!!!"
Alsatia does look at the girl, her head rolling to the side. "That does not mean you are pathetic. If you can keep going, if your will holds, you are much stronger than that Orc."

This made Sangreala feel better... But raised her suspicion as well, who was this Death Knight for caring of her fate? "My will is what that will hold me through this whole thing Alsatia... I will -never- break, not untill I have my goal complete." She sneered a bit as Alsatia slides her thumb over the hilt of her runeblade, idly. "Is ingesting... -that-.... truly necessary to fulfil your goal? There are other ways to accrue power, Simply that it takes longer, does not make it an ineffective road to strength." Sangreala knew of this too well, but she refused to let -anyone- know her true intentions of wanting to become a Fel-sworn... She refused to show that weakness.

The mistress and Lady Bisen passed on by speaking of a matter, Sangreala did not listen as she waited for them to leave earshot range as she continued speaking "Don't you get it Alsatia? It's not only power... I want to be free of feeling, of the burden of mortality!" Alsatia eyed the Fel-Sworn pair as they passed. Her gaze flits down to Sangreala. "Mortality is not a burden, it is a treasured gift. Mortals can ascend to great heights. Liberation from feeling is not liberation at all - let me assure you of that."

Sangreala frowned to Alsatia "I have my own reasons to hate emotion..." She kept a hateful gaze to the surface of the water as she stood "Mortals can never ascend as high as gods." She frowned.
Alsatia 's head turned to the girl. "... It's a downwards spiral, Sangreala. Once you start on it, returning is a dangerous, nigh-impossible struggle."
Sangreala spoke bitterly, memories flooding her mind of the harsh hand in her childhood "Then I guess, I won't be coming back..."
Alsatia pushes off from the stump with a heavy sigh. "They left that oaf of an Orc and Astia alone." Starting off, the Knight pauses on the path.

Sangreala followed, and as she paused she pulled out a transparent Purple orb, gazing into it and focused, and soon her reflection showed upon it... She had successively made her first Soulstone, this was her backup plan in case things went against her.

After a while of waiting, Sangreala saw the two fel-sworn return to the smithy, she followed short after to see Lady Bison Marianna tapping her cloven hoof upon the stone table. "Has the prisoner been a good guest, orc?" Astia's response was cynical "Oh, yes. I've only screamed... three times?" As she grinned to Lady Bisen, only to break into a scream as Gromak pushed three fingers into one of her wounds hooking his fingers there.

The torture went on for a bit, idle conversation tossed here and there but mostly that time was spent in silence, at last Lady Bisen made some remark and left, only to come back quickly with a metallic mask, holding the imprint of a humans face as she handed it to Belzerial.

Belzerial spoke with Astia for a bit, for some reason Sangreala's ears were ringing so she could not understand a single bit... The presence of Fel in this room was overwhelming to her, she could feel herself tingling with every wave of corrupted arcane that hit her, after a while Sangreala looked and saw the two Fel-sworn granting him the grace to serve them in return for their blood, how did she understand that with her ears ringing she did not know... Her fists clenched, a voice whispered in the back of her head her face went red as she forced one of Belzerial's eerie smile upon her own face "Mistress Belzerial, may I ask a three worded question quickly?" She asked for permission.

Belzerial continued to adjust the straps, bars and clasps of the face-mask. "If you must." Sangreala nodded "What, the f**k." She yelled she was in a state of mind numbing rage, she wanted to kill, to slaughter that damn Orc, to feast upon his entrails and end his life! The more pain the better! "I would give my -life- to serve you, all I asked was for you to teach me or atleast grant me to do your bidding for your blood, and instead you give it to the Orc?! The the same person that has been defying you in every turn?!?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, Belzerial simply walking out and past Sangreala without a single remark to her "Life isn't fair, my pet. Lady Bisen, would you mind seeing to the noise nuisance?" As she simply walked away into Caer darrow.

Marianna turned upon Sangreala. In three strides the demoness was upon her. Quietly she lifted her hand, as if to smack the woman. Quietly, however, the woman lowered her hand and in a soft, achingly sweet voice she whispered: "What is your heart's wish, Lady Sangreala?"
Sangreala was baffled, frightened, enraged, mournful, and in love, her mind was splitting apart like the Outlands, as she muttered in a pathetic sad tone, dropping her gaze and her ears at the sight of Lady Bisen's calm response, she was her better... "My heart's wish... Is to take your path... Both your's, and Mistress Belzerial's, and I can not achieve that, no matter how hard I try..." She stuttered "I just want, to get it right..." She whispered faintly towards the end.

Marianna reached forward. She took the elf's chin between her blackened claws, the calcified flesh of her hands crackling and hissing faintly. The smell of fel was dizzying. Idly she drew her face around to stare up into the demon's burning gaze, "Why ever would you want to become a monster, dearest elf?"
This question baffled Sangreala, her senses were overwhelmed at the energy that the demoness was emitting, she quivered at her sight unable to look away " You are not monsters... You are perfection... This body, my body is weak! It is frail and broken..."

Belzerial quickly returned from her unknown stroll to stand near the table of torture devices as Lady Bisen continued "You will become broken. Your mind will wander. You will suffer. And you will be shunned." As Belzerial added "Perhaps, Lady Bisen, just perhaps..." Sangreala's thoughts roamed freely in her own mind, she could feel Lady Bisen simply staring through her and into her very essence, she felt naked... Exposed and frail compared to the being standing in front of her.

Belzerial gazed upon Astia's face-mask as she spoke, "... A similar experience would deter her." As Sangreala stuttered, unable to look away from the demoness's eyes as her eyes became glazed at the heavy scent of fel "It is not... Like that..." She shuddered a bit in what seemed to be delight "Sin'dorei are addicted... Treacherous..." As she stuttered faintly.

Marianna nodded solemnly. She hummed faintly. "Yes...That is a very good idea, Lady Caidrah." The woman smiled delicately, lips turning up to bear that grim pointed smile. "Would you like to see the army that you will join when you become like us?" Sangreala looked to her in confusion "You mean... The Legion?" as Lady Bisen nodded yet again "The army of Sargeras. You can see them, if you'd like." And just like that, with a single offer Lady Bisen had Sangreala in her net, unable to escape as her rage soothed down as she responded carefully "...I would like that... Miss Bisen."

"Caidrah, let us dispose of Astia. We can leave your ward here in the meantime and let her taste the legion's embrace." Lady Bisen spoke after a few seconds of silence as Belzerial simply nodded, Lady Bisen then released the woman's chin and held out her blackened hand. "Come then. I will give you the potion before I leave." As she approached the table full of potions and other vile substances.

Sangreala complied following her to said table as Lady Bisen inspects the collection of chemicals. Idly she plucks a single green vial up and holds it out to the girl. "This is an extract synthesized from remnants of the Vat."
"The... Vat? Miss Bisen?" Sangreala asked with interest as Lady Bisen nodded "A machine I constructed. Drinking it will put you in a brief trance. Within this trance you will pass into the Twisting Nether, where you will witness the Burning Legion march across worlds, The trance shall last for...A half an hour. It shall not be pleasant." That promise scared Sangreala more then any horde of angry humans... But she had to see, she had to know what she was heading into.

Sangreala narrowed her eyes a bit before speaking cautiously "I refuse to simply step down like this... If I descend into oblivion, at least I can know of it..." As she carefully drank the vile substance, it felt like drinking death as she took an old rag biting down on it and sitting on the floor, Lady Bisen told her something before she left, but it was too late... The trance has begun.

Sangreala was standing on a beautiful planet, everything was lush... She had seen Draenei, women and children happily roaming the fields, the world was serene and peaceful, and then with a flash of flames she had seen it, the Legions wrath coming upon these people with a wave of fury and death, she felt every death, every life taken was another added force to the Legion... It was mind breaking, she had seen the unspeakable horrors unfold, she was there. The pain quickly brought her to her knees as she tried to scream but no sound came up, she looked to her hand and she saw they had no scars upon them... She was younger, a child really when she had seen the same grimacing man standing over her... In his hand an empty bottle of ale as he spat at her and brought down his hand against her cheek, that hurt more then any broken bone as he began beating her savagely, he roared at her as she cried and sobbed silently being beaten down "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!! SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!!! YOU KILLED HER!!!" The voice was quickly ended as she was standing above a young Sin'dorei girl, her when she was younger... She hated herself, she began to beat her younger version with a rage she had never felt before, rage induced with a great sorrow, the beating quickly ended, Sangreala was herself again, standing a top a red cliff overlooking the hell fire peninsula where she had seen two figures roam entering a deserted building... She did not know who were they when a dark voice spoke behind her, the figure was there, and yet it was not... It looked like a male, then a female, then nothing as it continued to speak while morphing "You have seen our wrath, will you serve?" Sangreala tried to speak, but no sound came up... She broke out of her trance.

Sangreala sat there blankly, shuddering heavily as she bit down into the rag, her hands began flailing wildly as tears streamed down her face, she began plummeting her forhead against the table's cornere screaming at the top of her lungs in unmatched suffering, her forehead split open as she began bleeding, the Orc's ears folded backwards as she screamed as loud as a banshee.

Sangreala kept to her screaming, before suddenly nothing... She had felt a rip inside her throat and began spewing blood, her vocal chords tore themselves apart in her scream as she just collapsed back tearing heavily, she clawed madly at the walls, what is this place?! where is she?! what has she done?! Everything was wrong wrong wrong! As finally Miss Bisen returned from a portal opened in the smithy, Sangreala suddenly just collapsed back, her vocal chords ripping from the strain of her screaming as she coughed up blood in total silence, her eyes still wide and full of panic as she sat down hugging her knees tilting back and forth, her face covered in blood.

Alsatia spoke to Lady Bison "She does not seem to enjoy her glimpse of power..." As Lady Bisen spoke calmly eyeing the elf silently. She tutted. "Power? Her glimpse of consequence, Anyone can glimpse strength. Few can glimpse what will come from it." as Sangreala remained huddled tearing, her mind was racing, how could it all end like this?! It can't! it can't!

The following hour felt like a nightmare, she was there and yet she was not... She could hear, but she understood nothing, her very existence was contradicted as finally she understood a single sentence from the mouth of Gormak "She'll be granted death the way she goes.."

Sangreala ceases her soundless laughing, it felt like laughter at least as she rises to her feet stumbling back and forth tierdly leaning heavily on the table as she continues to drool blood all over herself, as she clenches her fist tightly, opening it to reveal a burning green stone as she Crushes it between her fist, gasping a bit for air properly as she spoke faintly in a whisper, probably the only sound she could make "D-death... Would come... To us all."

Alsatia 's stare softened, continuing to watch Sangreala, Lady Bisen took her seat upon the edge of the table. "To some of us." She said dully, crossing her legs and clasping her hands upon her upturned knee, Sangreala agreeing reluctantly and nodded "To some of us..." She agreed as she gathered herself a bit, still as pale as snow and breathing a bit heavily "Which is why... I choose t-to continue..." As she ran a sleeve over her throat wiping the blood from it.

Lady bisen smiled grimly. It was a long, tense pause before she spoke next. "Azeroth does not need to be destroyed. Humans. Elves. Orcs. We do not need to die here, We will have to show them. Force them. Save them from their own hubris, The army we face cannot be counted. It's generals are ageless. It's soldiers do not need to eat. It's spies not need to sleep. The Legion has thrice invaded our world and were only kept from utterly devouring it by great sacrifice, What will we have to sacrifice next? Our lives? Our homes? Our children and friends?"

Sangreala nodded briefly as she stoop up a bit more straight her eyes returning to their dull expression "You are right, at times... These people do not know the best for themselves... We would be saving them all." She lowered her gaze to her hands "By all means." She clenched her eyes tightly and walked outside silently, tears streaming down her face as she ran to the dock falling on her knees looking down to the water to see her face... It was not hers, it was scarred and broken... Who was she?
Sub-chapter: A very strange encounter.

Spoiler:

It has been four days since Lady Bisen and Mistress Belzerial went on to do their business, and Sangreala was growing impatient, her training went on as usual, but she never got to see any true improvement, and this only enraged her... She tried her best to maintain her emotions, as Belzerial have told her more then once that they are weakness, with some results she had managed to keep her wits about and her mind focused, but it was no easy task.

Sangreala was busy at her training on the pier as usual, she had cast several spells, curses and shadowbolts at the apparent air, she had always trained to her best extent, and by the time her training session was complete she was covered in sweat and panting, she sat down in order to meditate when suddenly a small, familiar voice interrupted her meditation, it was high pitched and squealing, much like that of an imp.

"No no, form wrong! You need feeling!" A large almost pink imp approached Sangreala, this was a most odd sight for her, seeing how a roaming imp would not last a single day as it stood near her with a maniacal smile only an imp could muster as Sangreala asked "A free roaming imp? Who are you to question my form?"

His fixing irritated her, how does that little imp dare fix her? She had practiced more as she spoke yet again "Regardless, you are a suitable target for my new spells." Before she aimed her index and small finger at him, chains leaped from her hand to him as she attempted to bind his mind to her will... To Sangreala's surprise, the imp not only resisted he did so effortlessly as he laughed in an imp like manner once again "Only the weak are slaves... You are looking at me with your eyes, do not."

With that Sangreala pondered for a bit, she closed her eyes and for the first time attempted to sense the demon, rather then see him... And the discovery shocked her, his aura was considerably more powerful then any mere imp as it spoke "If your mistress wore the form of an imp, would that make her any less mighty?" Sangraela opened her eyes with a gasp as she looked at the demon smiling a maniacal smile "Now again, let your feelings go in each curse, forget what your Mistress taught you, only the weak need to hide their feeling."

Sangreala nodded once before returning to her training, this time letting all of her hate, all of her malice frustration and sorrow into each spell, and to her amazement not only did it work, it had tripled her efficiency... She saw each bolt of shadows hurling through the air with the speed unmatched by anything, her curses felt so magnificent and powerful she could feel the life within that place beginning to fear her... It was, truly magnificent, Sangreala quickly turned to speak to the imp, only to find that it was gone... But she had the feeling it would return.

"What a strange little day..."
Chapter nine: A surprise, and a denial.
Spoiler:
"What could the mistress see in this place?..." That is the question Sangreala had constantly asked herself in the last two days since she had met that strange imp, it felt as if she was completely alone as she sat at the edge of the dock, her silence broken by Alsatia adjusting her gauntlets as she strides down the dock, a heavy thud marking her arrival. The Knight pauses near the end, but continues forth and sits a small way from the Warlock. "Not as nice a view as the tower in Deadwind." as Sangreala shook her head, staring idly to the water before seeming to delve in thought, and asks "Miss Alsatia... You have shown care to me, in a form that could not benefit you... Why?"

Alsatia slipped down her hood, her dark hair rolling down over her shoulders. "It was my duty to defend my people in life, and in death, that duty continues. Sometimes my charges will make poor choices - it isn't my place to judge them based on that My task is simply to make sure that they are safe, and as content as possible." Sangreala furrowed her brows as she shook her head "No I am quite serious... What are your motives?"

Alsatia turned her head, fixing Sangreala with a cold, blue gaze. "I have no ulterior motives, Miss Sangreala. The acquisition of strength is the only thing that I, as an immortal being, can place any sense of worth in, If you really must pry for some additional meaning to my actions-..." The two quickly turned their head back at the sound of light steps, Alsatia's hand reaching to her runeblade as a familiar imp approached the two with a maniacal hop and smile, the imp then bend his knees deeply, rubbing his hands together. "Mmm... greetings! Yes... yes..." Earning him a curious question from the Death Knight "... Another of the Lady's pets?" The Imp nodded and kept his maniacal smile "Mmm... yes. Yes. I serve mistress good." As he would place a comforting hand on Alsatia's shoulder, smiling in a friendly(?) manner. "You serve too, yes, yes?"

Alsatia pushed to her feet and stood, "In a manner of speaking. Who and what are you?" The Imp glared to her for a few seconds before speaking again "Nyan, Nyan. I'm an imp, yes." As it kept it's grin and stare at the Knight as she spoke "You're big for an imp, Nyan." As the Imp replied quickly and without thought "Big is best, yes." As Alsatia's eyes trail down the fidgety creature. "Not necessarily. I'm guessing you're an experiment." The Imp held his expression shrugging "Maybe. Maybe not. Not telling." Which lead to Alsatia nodding, gently. "I understand if you're ashamed."

The Imp just offered an insane smile to Alsatia, no words as Alsatia doesn't return the smile, her expression unreadable. "What can you do, then? Can you fight?" Which Caused the Imp to cock his head to his right "All demons fight, silly silly Azerothian!" As it laughed and as simple as it walked in, it walked out, leaving a baffled Alsatia near Sangreala as she spoke "What a strange creature. What did he want of the 'mistress'?" Sangreala simply shrugged with her blank expression "That, was Anonymous... I am unaware of his intentions, but I would rather you kept this our little secret." As she offered a soft sly smile to Alsatia as Alsatia curtly nods, her hands falling to her sides. "Of course."

"Now then... Why does your duty bound you?" Sangreala asked curiously, enjoying the Knight's company, as Alsatia turned to face the lake once again. "It does not bind me. I... enjoy serving those I share kinship with."
Leading Sangreala to asked curiously "You enjoy? I thought enjoyment was a thing beyond a Knight's reach." as she scratched her cheek for a bit as Alsatia replied "Enjoyment is not beyond anyone's reach. I may've been robbed of my emotions, but I do not lack purpose. I still have a past, a present, and a future." As Sangreala added to her own question "To enjoy something, I believe you must feel no?"

Alsatia shaked her head, her brow nudged inwards as she scowls slightly. "... I am not certain. I don't think so. In the past, I tried to describe how I saw the world to a certain man, I don't think he understood, however. I could try explaining it to you." As Sangreala pondered in thought before speaking calmly "I believe you draw upon memories of that feeling, if I were to kiss you, then you would remember the feel of the kiss decieving yourself with it's feel, but to some extents this can not be done." As Alsatia 's eyes widen a little, the woman turning to Sangreala. Her eyes wander, in contemplation. "... That... is precisely what I was attempting to convey to him. How did you know? You've spoken with Knights before me?"

Sangreala simply shook her head "I gussed, and I presume sucssesfully?"
"Quite precisely. While I can no longer be inspired to emotion the way a mortal can, my memories allow me to emulate such a feeling." The Knight spoke, as Sangreala nodded as she pondered a bit scratching her scarred neck "You are my only friend, I believe you at least deserve my understanding." Friend, that word as alien as the Outlands themselves to Sangreala.

Alsatia raised a hand into her hairline, plated fingers brushing by the small flower in her hair. "I am honoured you consider me such, Miss Sangreala. I am also certain you have more friends than you realise." Sangreala looked to Alsatia with a blank look "I have none but you, I assure you I do my best to keep it to that." As she ceased scratching her neck "Friends would mean more weaknesses, you are an exeption because you do not feel pain, nor are you defenseless." As Alsatia dipped her head, slowly nodding. "As much as people may try, it is hard to truly shed one's humanity. The Ladies both suffer from loneliness of spirit, despite what either of them may tell you. As for me, I... no, I don't feel pain the way others do."

Sangreala nodded for a third "I am not sure about The Ladies..." As she kept her gaze to the lake, before turning it to Alsatia's cold eyes "I envy you, you feel no pain, but remember the best of life." Envy, now that was an emotion Sangreala was familiar with, it was eating her on the inside as
Alsatia 's features softened gently, a small smile turning up the corner of one side of her mouth. "There is no doubt in my mind about those Fel-Sworn, but that's another matter." Her smirk dims. "I remember the pain of life, and of loss, too."

Sangreala sighes a bit "I still feel it..." She then looked to the Death Knight as she walked to her "I hate to see you frown though, you look good when you give your rare smiles." Still holding a completely blank face, Alsatia looked down at Sangreala as she draws close. The chill of her eyes warms slightly. "Thank you... I will try and make sure you do not have to see me frown, Miss Sangreala." The smile returns, the Knight adding, "It would help if you'd do your utmost to stay out of danger."

Sangreala drew closer, speaking in a faint whisper "I already try..." As she placed a soft kiss upon the Death Knight's lips, everything seems to have taken a complete halt at the moment her lips pressed against hers, she didn't care for her cold flesh, she felt actual warmth and life inside of her, as she finally broke the kiss and walked away "Now if you excuse me, I am awefully tiered of this dead, black hair... No offense." She added, walking towards the smith, her mind in complete baffle of what she had just done, she began to work on some basic dye, it would suffice to her as she mixed several herbs in a compound and drank them down, her hair turning quickly after to it's natural orange like color, but holds that burnt look as she heared Alsatia speak The knight watched on, the glow of her eyes peeking from the shadows of her cowl. She nods in agreement. "We ought to find you some new clothes, too. Those old rags can't be comfortable."

Sangreala shook her head "I will purchase some new reigments as soon as I can... For now, these will suffice fine, I still have you to thank for my dressings dear." Her face not portraying her usual broken look, for the first time in quite a while she was on her own with no leash, and she liked it, as Alsatia folded her arms, bowing her head. "Don't mention it. I do not imagine we'll be remaining here much longer. Once the Tauren's will is broken, Lady Caidrah will likely seek out a new base of operations."

"After all these interuptions... I would agree, but I would like to make most of our time here." Sangreala nodded as she walked out into the rain, it was raining quite often in Caer Darrow for some reason... Alsatia remained quiet, her eyes reflecting thought. "Make the most of it... hm. If I may be so bold as to say so, you're quite a different person in absence of the Lady." Sangreala nodded "A brave, and proper assumption." She began walking in the rain "The mistress keeps me tamed... That does not mean I truely am, deception is a great deal of our art."

Alsatia followed after, her footsteps heard against the cobbled road even over the rain's patter. "Clever girl. Though I think she is well aware of the fact that her underlings may turn on her one day. I think this feeds the anger you see in her." Sangreala shook her head "I hide my feelings from the mistress, but in no way will I betray her." As she lookes up to the rain "I love the mistress, in many ways really... But there things that are better she doesn't know of me."

Alsatia nodded, "I see." She continues after Sangreala, her head tilting in an inquisitive quirk, "Things such as what?" She asked calmly, Sangreala kept walking to the bridge, under the stone arc there she sat down "I keep that private from all, not just the mistress." She replied calmly, her mind at a relative ease as she tapped near her "Have a seat dear." She remained with her blank experssion, her tone suprisingly soft.

Alsatia continued, "I see. I feel compelled to mention, however, that anything you say to me will be held in the strictest confidence." She nods, and moves to sit beside Sangreala with a soft clink, of metal against stone, Sangreala's mind was bringing up old and bad memories to her as she sighed a bit, attempting at her best to hide her sorrow, with some luck, but a hint of sadness creep'ed up on her expression as Sangreala shook her head "I am not doing this out of mistrust of you, not at all... But some things... Are best left buried." She recalled upon her childhood and the path that had led her to her current situation.

Alsatia deeply bowed her head, letting her chin rest lightly against her collar. "We all have our skeletons, yes. Still, it is prudent to learn from those experiences." As Sangreala retained her blank expression "I would rather not discuss it, not for the time being... Seing is how I am still able of feeling mental pain." She stated in the most calm manner before resting her head on the other Sin'dorei's shoulder, for some reason she felt safe with Alsatia... She did not hate her, she was actually quite affectionate of her.

Several minutes later, the silence was broken by Sangreala finally speaking, a soft smile on her lips As she held the Knight's hand "Do you remember, when we met that pesky priest, and his loudmouthed dwarf?"
Alsatia 's own grip was exceptionally gentle, to avoid hurting the woman with her plated gauntlets. Nodding, she looks up from their hands. "Yes, I do. What of it?" Sangreala layed back against the wall "Do you remember what my excuse to ask them to go away was?" As a wry smirk curled in the Knight's lips. "... That you and I were here on our honeymoon."

Sangreala nodded again, a small smile rising to her lips aswell "When I spoke that excuse, I could not help but actually think... What if we were?" As she brought her lips close to Alsatia's pressing them against hers, again she hated herself, giving in to her own affections like so... Love was a weakness, but why could she not detach herself from it? Why does it continue to hound at her mind... The kiss went on for a bit, Sangreala had never felt like such during her whole life, she loathed the thought of the emotion, that rage was soothed in every second of the kiss.

Alsatia freezed again, motionless for a moment. Before long, however, the woman turns away. Her free hand rises to run her fingertips over her lips. "Miss Sangreala, I... I don't know what I can say to that." With an uncertain flicker, her eyes turn back, Sangreala's heart was clenching, denial? After everything Denial?! Her mind yelling in sorrow, but she hid it to her best extent as she pleaded "Then say nothing, remember..." As Alsatia spoke "But... I can no feel pain... Nor do I feel anything else. Your touch is lost to me. I barely remember the warmth of another. I can't even imagine your scent. I don't... know what I could offer you."

Sangreala's heart clenched... This was indeed denial, and she could not bear it... She could not bear these frail mortal emotions, how they tormented her for so long... She would not stand for it, she -will- not!
Sangreala simply stood and began walking away, her tears were hidden by the rain as she clenched her fists, she was sobbing quietly, still hidden by the sound of falling rain as she walked back to train... She needed to escape this body quickly...
Chapter ten : And along came a spider.
Spoiler:
"Lord Stanhope?" Those were the first words to escape Sangreala's lips as she entered the smithy, the cloaked man facing outwards to her, on his back a staff with a tongue swirling from it's end still moving, his robes were dark and hid most of his body and his face as he spoke calmly, turning around to Sangreala, in his hand an empty cup "Yes?" The human male asked, his eyes were a slight green in fel covering as Sangreala asked "Have you not budged one bit?" As Lord Stanhope looked to the empty glass in his hand "It appears I have not." Garmak stood in the corner of the room snarling at Sangrela baring his teeth in distaste, she couldn't care less in either situation.

Sangreala and Lord Stanhope had a mildly short conversation about the schools of Warlocks, as they returned inside, Garmak was staring to Mistress Belzerial as a rather timid silence was looming in the air, Sangreala broke this silence "Silence has fallen upon us, are we anticipating something?" This was denied by Belzerial's quick shake of her head, as the silence returned... The Orc looked a little angry at Sangreala but when was he not?

Garmak looked over to the Fel-sworn, pressing his thumb against his fingers on each hand, a loud cracking noise echoes the room at each finger clicking, Sangreala asked Lady Belzerial about her path again, only to be shot down by the Orc "You don't get what you ask for whore..." As he grinned to Sangreala "You are weak..." Sangreala retained calm, she knew better then to become agitated at the Orc as she held her hand in front of her face examining her nails in a bored manner "Not yet I have not Orc, or perhaps I must explain to you the word of consideration? Or is your puny little mind capeable of proccsessing it?" The Orc frowned a bit beneath his wolf mask, his voice becoming a bit angrier "Why waste time on you..you are not better than the dirt beneath my boot..." Sangreala yet again, knew better then to become angry at his comments as she replied quickly, and calmly "And you are no better then the dung laid by a horse, atleast that can fertilize plants." This seems to have gotten to the Orc as he retaliated to physical threats "I could still rip your head off."

Sangreala stood up quietly, her face still a blank "You are more then welcome to try, I will be on the bridge if you dare... Ofcourse, I would not be suprised if you are that cowardly." As she walked away to the bridge, there under the stone arc she began inscribing the runes Lady Bisen have taught her... She had hoped the Orc would be foolish enough to accept her challenge, he would be a fine sacrifice to the nether she thought as she finished her runes, standing at the other side of the arc, her arms crossed as the Orc, Lady Belzerial, Lord Stanhope, and Alsatia came as well.

Belzerial simply stood there and crossed her arms looking at Sangreala, her gaze was more painful then any axes, she knew that if she would lose this duel it would take her a great deal of time to earn the Mistress's honor, she would -not- lose she told herself, as Garmak eyed the runes on the floor, he merely grunts at her words, letting out a "tsk." Sangreala rolled her eyes "What an intelligible comment." She waited calmly as Lord Stanhope and Belzerial spoke between eachother.

Garmak spoke again, eyeing the runes... Sangreala could see the tension in his body "Step out of your little haven long ears..." She smirked a bit " Haven? This is where I practice every day... Ofcourse, if you're too afraid I will perfectly understand Garmak." She heard his low growl as he pulled out one of his axes, walking just outside the rune circle, eyeing it as he spoke again "Very strategic.." he growls lowly. at that he places his left axe at an angle launching it at a horizontil arc towards the Sin'dorei, travelling with all the power and speed his arm could place into it.

Sangreala quickly stepped sideway, the axe leaving a slash in her shoulder but her blank expression changed to a small frown, she holds up her left hand aiming to Garmak as she casts a curse of corruption upon him, the curse seemed to have work as Garmak gritted his teeth as he feels something begin to crawl into his body, snarling at her he heads round runs round the side of the bride, aiming to try and pounce ontop of the Sin'dorei, Sangreala managed to dodge the Orcs pounce, but not his charge as his weight simply hurls her against the side of the arc with a loud crash against the wall she stands dazidly for a bit, before attempting to tap into his life for her own.

The fight raged on, the two have kept at it and Sangreala continued to attempt to lure him into the runes, she could not hold out forever... The fight has ended against her as in what felt a haze of a few moments a Death Knight, A Kaldorei stepped in and attacked Garmak, only to then collaborate with his assault on Sangreala, she was beaten badly and eventually left on her almost broken back as she laid there in agony looking up to the Stone arc, another failure... Because of the Death Knight... Another target, she concluded as lord Stanhope went over her.

Lord Stanhope held his staff out towards Sangreala's dislocated shoulder, "I'll fix that. Mind you, it will hurt." Sangreala simply nodded quietly as Stanhope let the staff's tongue lick Sangreala's various wounds, they did not heal, but instead sealed shut. Next the dark entropy shot out and locked onto Sangreala's torso, before another tendril shot out and thrust her shoulder back into place, causing Sangreala to arch back in pain, but remain silent as she cursed in her mind violently with all of her effort, that Orc, that Knight... Why would Lady Belzerial sabotage her attempts like so?!

The next few moments felt like a haze... Sangreala stood and walked quietly to the dock collapsing on her knees, she groaned loudly in frustration slamming her fist against the wooden floor, she cursed her weakness and everyone else, she had no allies... Lord Stanhope spoke behind her, "You did well, despite the odds."

Sangreala refused to believe him, she failed again... And this time even worse, she spoke with bitterness and a raw untamed hate "I would have killed the ape... If it weren't for the dead b***h." She would not bear it anymore, she did not care if they were the mistress's pets... They are both as good as dead, no matter how long it will take her she -will- carry out her vengeance.

Lord Stanhope let his eyes linger on Sangreala's blood soaked clothes, "This rain will not wash away all that blood." He waved a hand towards the water, "Bathe yourself, get those knots out of your hair. I want you to be presentable, I will teach you Affliction." Sangreala nodded briefly, she heard the Death Knight mock her... Just she wait, she thought to herself as thoughts of unspeakable horrors arose to her mind as Sangreala stood up silently and nodded "I'll get to work..." As she walked over to the water side idly, walking into the water with her robes on beginning to wash "I'll dry up by the furnace rather quickly."

Talian turned to Sangreala, "You will come with me, much to learn, little time." As Sangreala nodded quietly, her felhunter snarling violently at Alywien baring it's teeth, Lord Stanhope lead her to a small corner, Lord Stanhope studied Sangreala's face for the first time, he reached up with no care for personal boundaries and ran a finger across her forehead, "Belzerial did this to you?" Sangreala replied bitterly "The ape." She spoke quickly, "Why would one scribe 'Whore' into another's flesh?" Lord Stanhope spoke "It was part of my torment." Sangreala responded quickly
Lord Stanhope frowned, though his eyes did not give away his disgust, "Well, in that case there must have been a reason.." He gently grabbed her chin and turned her head from one side to the other as the two began speaking of the theory of affliction, Sangreala eventually had led Lord Stanhope into the ruins of Scholomance as he spoke of something that she would more then likely want to keep in private...

The lesson went by and Sangreala had learnt a great deal about how to amplify her own curse to a devastating effect, she was weary as she returned to the smithy to find Lady Bisen in her human form... She was rather, unfamiliar with her human form and was baffled a bit at start as eventually Lady Bisen changed back into her demonic form, Sangreala felt a great deal of relief at this form as the two spoke.

"Lady Sangreala. Always dutifuly guarding the forge, it seems." Lady Bisen offered one of her hollow smiles as Sangreala spoke "I am here, untill the mistress says so I presume." Lady Bisen began ruffling through some old papers and books she had found on the desk, her eyes remaining in their calm state as she spoke "Has remaining at the beck and call of Caidrah kept you from doing nothing else?" Sangreala felt a bit ashamed, she was afraid to do anything without the Mistress's permission, "No, I practiced quite often Lady Bisen... But other then that, not much I am afraid." As Lady Bisen spoke again "We can remedy that, my dear. Work is always plentiful when you have a goal in life."

Sangreala spoke "I do have a goal, but I'm afraid that goal's work involves filling the Mistress's every whim... I was planning on asking you, to become my shepard on the road to your state, but I do not wish to defy Lady Belzerial." Lady Bisen nodded briefly "It would...Certainly be best if you did not anger dearest Caidrah. She can be...So violent sometimes." Sangreala nodded briefly looking upon herself "I am aware... But the Mistress retains it in constent thought, and I have not a clue how long will I last as her pet." Sangreala knew all too well about her Mistress being violent and overreacting...

"Remain useful, my dear. While many of our flock content themselves with sitting around waiting for orders, the truly useful pet will go out and take action when orders are not given." Lady Bisen spoke, her voice as always was a frightening comfort to Sangreala as she spoke "But what could I do? I do not know the mistress's will." Lady Bisen spoke once more "We need resources, dear. In the coming days our forces shall rise...Gold, artifacts, tools shall soon be in great demand."

And so Sangreala and Lady Bisen spoke, as the task of retrieving one of the Lady's experiment from Dalaran was brought up, Sangreala was eager to prove herself as she nodded quickly "I will not fail you." Lady Bisen simply smiled eerily handing her a runestone as Sangreala had entered through the portal and entered the gateway into the forests of Crystalsong, where she was suppose to find her target... A human priest by the name of Lily, with the help of her newly tamed Felhunter such a task was no challenge, she had find the human during her meal and attempted to lie to her into fear of distraction, Sangreala did not manage to do so and so she simply cast a pair of curses, this would have worked as well, the human was at her mercy, when she suddenly heard... A chitttering voice...

Sangreala turned her head to her left... She saw a cloaked Nerubian, it was black and red, giving it a truly frightening appearance as it began casting a spell on Sangreala, she was lucky, her Felhunter quickly devoured the magical energy, but she was outmatched... Sangreala hated herself as she withdrew quickly using the runestone yet again returning to find herself in a most odd place... It was damp, cold, and dark... The darkened stone room was lit by dim fel torches where Lady Bisen was sitting on a large copper throne, she spoke "You are alone, elf." Sangreala held up her index finger and her thumb close to eachother "I was -this- close when one of those Neruibian... Things! Came over and began fighting me! It could cast spells!"

Lady Bisen stood up clasping her hand smiling widely "nerubian...Oh...How...Fascinating!, Tonight, my dears...We hunt an elusive game!" Sangreala pondered for a bit before asking "We're going back?" Which lead Lady Bisen to turn her head to her still with that blood lusting smile "Does anybody have any complaints?" No one opposed, and with that final word Lady Bisen waved to the shimmering green light. "Then come, my dears...And don your armor, for our quarry is an exotic foe." as Lady Bisen advances into the green light. Each step and her form softens, little wisps of green flowing off her. By the time she was at the center she was but a plume of energy, dispersing slowly into the darkness.

Sangreala and Alsatia followed after shortly, reaching back to the grounds where Sangreala had lost her prey, Lady Bisen snarled. "Deal with the human, both of you." The woman's flesh began to darken, the flesh upon her back rippling. "I will deal with the others." advances slowly, fire lapping at her hooves as she crosses into the foliage. The earth beginning to darken and burn underfoot as the Felhunter suddenly snapped into a certain direction growling and walking to it "Company Lady Bisen." Sangreala spoke briefly as Lady Bisen stretched. Robes flowed from the flowing darkness, spreading out across the woman's flesh. The swells upon her back ruptured, two bloddied wings unfolding from the flesh. She rose into the air, drying them as she climbed, Sangreala stared at awe at the amazing Fel-sworn as she rose like a bird to the air, her eyes landing upon the hiding Nerubian as it hid atop a ruined pillar as she spoke with a devilish smile "Then along came a spider..."

Alsatia took a sure, heavy stride after the Cassiel as he catch her gaze. The Knight attempts to draw him back with a certain, shadowy grip as she aimed with the help of Sangreala's Felhunter as she suddenly drew a human male clenching a staff into her with a death grip, his eyes wide as he stared at her in his flight...

This constantly happened recently, every time she fights... Sangreala felt like the whole fight was a blur, she could not remember what she did... But she stood near Alsatia above the human, his back torn open by a blade as blood dripped everywhere, Lady Bisen making some form of a deal with the Nerubian as the Nerubian pointed one of his claws at Sangreala and chittered... Sangreala felt exhausted suddenly, she simply laid down and fell into a deep... Magical, slumber.
Chapter eleven: The death.
Spoiler:
I write this chapter rather differently for a simple reason, I have died today.
And due to that death I do not remember any one speaking, which is rather disturbing... But I assume that one must pay a price in order to return from the dead, allow me to tell you my tale whoever is reading.

I was heading over to Everlook, some neutral town in the territory of Winterspring, my trip there was rather bland... Especially ever since I have learnt to summon a dreadsteed to my service.

When I arrived into Everlook it was unbearably cold, and so I went into the nearby Inn, it was rather quiet but you could surely imagine my surprise when I've encountered one of my old foes... Some dumb human from Stranglethorn who hated me, not surprising.... He did not seem to recognize me, due to my... Advancement.

I've waited for a bit, he was talking... And so eventually I approached him, I don't exactly recall what he said, but after a few minutes he finally recognized me he wasn't exactly happy with seeing me, and who could blame him? Like all humans he was afraid.

I'm certain something must have happened that was rather... Important, because the next thing I remember I was encased in ice with a dragon... Not it was a Sin'dorei... Perhaps both? Lingering over to me, and for some reason his words strike me as clear as a still pond on a windless day "It is never too late to repent." His voice was powerful... But I recall refusing, or so I believe, because the next thing I remember was thousands of shards of Ice impaling my body... And as rather simply as that, I was dead... It hurt, quite a lot really, but I don't really recall how it felt.

During that whole time, I was lucky enough to have my activated Soulstone on me... But that dragon seemed to know exactly what I was doing and he dragged to some desolate cave... Fel, I don't even know what was happening as I awoke from my terrible state of limbo... I simply recall my childhood, over and over again.

I awoke in that damned cave and I had not a clue what was happening, I was tiered beat and most of all I've never felt so weak in my life. It was like I was born again, and perhaps that was the case? Either way I recall the dragon saying something, but I don't quite recall what it was... Eventually he left, and with that I made my long way back into the Western plaguelands, it was a rather interesting experience.
Chapter twelve: The gift.
Spoiler:
Belzerial inhaled a sharp breath, "What have I told you about lingering in my lab?" That was what awoke Sangreala from her painful slumber, her body still ached and she felt as weak and helpless as a newborn baby, Belzerial's harsh awakening to her did not help one bit as Sangreala opened two weary eyes and stood up with a groan of pain "We need... To flee..." She breathed heavily between every word, Belzerial hardly seemed to care for the fact she seemed riddled with fresh scars. "And why would that be, my pet?" And so Sangreala began explaining Belzerial her story, the whole time Belzerial's expression remained uncaring and bored as she finally spoke perking a brow, "The blue dragonflight? And why would they be after us? Unless you morons have somehow roused their anger." She rolled her eyes.

In the meantime another Orc entered the smith, Sangreala could recognize her as the one who first taught her back in Blackrock. She was eyeing her wounds making no verbal comments about then. Sangreala spoke wearily and painfully "One of them... Tracked me down... Said something... About finding... You." Her expression rose up to look to her Mistress. Belzerial simply let out a rather evil laugh as she spoke briefly "Then it will die." Sangreala must have shown her doubts of beliefs because Belzerial spoke once again with a bit more of a threat in her voice this time "I couldn't care less what you believe, I make decisions for myself. If I choose to stay here then so be it, no damned dragon will deter me from my plans." The female Orc nodded in agreement letting out a small rant about how she hated constantly moving.

Sangreala nodded once as she looked underneath her chair, she brought up a beautiful looking staff, adorned with a large gem at the end of it as she placed it on the table, this staff she had stolen from some priest was cursed, and it had weighed down on Sangreala for days now... But the Mistress would have no problem with such a thing she thought to herself as she spoke "I brought this... For you..." She had hoped this gift would earn her some of the Mistress's respect. Belzerial reached over to the staff as in the meantime Sangreala let out a heavy fit of coughing slumping back in the chair as she struggled to keep her posture "This staff... Bears magical... Properties... Mistress..." With no success she simply slumped back in the chair.

Belzerial grasped the base of the staff as she lifted it up to examine it, in the spare time of her examination Sangreala and the Orc had a small idle chat of the runes that Lady Bisen burnt on the floor, runes of transportation and the matter, as Belzerial finally Belzerial tilted the staff as she gazed over it, "I will keep a hold of it, for now." Sangreala was curious, she ignored all her warnings and asked wearily "Do you... Like... My gift?" Her heart felt like it stopped for those few moments as she waited for her answer, her Mistress finally spoke Belzerial 's lips curled into a devil's smile, "Yes, Sangreala. It may just well be worth a gift in return."

"Thankyou... Mistress Belzerial..." Was all Sangreala could muster to think, in her state her mind was too numb to understand what 'gift' meant, she hadn't had a clue about Belzerial's plans. Belzerial strided over towards her work table, as she picked out a peculiar looking syringe, Sangreala swore she'd seen that syringe but she could not remember where... Belzerial sunk the tip of the syringe into her own arm, as she extracted her own blood as she spoke to the Orc "Go about to your business." She stated simply, and as soon as Sangreala saw the jealous look on the Orc's face she understood what was happening... She was about to receive the Mistress's gift.

Belzerial retracted the tip of the syringe, as she then turned to stride towards Sangreala. Belzerial inserted the tip of the syringe into her arm, as she injected her own blood into Sangreala, the Orc's expression was priceless as Sangreala felt herself renewed, the blood spreading through her veins as her eyes shot open with a burst of energy she gasped looking to Belzerial asking "Is this?" To which Belzerial responded quickly and calmly, still with that devilish smile "It is." Belzerial proceeded inserted every droplet of fel blood into Sangreala, as she then returned the syringe to her table.

Sangreala stood up slowly looking at her hands with wide eyed as she gave out a maniacal laughter and began to examine them "This is what you have coursing in your veins?! This is amazing!" And it was, everything was better, her senses were sharper and her magic was stronger, she felt on top of the world, there was nothing that could stop her! Belzerial spoke again with that devilish smile Sangreala's learnt to adore "Just you wait, my pet... It only gets better." This thought filled Sangreala with glee, the thought of even -more- then this was mind shattering "It gets better?" Sangreala asked excitedly.

Belzerial turned to Sangreala, holding her head up high. "Of course, but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for you, would I?" Sangreala shook her head, she felt like she could take on whatever the Mistress would have to offer, and after a while of asking the best she got was to clean the floor... What a waste of her power, Sangreala hated cleaning, she knew she was far more powerful then just some pet and yet the Mistress never gave her any real tasks... It was rather agitating, and finally after a while the female Orc that had earlier told Sangreala her name was Ikrok entered the smith turning her head to Belzerial "Can I have the elfs help, Gor Hall?" Finally some tasks! Sangreala thought.

Belzerial dismissed the both with a wave of her hand "You may, although I expect her return in the next few hours -- you will know when." Sangreala took special note to the end of her sentance, something was wrong and it was going to happen in a few hours... She wasn't sure what was it, but she decided it would be best not to ask as she nodded eagerly for the task, and soon after Ikrok led her into one of the destroyed houses of Caer Darrow, there a circle of various runes was sketched on the floor, on it was a human heart and four soul shards who radiated a bit stronger to Sangreala then usual.

Ikrok swiftly stabbed the dagger into the heart, before standing again. She put her hands together, black and green light flowing between them as she spoke a tad grimly but not moving from her regular tone of speech "Be ready to fight." Sangreala asked quickly "Fight what?" As she never got an answer for that question as Ikrok lifted her arms. The purple void dust exploded, along with the charcoal, leaving a powerfully green glow in the place of the circular ritual. The soulshards were gone, and the dagger in the centre was glowing erratically. She took a stance, hands constantly flowing energy into the ritual. It began rumbling, A gentle tear and crackle of air resounding "Channel into it, if you can." Was the Orcs only request, Sangreala took up position as she began assisting her channel fel energies into the circle "You are summoning... A felguard?"

Ikrok merely shook her head "Fel no. That would take a lot more work than this." Sangreala kept on thinking "Then what in the nether are you summoning?" Ikrok chuckled a bit "What demon wishes the hearts of men?" Sangreala thought and quickly got her answer as a coiled whip began emerging, then two hooves followed by a woman who's looks could only be described as divine, Sangreala's minds immediately began wander to dark dirty places as the half naked succubus appeared, it reached for the heart before it's head snapped to the two warlocks as Ikrok spoke briefly "Kill it." Sangreala was quick to comply and channeled her new curses and powers, she cast things she was unable to do weeks ago and she could easily see that Ikrok was impressed by her progress. The fight did not last long until the bested the Succubus, a collar appeared on her neck that seemed as if it were made of dark shadowy flames, she stood up with a seductive smile as Ikrok asked "What is your name?"

The succubus spoke, her voice was breathy and lush "Fietevere. You can call my anything you want, beautiful. My ex master called me Vera.." Sangreala spoke in Eredun, she had learnt for quite a while this language but was still a bit off in some places "That's a rather catchy name." As Fietevere spoke "That's why my master gave me the name.." Sangreala had to hide her lust, and she did so by an offense "So what good is a succubus? The Felhunter may cancel magics, the Imp is usefull for getting into tight spaces." Sangreala attempted to keep her blank look as the Succubus's gaze turned on her "You speak as if I've no ability, my love..." My love, those two words echoed in Sangreala's ears like a drum as the Succubus's tone was so sincere she had to fight the urge to simply pounce her down with lust as she spoke "You can whip things and have sex, some abilities."

The Succubus spoke and as she spoke time became flowing, Sangreala couldn't remember what she said but she remembered how it ended when Ikrok spoke "That is enough, succubus hide for now. I don't want to look upon you for much longer." And with a sigh The succubus nodded "Yes mistress..." And disappeared.

With that Sangreala returned to the dock to practice, her spells increased drastically and she could cast amazing things, she eventually took a short rest, she did not notice that the skin where the needle has entered was becoming red and scaly...
Chapter thirteen: Hugs.

Spoiler:
Sangreala sat there cradled in the corner shaking heavily, she was sweating bullets and on her arm where the blood was injected is red and cracked skin, she looks around franticlly breathing short breathes. The pain was unbearable every muscle of her body was caught her mind was screaming in pain as she huffed and groaned in pain, the withdrawal from Fel-blood was agonizing, she was addicted. Sangreala's eyes finally caught the shape of her mistress, she coughed heavily as she attempted to speak with little to no result "W-what is this?!" Or so she thought because Belzerial simply passed Sangreala carelessly, as she approached the table inside the old smith.

Sangreala stood up weakly stumbling over to the smithy "W-what the hell's happening?!" She groaned in pain as she fell on her knees still shaking, Belzerial barely even looked at her as she began to arrange her various tools of torment mostly knives among them "It is the fel addiction, my pet." Sangreala shook, she could feel her body collapsing down on her. She needed Fel-blood, she needed more of it as Belzerial spoke once again "Until you gorge yourself on more fel blood, symptoms will persist." Sangreala's hands clenched, her mind was as blunt as a stone as she spoke weakly and pathetically "W-w-what does that mean?!"

Belzerial snorted, glancing to Sangreala with her features contracted. "It means you are addicted to my blood." Sangreala looked up to meet her gaze when she understood... This was a test, she was testing her strength. Sangreala groaned a bit as she stood up, her legs wobbled "W-when does it end?!" Belzerial's expression remained sealed and shut, Sangreala could not read it as she spoke again "It doesn't."

Sangreala's mind screamed at her, stupid... So stupid... How could she fall so easily into the clutches of this addiction? But it felt so good! She needed more or she would die! "T-t-then how are you not addicted?!" Sangreala should have known better then to ask, but Belzerial seemed to have taken a little care to her situation because Belzerial let out a short guffaw, "Because I am perfected, Sangreala. I am fel incarnate! I have ascended into godhood!" Sangreala groaned as she coughed heavily litterly crawling at her feet "P-p-please... O-o-one more dose!" Sangreala felt like a worm, she was at her Mistress's feet begging for more of her blood... Pathetic.

Belzerial shoved Sangreala aside with the side of her foot, "Get up you miserable b***h, I have no time for your petty grovelling." Sangreala's body ached from that shove... It was minor, but her state increased the pain a hundred time folds as Sangreala stood up weakly "Y-you knew this would happen... Di-didn't you..." She clenched her fists "Well I w-won't break so easily!!" Her eyes were partially glazed, so much hate in her mind... Kill! Kill! She held back the urge to attack, she had never felt such a severe lust for blood, and it was consuming her on the inside. Belzerial sneered, "I know -everything- my pet, and of course I will see how you deal with the fel addiction." This only enraged Sangreala more, her mind was not working.

Sangreala after a few dreaded moments of silence coughed a bit shaking "T-this renders me weak! How do you expect me to assist in anything in this state?!" She asked angrily, Belzerial simply replied calmly "It is not your place to ask questions." Sangreala nodded once weakly as she gritted her teeth speaking through them "Y-yes... Mistress..." There was some final doubt in the last word as she stumbled a bit helplessly scratching her arm frantically as Belzerial reached over to Sangreala with her taloned forefinger, lifting her chin up as she tutted. "You are like the daughter I could never bear, Sangreala. And you seek my approval in every single action."

Sangreala was baffled, and she understood her expression gave away her utter confused state as Belzerial kept speaking "You seek my guidance, at all times. As if I were your mother." Sangreala saw that spark in her eyes, she knew that her Mistress has found a soft spot to crush as Sangreala frowned a bit "I-if I do not seek your approval... You tear me apart limb from limb!" She pointed to each one of her scars in an attempt to at least hide her weakness... This did not work, Belzerial frowned herself, although it seemed to be along the lines of another sneer. As she glared down the bridge of her nose to Sangreala, "You deny being my daughter?"

Daughter... That word rung through Sangreala's mind like a bell... Everything seemed to have stopped, all the sorrow was gone all the pain... A mother, a mother for me? Sangreala thought quietly as she simply stood there for a couple of minutes, she felt tears rising up in her eyes as she choked back her own sobbing "I would kill... To b-be... Your d-daughter..." Belzerial was barely touched by her state, she only watched. Her demeanour as indifferent as it always was, "Then you will continue to do exactly as I say, and only what I say. Marianna is of no concern to you. You are mine." Sangreala finally saw it, the rivalry between her Mistress and Lady Bisen... How could she have missed it?

Sangreala nodded once quickly still shaking "L-lady Bisen... Is n-not... My mistress..." She followed, she continued to scratch at her arm, the pain was a like her blood was on fire as Belzerial cackled under her breath, "Sangreala Skysearer, I like it. Fitting, isn't it?" Sangreala hid her emotions but she was baffled, she was to take on her Mistress's last name? And could not bear a child? This had felt far too in place to her... Everything was sliding into motion "Y-yes Mistress... It is." She agreed faintly, hoping that it sounded true...

It did not, Belzerial snorted, a sudden backlash of anger as she struck Sangreala across the face. "You're just agreeing so I give you more of my blood, do you not think I see through this ruse?!" This was it, Sangreala's rage could not be contained anymore as she stumbled in a quick lash as she falls over to her knees she grunts a bit and clenches her fists standing up tearing, her eyes full of rage "OFCOURSE NOT YOU STUPID WHORE!!! YOU ARE LIKE A MOTHER TO ME!!! DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THE BLOOD?!" She snapped, how could she? All she wanted was her approval, and her taking her in as a mother would be the most fantastic thing that would have ever happened in Sangreala's life! How could she think this was a ruse?!

Belzerial sneered once again as she lunged forward, thrusting her into the bars of the cage behind her. "I -think- you do, you vile little b***h. Why else would you follow me so closely? You are just another tool, just another moron... Like the rest of them." She had never had a fight so up and close with her... It was terrifying as it was dazzling, Sangreala groaned in agony flailing violently "I am not like them!! I follow you closely because they are unloyal!!! They will turn on you the moment they can!!! You broke me over and over!!! I could have run!!! I could have left!!" She cried heavily still furious, those were tears of pure anger... If she would not take her as her daughter then she would accept her as her killer!

Belzerial narrowed her gaze, glaring hatefully into Sangreala's eyes as she continued to push her into the bars -- becoming very uncomfortable. "And what have you got to prove your allegiance to me?" Sangreala glared right back to hers as she choked and flinched "I..." her eyes closed a bit "I have nothing!" As she wrapped her hands around the talons on her neck to spare getting killed "I love you Mistress! Why can't you believe that?!!" For a moment Sangreala could sworn she saw her Mistress flicking back, she saw a beautiful Sin'dorei girl broken and beaten... Just like her, and she finally saw -why- the Mistress has chosen her, because she reminded her of herself.

Belzerial continued the glare for a while longer, before she retracted her arm. Letting Sangreala flop down to the floor as she would return to the table. Sangreala fell down on her knees with a heavy thud staying on all fours "I would die... I would d-die for you! Just say the word!!" She held her throat, it was as sore as a horse just trampled on it as she kept her gaze at her Mistress. Belzerial kept a firm grip of the edges of the table, "... You are more like me than I imagined," her eyes flickered to Sangreala, "... It is odd, to say the least." There was something soft in her tone... Something dangerous.

Sangreala coughed a bit still pale and shaking "You keep saying that... What do you mean, Mistress?" She couldn't care about apologizing right now, she slowly began to understood what happened... She began to unravel the story in her mind of her Mistress's Ascension to godhood as Belzerial slammed her fist down into the table, "Why else do you think I keep you around?!" The table made a loud thud and cracked a bit under her Mistress's strength. Sangreala gulped a bit and shook her head "I meant how am I like you?!" She groaned angirly as she stood up weakly leaning against the cage.

Minutes passed, silent terrifying minutes of her Mistress simply staying in silence, her expression was unreadable... Sangreala knew that expression too well... It was one of mourn and loss, of the will to hide and avoid all weak human emotions as she groaned a bit as she stumbled outside falling down the stairs as she dragged herself to a corner soundlessly staring at the floor for several more moments as Alsatia approached silently and watched Sangreala without a word. With a step softer than normal, she cautiously approaches the Warlock. "Miss Sangreala."

Sangreala was shaking heavily and pale, she kept her quiet but her gaze isn't a blank as usuall. An expression of sorrow in her eyes as she watched the ground, she knew that Alsatia was trying to talk to her but she ignored her... She was not sure if she was suppose to be happy, or sad... Angry or calm... Emotions mixed and time felt wrong, her very existence didn't felt justified as after a few moments, or minutes... She could not tell the difference her trance was broken as Belzerial let out a brief guffaw as she pointed to Sangreala with one of her talons. "Before I give you an order you can shine some light on my past, inform her of who I was. I know she is eager to hear every detail of my former person - before I ascended godhood."

Some answers at last, perhaps this will help me achieve a hint? Sangreala thought to herself as Alsatia sat down next to her with a small weary sigh she began telling her the tale of her Mistress. And as Alsatia spoke Sangreala could see the pictures before her eyes, hear the things that had happened and feel the feelings that were felt.

"To speak of Lady Caidrah, I must first apply some context to the situation. I had approached Lady Bisen's tower, having heard of and seen for myself its denizens' and the extent of their influence. Standing to behold the edifice for myself, a man slipped out of the shadows and introduced himself to me, Introduced is a liberal description, as he gave me no name, nor title. He simply invited me to join him in the tower before me."

"I went, if only for the fact his demeanour implied I had no choice, What I saw there was not unlike what lies in the forge, if on a grander scale. A labratory constructed for the purpose of research and observation. At the heart of it, Mistal'Aerix and Caidrah... if not yet fully in their final forms. "

"Things were different, back then. I understood them to be a Sunfury branch, who had approached Lady Bisen when their ideals aligned. It was something of a prologue. The entire organisation seemed to be driving by learning, and geared around extending their range of influence as well as learning what they were up against."

"What I remember of following the Lady back then, well... I suppose she wasn't an entirely different person, at her core. She favoured strength above anything, and has for as long as I've known her. I think one memory that stuck out was when she ordered myself and two other subordinates to fight, and condemned the use of my rune abilities."

That was all Alsatia knew, and it was more then enough. Sangreala decided she'd best go make sure the Orc didn't kill the new guest... It was there where the events as Sangreala took turn to torment the new male Sin'dorei. That must have struck some impression on the Orc because he seemed to have stopped calling her by titles, rather then her name. She went outside idly and waited... As a familiar troll came by... Sangreala remembered him with clarity, he was an old enemy of her... A few days earlier he came by to ask to meet with her Mistress, she was not there so she sent him off... He remembered and loathed Sangreala, but held it to himself in the meantime as he approached Sangreala spoke "I have discussed with the mistress and it is settled... You are not welcomed." The troll frowned, looking at Sangreala with a disgust. "Have I told you to speak with her?"

Sangreala simply scoffed at him "Do I look like I require your permission Troll? Now begone." She spoke firmly and with power. The troll stubbornly refused and Sangreala shrugged as she entered the smith to discuss with Belzerial. Belzerial simply groaned "Another one?" Sangreala nodded firmly "I told him he is unwanted, but he refuses to listen." As mother nodded once, as she emptied the contents of a syringe into a vial, offering it to Sangreala. "Then continue to do so, unless the vermin can offer anything worthwhile, then I have no interest in it." Sangreala held the open vial curiously and in the meantime had kept it in her hands as she walked outside again to speak with the troll "You are unwanted, unless you have something of value to offer."

The troll looked at Sangreala with the same disgust in his eyes. "Ooh? And what might that be?" Sangreala simply rolled her eyes and held the vial in her hand looking at it idly as she dismissed the troll with her spare hand "You have proven that you indeed have nothing, I will say this in a simple manner... Get lost." as she heard her mother's footsteps against the stone floor. Belzerial paced towards the doorway, she then glared in the troll's direction. "What can you do but be a nuisance? I have enough death knights under my wing - what makes you special?" The troll apprached Belzerial, slowly "Greetings. Are you the one known as Belzerial?" he asked.

"Answer my question." Belzerial spoke powerfully, Sangreala loved watching her mistress... Now her mother, at work. It was a treat time after time again as the Troll looked up to her with surprise Sangreala frowned a bit as she walked behind the troll in a flanking move as she silently lit up a curse in her hand holding it in bay looking with a questioning look to Belzerial. Bezlerial cackled under her breath, her fel green eyes flickered to Sangreala. "I am stronger, and I am no simpleton. Give me a better answer." With a heavy accent the troll spoke "Wat alsa can I offa, if not my body, to saava as youa waapon. In aatuan, I wish only to saava.." Sangreala didn't have a clue what he was saying.

The troll was upset and angry, it stood up peering at Belzerial hatefully "Listan, Damonass! I was told to coma 'aaa, lookin' foa da wun namad Balzaaial, so sha could paova to 'af soma taagats to ba killad. And by dat, giva ma fun, and impaovamant in my tachniquas!" Belzerial scoffed a bit as she spoke "No, you listen to -me- you insolent whelp. You are of no use to me, and if you continue to linger in my domain then I will -end- you. Understand?" And with that her eyes gave all the order Sangreala needed, she snapped her fingers, She was very careful not to use any shadow spells against the undead as he began feeling his insides boil in a fire as Sangreala spoke "The mistress have told you to begone you pathetic little worm!" As Sangreala's Felhunter attempted to ram into the Trolls side, and so the fight began.

It was quickly when the Troll understood he was outmatched, her angrily turned his back and walked away, and Sangreala looked to the vile of blood in her hand... This was torment, she needed another dose of Fel-blood so badly, and there she had on in her hand as Belzerial offered her a strange smile. Sangreala struggled with all her might, her hands shook and so did her body as she stumbled backwards falling on her rear as finally she snapped placing the vial at her lips draining it like a shot of cheap liquir as she stopped shaking, her eyes sprang to life, so did her senses... The high came back up as she stood with renewed energy and power... She blacked out, the world turned into a mix of colors and dense visions as the next thing she noticed she sat on the chair inside the old smith staring at Belzerial near the alchemy table, she had clear memories of killing the Sin'dorei mage they had captured... She was tiered, but satisfied... And in her hands rested something, her first soul shard earned from a living sentient being.

Sangreala slumped back in the chair panting as quietly as she could and looked up to Belzerial quietly before asking "How did... You know?" Belzerial only offered a bored answer not even turning her gaze to Sangreala "How did I know what?" Sangreala kept at her panting and asked, this brought back so many terrible memories... "About... My mother... Passing away in my birth..." Belzerial turned her body to face in Sangreala's direction, "I didn't." On her face there was a devils smile... Sangreala understood she had just given her a powerful hold against her.

Sangreala panted and nodded once, getting up, she walked over to her Mistress with a rather soft look in her eyes "You do understand... I'm bound to you now... By blood, and by heart... Not just by will and fear?"
Belzerial snorted derisively, "Are you finished, Sangreala? I am wholly disinterested in your heart-felt speeches." Sangreala pondered for a bit as she did something she would never forget, something she would always remember as the craziest thing she had done in her whole life, there was not a single thing she could say to explain her following action... She hugged the Fel-sworn, she wrapped her arms around her waist and simply held herself close to her for a bit feeling her heat before walking away idly.

Belzerial exhaled a prolonged sigh, "I have business to attend to, my pet. I will deal with your... state, later on in the evening."
Chapter fourteen: Roses are red, so is blood.
Spoiler:
Sangreala sighed a bit and waves her goodbye to Kelarria as she walks away, she blows a kiss in secret and leaves, she has been only a week within the city of Silvermoon and after some events that had followed up the day earlier... She met her. She was a beautiful Sin'dorei with long hair in a beautiful blonde color, she was perfect in Sangreala's eyes and compared to her own scarred body how could she even like her back? Sangreala was afraid of what might happen as she sat outside of the city on a bench awaiting for her love... She sat there and waited, her mind contemplating every turn and every action with her. How could she be so stupid? How could she risk someone she loves like that because of her own weak emotions? She cursed herself under her breath but that was cut short as Kelarria approached from the gate.

"Hello, Sangreala." Even her voice simply made Sangreala feel warm inside... She hated that feeling, it made her weak legged as she spoke "Kelarria... What did they wish to speak to you about?" Kelarria let out a small sigh "Want to warn me that you may be plotting to take my soul, or something else, and to be honest, I am worried about that myself slightly." Sangreala stood up and held her hands, she was nervous during any time she was near her... Ever since they fought and ended up in a kiss near the river that passes through the Dead Scar she was all she could think about... It made her forget about the burning need for blood, for flesh... For torture. It made her weak.

"Could we discuss this privately? Away from the stray blade of a nervous guard?" Sangreala attempted her best to sound calm and fine, but she was far from that, her mind was screaming turning and twisting, begging her to end it before Kelarria got hurt... Just the thought of it terrified her. " I.. As long as it's not too far from the guardians, out of earshot." The two walked to a large tree, the voices were whispering in Sangreala's head yet again... "You're a monster... An ugly whore, a scarred freak! She would never love you! Not even if you break her will! She is weakness! Eliminate her! Kill! Slaughter!" Sangreala simply stood there quietly before she turned around, tears were streaming down her cheeks as her face was red with what appeared to be rage "Do you think I'm some ugly freak?! Some monster?!"

Sangreala had no clue what she was saying, Kelarria's expression turned to one of a bit of shock "Why would I think you were a monster?" Sangreala's fist clenched as she gritted her teeth and sat down against the tree "Then why would you even think that I would try that?!" Kelarria just stood there quietly before sitting down near her, Sangreala placed her head on her shoulder cautiously and she just felt... Tranquil, the voices in her head stopped, the memories stopped hunting her... But she could never be with her... She was ugly, she was a monster, no one would want her.

Sangreala led her on top of a hill, the sun was setting and the city of Silvermoon was incredible... The sights were dazzling... They made love that night, but for Sangreala's luck they could not last soon... She had to return to Caer Darrow... Mother would be worried, and so after a long goodbye session of kissing and hugging, she went... She prayed that Kelarria would not follow her.

The journey there was pleasant, Sangreala's mind was at ease and filled with memories of her love... She had never felt this way before, she sighed happily at breaks and always thought of her when it rained... It felt right, a little too right. As Sangreala returned to the plague ridden lands, she as usual saw her mistress... Her mother, working at the Tauren, breaking his will slowly with each passing day... She simply walked in the smithy and reported in with a short "Mistress." And sat down. "Where were you?" Belzerial asked, her tone was rather calm as she always were when she was plotting. "Silvermoon." Was the first response out of Sangreala's mouth... She couldn't let her know of what happened there, or she will doom her love to death.

Belzerial sneered, "And why did you spend your time in that cesspit?" Sangreala responded with a quick dismissal of her hand... She felt braver, stronger... This time with Kelarria had made some impact upon her, for the time being at least "I required time to think, and I did not wish to bother you with my thoughts or addiction." Belzerial motioned to the chair mid speech, "Yes, well. Sit down and shut up. I'm a little pre-occupied."
Belzerial then returned her gaze to the Tauren. "Have you listened to a word I've said, Tauren? Or do I need to repeat those very words, just so that you can grasp the meaning? You are becoming that which you despise, and there is little you can do to prevent it. There is no cure, there is no escape." A devils smile formed on her lips as she spoke. The Tauren replied, he had tears in his eyes and a gaze of a broken man "You lie." He coughed heavily, that seemed like a miserable attempt to persuade himself... How weak, Sangreala thought to herself.

Belzerial held a hand up to summon Sangreala, "Come tell the lovely tauren what he is becoming, my pet." Sangreala stood up calmly as she walked over to the Tauren, her arms behind her back rather formally as she spoke calmly "The blood is... Well I suppose you will see it as, corrupting you... You slowly become infused with it, and as it continues to flow in your veins you will need it, -lust- for it." Which only led to Belzerial's growls, "Yes, Sangreala. He already knows this -- what is the ultimate drawback of my blood? What does it -do- to you?"

The Tauren groaned loudly as his entire body would tremble, bits of skin tearing in a few places. "Is that this.. taste? That water will not sate, elf?" He practially whines the words in his pain. Sangreala saw the weakness in his eyes, the pain in his soul... She basked in it, to inflict such a pain is truly an art "You become part demon." She practically grinned as wide as her scars to that remark, her mask was hiding it.
" I... I refuse..." These words escaped the Tauren's mouth... How sad, how lowly... "Put him out of his misery! Kill him and eat his flesh! The Mistress will love you then!" The voices roared in Sangreala's head, she simply turned them away as far as she could as Belzerial let out a guffaw, as she roared with laughter she slammed her fist into the table. "You idiot! Water?! It was -my- blood all along! For three weeks you have been feeding on my blood, and you can't even see the results -- what it has done to your body, you barely fit the description of your former race!"

Sangreala looked to the Tauren beginning to weep, she loved that... She loved every whimper and every scream caused by her mistress, by her mother. The torture continued for some time, and he was offered to join with in the flock... Lucky, he would be granted an honor! Sangreala thought to herself, as afterwards Sangreala laughed in a sadistic manner and a bit hollow as she streched a bit, a bit of lipstick noticeable on her neck as she spoke "So Mistress... You wished to discuss to me of... My situation? Or something of that manner?" Belzerial sucked in another deep breath as she stepped down from her lab. "I will be back in a moment." That moment was rather short... As a Sin'dorei woman, who looked like Sangreala, just like her if she was older walked in, her expression was a devilish smile and her long crimson hair rolled down her back as Caidrah, the mortal disguise of Belzerial returned to the lab, flicking her hair with one finger as she glanced to Sangreala. "I presume you wanted to speak to me, my pet. I can only wonder what it was regarding." She really -was- alike her.

They spoke for a short while of blood, and of various techniques as Caidrah inclined her head as she gazed at Sangreala. "Perhaps. First and foremost, you are clearly involved with one of the traitors. I've seen the mark upon your neck, and if you expect me to allow you to be a liability, then you are mistaken." Sangreala felt herself blushing a bit as she wiped off the lipstick from her neck, she had to think quickly "I -have- been having a romantic connection yes... But not with a traitor, you should know better where my loyalty stands." Mother simply frowned and sneered "Foolish girl, Silvermoon is filled to the brim with traitorous cretin."

"My romance is none of your concern... Neither is my sense of judgement, I know to spot scum." Was this how having an argument with your mother felt like? Sangreala felt like she was a teen again, she could not help but enjoy the feeling as Mother dismissed Sangreala's words with a wave of her hand, "It is my concern because I made it so, if you dare question my decisions then it'll result in harsh consequences." To that Sangreala gave out a bitter laughter "Then where next will you scar me? And why do you even choose to make it your concern?" Caidrah beared a devil's smile as she spoke, "I'll kill whomever you are affiliated with, and then deny you any of my blood."

Sangreala went pale, she began shaking and sweating... No no, she couldn't, she wouldn't let her! "Capture her!" The voices screamed in her head "She will be forced to give you all the blood you want!! -You- Will be the mistress!!" The voices continued to roar in her mind as Sangreala stood up briefly, her hands igniting with heavy Fel with shadow seeping out of them "If you lay a hand on her!!" As she quickly paced herself panting, the blood withdrawel had taken it's noticeable effects on her behaviour. Caidrah inhaled a deep breath as her fingertips lit up with felfire, blasting Sangreala's torso. "Sit down and shut up, girl. I can do whatever I wish. Now, give me her name." The impact was nothing lethal, it simply sent Sangreala back on her rear against the chair as she spoke "She is of no concern to you!" Oh gods, please don't let her hurt her... Please... Sangreala begged quietly in her mind, the voices constant torment continuing.

"You consider yourself my daughter, therefore your business is my business." Daughter... That word was still alien to Sangreala, how could she even think about hurting her mother? The woman that had fixed her... That is leading her down the path of perfection? aAs Sangreala went a bit pale, her ear dropped a bit "Promise me you won't hurt her in any way..." Mother simply crossed her arms "I don't make empty promises, girl. Tell me her name. Now." Sangreala begged in her mind... Forgive me, my love... "...Kelarria..." The name came out in a soft whisper, she was terrified... What was mother going to do to her?

Mother raised her head as she finally received a name, "Good. Was that so difficult, my pet?" Sangreala nodded slowly "Yes... Very." Sangreala lets out a dissatisfied grunt as she scratched at her right arm violently swearing "Fucking veins... Stop burning..." Scowling at her hand. Mother inhaled a sharp breath as she paced over towards the table, barely giving Crescenthorn a glance. "When the time comes, Sangreala. You will have to choose between the two. You can either pursue a similar path to that of your mother, or you can swaddle your beloved in that cesspit Silvermoon."

Beloved... Silvermoon was everything but that, the city was terrible, the race was ghastly, she hated it every last part of it. "She will love me either way... And if she does not... Then I will end her myself." Sangreala remembered her vows, she would not be weak! She will not succumb! "Hahahah! Slaughter her! If she does not love us, then she will love no body!!" The voices laughed in a screeching manner. Caidrah sneered, emitting a low growl as her gaze snapped to Sangreala. "You -told- her?!"
Sangreala scowled to Caidrah and lets out her own guffaw "Pah! Do you think I'm stupid?! She knows -nothing- of you! Of the wake! Of my path! Or of anything!"

After a quick argument, obviously ending in Mother's favour... It was settled, she will meet Kelarria in a remote location to give her approval, or disapproval, and so Sangreala gave her mother a quick hug and went out to the rain... She was not slapped, repelled or anything of a sort, the hug was rather welcome... Perhaps, perhaps she was her mother? So many questions of Mother and so much time to ask them... Sangreala returned to her practice with mixed feelings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lessons in Sanguine Maulbane 1 970 03-15-2014, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Lessons in Shadow CappnRob 0 808 11-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Lessons in Identity Esthrunil 0 713 07-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  Lessons of the Bladetongues ChampionMouse 2 1,131 11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Last Post: ChampionMouse
  Conflict Records, A Rogue Deathknight Hunter's Logs Harmonic 1 695 11-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Harmonic