The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[RG] The Lambs of Hearthglen
[Image: redglove.gif]

Quote:This is the Coyote.

I've arrived in Hearthglen, but I was late to meet with the Council. Instead, I arrived to a strange gathering in which grown adults were fighting with children's toys. Nevertheless, I met with two Lambs: a human male, Clovis Briarthorn, and a sin'dorei female, Reigen Dawnsend. I am told that if I am to gain a position in the city, I speak with Mrs. Dawnsend's husband or his brother. I have yet to meet either.

I did speak with another Lamb, though, a seemingly doe-eyed one. Her name is Annabelle Greene. She volunteered to show me around the place, though I have yet to take up on the offer. Right now, I'm examining the maps you sent me. It seems Hearthglen has not changed much over the years, but it still lacks a bank and a defined armory.

I will attempt to get a job as a banker. Until then, I will await my next orders.

Have we spotted any clues on the whereabouts on the Mouse and the Serpent? And how is my little Raccoon?

Quote:These are the halves of the Mongoose.

The Raccoon is fine. She's in Booty Bay right now, probably stirring up trouble. She managed to bring home six yellows and forty grays, but so far, nothing extraordinary. Soon, she'll learn how to gather more, but her time has probably not yet come.

According to the Bear, the Serpent has not been found yet; Stormwind is still awaiting his extradition. Even less we know about the Mouse. But we're still searching.

The Boss says to just get the job for now. Keep us updated on our Lambs as often as you can.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

I've surveyed the city and mapped out what I saw. So far, there isn't much here. There is a funds officer, apparently, and security seems to be very tight. I haven't found the armory yet, though.

By the time I was done researching the area, once again I miss meeting with important Council members. I met with Ms. Dawnsend and Ms. Greene, but they went their merry ways before I got involved with much of anything. I did, however, meet an interesting woman.

Her name is Attara Scarhorn, an Argent Tauren. I dub her a Black Lamb.

When I came across her, she was drinking herself silly and rambling. She confessed her father, Kraine, was a Death Knight, and she managed to kill him. She wouldn't go into details, only that it was done. If she happens to catch onto any of our affairs, I will recommend great caution. I do not suspect her to be a magic user, though.

Ah. Before I forget, this Annabelle Green could be a potential Black Lamb too... or a potential Lab Rat. She's a tinkerer, but she is also a magic user. I'm not sure if it's Light-based or arcane, probably arcane given how she's going to a school of magic-based engineering. I thought we could put the Raccoon there, but I doubt she has the discipline to go through with it before she starts causing trouble.

Take to note the two women: Attara and Annabelle. Enclosed with this letter are the code names I provided. I don't have enough information on them to give them anything significant. Add it to our records nevertheless.

I'll keep trying to get myself a position. Don't hold your breath, however. The Argent Crusade keeps themselves rather busy. If I am unable to get anything, I'll just see if they have any special technology worth noting.

Quote:Attara Scarhorn: Tauren: Black Lamb
Annabelle Green: Human: Black Lamb; Lab Rat

Sent to the Hearthglen Council:

Quote:To whom this may concern:

I am told that Haydee Herzog has arrived in your city. She is a human woman in her early 40s with blue eyes and blonde hair, often tied to a braid. She may try to do something suspicious in Hearthglen. I am told she will try to get a financial position, or at least try to locate your armory.

She is a thief and a spy. Send her out as soon as you can.

-Anonymous
Quote:
This is the Coyote.

I've taken snapshots of the city, at night, of course, though the images, I'm afraid, are of poor quality due to lacking a flash. I wish not to make myself known, though. Scaling the rooftops was difficult as is.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg01.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg02.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg03.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg04.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg05.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg06.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg07.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg09.gif]

Spoiler:

[Image: rgphotohg10.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg08.gif]

As I was going about, I came across a peculiar sight: a nightsaber. I think it's a nightsaber. It bolted two and fro into the Inn... I thought this was not allowed. Regardless. It piqued my curiosity... but then I heard voices from the Inn. A familiar voice.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohgcat1.gif]

[Image: rgphotohgcat2.gif]

Before I knew it, the feline's owner has stepped out. A kal'dorei woman in golden garb. I observed her, but picked up nothing. I attempted to take a snapshot of her, but I fumbled my broochcam. I'll see if I can spot her again and see if she is of any use to us, as well as if she spoke with that someone.

I believe the Serpent is here. I am not positive. But I have this as a clue.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg11.gif]

[Image: rgphotohg12.png]

Earlier, Annabelle approached the mare then left it be, I believe. I found this young mare wandering about after I approached the saber. She seemed lost, for sure. Then I spotted the bags attached to her saddle and found the following:

1.) 4 different canes, one of them gun cane
2.) Medical kits
3.) Tinkering tools

I checked for food and rations, but there is little. Nothing like sweets or even fruit and lemons, as the Serpent always carried around with him, like a signature. The canes were my only clue. But any cripple or old person can own a horse and carry around many canes.

I was unable to supply photos of the canes, as my camera ran out of film.

I am still unable to get a position into the Council. I feel we are being suspected prematurely.

I shall await your next orders and response.

Quote:This is the Elder Half of the Mongoose.

Abort the financial plan. If you are being suspected, you have to tone down your attempts. We wouldn't want anyone to catch onto us so soon. Just find any other job, even a humble one as a stable girl or a cook. Any way to secure your place in the city.

Don't overtly search for the Serpent. Given how Stormwind is seeking his extradition, it'd be foolish for him to actually be in Hearthglen as the Argents may be more than happy to turn him in. But if you do spot any more clues, alert us immediately.

We want pictures of Attara Scarhorn, Annabelle Green, and the kal'dorei woman, as well as anyone else who could be of interest to us. Enclosed is a better broochcam, enchanted with arcane courtesy of the Peacock. You shouldn't worry about film too much, though just in case, we sent some more.

The Younger Half and I will be going on our own mission in Booty Bay as we pick up more Lab Rats. The Peacock and the Peahen will take over as mission control in Hearthglen until our return.

Good luck.

I've proceeded with trying to get a job. I am expecting interviews soon.

I went to the Inn today to listen in for anything interesting. I managed to snap a few shots.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg12.gif]

The elven woman is Reigen Dawnsend, the elf I told you about before. It seems she has died her hair. The man is her husband, Krilari, and a commander, so it seems. A Black Lamb.

I have no information on the orc in the background except he's a very rude Death Knight. I have nothing on the Tauren either.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg13.gif]

Gorzan Citysacker. I don't know much about him. Just a Lamb for now. He kept staring at my chest but claims to have no interest in me. Heh.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg14.gif]

I didn't quite catch his name right.... Rodbert? I'll have to ask again. A potential Lab Rat, and a tinker. Possibly a Black Lamb, but that'd be too soon to tell. Seems like an amiable fellow, if rough. But he knows who Annabelle Greene is.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg15.gif]

The human woman is Annabelle. The goblin, I never caught her name, and I am unsure if she'd make a good Lab Rat. But given how she holds auctions, her supplies must be endless. Very much a Golden Lamb. I recommend research on her.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg16.gif]

I never caught her name. But that goddamn shield nearly poked my eye out.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg17.gif]

This is Clovis Briarthorn. Just a Lamb for now. I recommend research on him.

Most of my other snapshots are random moments wherein Argents came about to their business, including a troll who is, I think, hugging everyone while covered in flour. Or something. It was chaotic. I eventually stepped out and accompanied myself with the tinkers. And came across these.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg18.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg19.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg20.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg21.gif]

I've inspected the cannon, but it seems to be broken. The tinkers seem to be rather confused, as they are unfamiliar with the parts. I suggested we bring Aimee, but they were indifferent. I'll let you decide if it's wise to bring her.

I also happened to come across this:

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg22.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg23.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg25.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg26.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg27.gif]

It's a steam tank, apparently. Like a variant of the siege tank. They say it's either dwarven or gnomish, but certainly not goblin. I tried to get close enough to inspect it, but Annabelle stopped me everytime.

Speaking of her...

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg28.gif]

The entire time I went about, she was continuously discouraging me away from the machines. She also kept her eye on me the whole time. As seen in the last two pictures of the cannon, she stayed within view. I know she suspects. How, I don't know yet. I plan to approach her, but I will not do so without your orders.

I will highly recommend this: research on her. In fact, of the three I recommend in this letter, she should be given the highest priority. As I was inspecting the cannon, she says she will take it to her workshop and have it fixed there. She will not disclose its location, however.

I dub her a Golden Lamb as well as a Black one. A beautiful rarity and of high value.

I have not found anymore clues as to implicate the Serpent being in Hearthglen. If I do find him, I'd like to know my next orders.

Respond as soon as you can.

Quote:This is the Peahen.

Do not approach Annabelle. We will see if we can contact The Salamander to find her in your stead. We will put him in charge of research as well, given he is a gnome.

The imagery of the cannon and tank are of extremely high value, but we need more than that. We need blueprints so we can emulate them. But if you cannot get your hands on any, we'll have to rely on our Lab Rats to try based on your photos.

If you do find the Serpent, do not approach him. He'll try to escape. According to the Raccoon, he seems to be strangely fond of her. We'll get her to Hearthglen so that she can try to buddy with our tinker Lambs in hopes of lowering their defenses. We'll charge her responsibility to the Serpent's capture if he's there. We need him if we hope to get anything done with our projects.

As for the others, we'll see if we can do any background checks ourselves with people you photographed. For now, we'll put you in charge of research.

Leave the Salamander to Annabelle and Raccoon to the Serpent. You cover everything else.

Quote:To the Salamander,

This is the Peacock. We are in need of your assistance. If you can provide, please respond as soon as you can.
Quote:This is the Salamander,

Fine. What is required of me?
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Quote:This is the Peacock.

The Coyote is in Hearthglen right now, assigned to research potential Lambs for slaughter. We have three noted Black Lambs, two Golden Lambs, a handful of potential Lab Rats. Though Coyote is put in charge of the assignment still, we suspect a Black Golden Lamb is onto her: a freckled violet-eyed woman named Annabelle Greene. Provided are her photos in which she can be identified.

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg15.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg20.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: rgphotohg28.gif]

She has a workshop wherein she works on weapons, so it seems, and she also keeps herself wary around the Coyote. See if you can throw her off the trail, find the location of her workshop, and other details about her.

The Raccoon will also be coming to Hearthglen to assist you, though she is in charge of locating the Serpent if he's truly there. I don't think she remembers who you are, so feel free to get to know each other.

We've enclosed a Broochcam for you to take snapshopts if you need to.

Update us as often as you can.
Quote:This is the Salamander.

Mission was a success. Well, partially a success. I infiltrated the island, but it's heavily guarded by turrets and other high tech weaponry designed to set off with motion. There may also be some sort of threat level detection system implemented. The doors are fit with an intricate glyph system. I'd hazard a guess that they're Light based. More on this conclusion later.

Some additional snapshots:
Spoiler:
[Image: pic1jr.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: pic2y.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: pic3w.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: pic4u.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: pic5j.gif]

I've touched base with some contacts and they reported in not long ago. Annabelle Greene is what she calls a Techno-Priestess. She's got a thing for helping people, and a nose that snoops like you wouldn't believe. Their words, not mine. She sticks her business into everyone else's and has the sort of infectious personality that earns her many friendships, many romances, and many allies. Examination of family records shows a relation to the Bisen line.

More later when I can get in touch with other contacts.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Quote:This is the Raccoon.

No sign of the Serpent. Even my Mom couldn't find him. The horse she found is no longer at the stables. Whoever the guy is, he's gone now.

I'll ask around if anyone sees him, however. I went around asking for a strange fellow on a cane. A guard told me an orc beat one up senselessly for talking Orcish and that he was stationed to watch after him in the Inn. Probably isn't him, though, but we'll see.

I did see Annabelle, though, but I didn't approach her. She's a meaniehead.

I still cannot find the armory. I did meet up with the Raccoon, and we sought out the Serpent as guards marched past us.

I did get a job as a stable girl, however. Now I at least have access of where people come and go, as I work right in front of the Inn.

I'll keep you updated.

Quote:To the Salamander:

This is the Peacock.

I am highly impressed with your work by far. Those machines are amazing, and I am especially curious about that glowing object. Perhaps blueprints or schematics of these would be great, especially for the ones in the second and fourth photos you provided.

If you can steal those, we will reward you handsomely while raising your rank and providing you permanent subordinates to assist you.
Quote:This is the Younger Half of the Mongoose.

How is everything?

Quote:This is the Coyote. We have a bit of a surprise.

The original idea was for the Salamander to steal schematics from Annabelle Greene. We even sent the Toad to assist him given the bomblings. However, instead of a heist, we get a kidnapping. Annabelle Greene is now in our possession.

We attempted to get her to talk about how to take down her glyph locks, but she persisted. We then tried to get her to decipher the Perin Schematics. That didn't work either. We did, though, get her to write a note. Check this out:

Annabelle Greene Wrote:
Haydee Herzog is a dirty slut, and a tool to be tossed away at any time. It is funny she has yet to realize it, or sad that she does and won't admit it.

I was hoping for a rhyme. Oh, well.

I tried to use this as an opportunity to train our daughter into the art of torture. She lost her cool very quickly, though, and ended up burning and stomping on her. The child needs to learn. I had to send her away for her to sulk. Perhaps we shall try again in both your presence.

Despite our efforts in torture, she endured the whole way. A priest of discipline, the Peacock suspects. It seems we'll have to use time to whittle her down instead of fire and fear spells.

The Fox has joined us. We assigned her to removing the glyphs so that we can find Annabelle's schematics. The Toad will assist her.

According to the Salamander, he says he spotted the Serpent at Annabelle's home. If that is the case, we will put him in charge of the Serpent's capture. If we're lucky, we'll find the Mouse too. And we can get right into business. I can't wait to see the finished products. I admire Marta Perin's work so much.

I will return to Hearthglen and keep watch of the Argents there. The Fox should send a forged letter to the Council to keep them off our back.

How is Booty Bay? Do we have more Lab Rats?

Quote:This is the Elder Half of the Mongoose.

We have fourteen more, mostly goblins. Most of them very young. We'll begin grooming them soon. We'll stick them with Annabelle.

The last we checked, six of our children in training died from overwork. We have to be careful with our newcomers. Running for three hours straight with no water can kill, apparently. Dehydration is a curious thing.

We'll be back soon, for our Raccoon too. Don't forget to feed the Rats.
Handed over to Reigen to be sent to Stormwind...

Quote:Dear Captain Paolo,

I have been found out. 'Operation: Serpent' was a bust. Apparently, there is a law in Hearthglen against unauthorized espionage and, thus, I am under arrest and currently incarcerated. If you can somehow clear me, that will be appreciated. Copies of our mission from Stormwind and The Silver Eye is greatly appreciated if it could at least shorten my sentence.

--Haydee Herzog.
Quote:To the Mongoose,

This is the Bear.

I am sending you a copy of Haydee's notification of capture. Please let us know for our next orders.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Dear Captain Paolo,

I have been found out. 'Operation: Serpent' was a bust. Apparently, there is a law in Hearthglen against unauthorized espionage and, thus, I am under arrest and currently incarcerated. If you can somehow clear me, that will be appreciated. Copies of our mission from Stormwind and The Silver Eye is greatly appreciated if it could at least shorten my sentence.

--Haydee Herzog.

To inquire about the letter and the (half) truth revealed to her, Reigen sends a copy of Haydee's letter to Dino. And his response...

Quote:Dear Mrs. Dawnsend,

There is an explanation for this. One that I cannot elaborate on a letter lest I will be hunted down.

I hope for us to arrange for a meeting. Besides. I have the results for your test.

Light bless you.

-Dr. Galleani

Quote:To the Bear

These are the Mongoose.

Do not make any attempts of breaking Coyote out. Just send the documents over to clear her. If there is a fee to be paid, pay it in full.

Have Coyote meet us at the Arathi base when you can
Quote:To the Boss. This is the Peacock.

An incident occurred today during testing.

Annabelle Greene managed to decode enough of the schematics for PN-33. 34. 38, 39; though the plans were still incomplete, it was enough to create a workable mech. It is surely an improvement of the Goblin Shredder, which is what it is inspired by, but much more. It's size is doubled and requires arcane to power. It has a detachable saw, magnetic prongs, and well articulated joints; however, its back is very exposed, and the cockpit is not secure. We're progressing, however. If 4 out of 50 schematics can give us this monstrosity, I can only imagine the finished product.

Because the mech requires arcane magic to power, we used one of our technocasters, Rat # 3319 (aka, Marti Seascholar), as a test dummy, as well as Ms. Green to do the actual piloting. However, it seems we had mutiny gong on. The Toad distracted our brutes and enforcers long enough for Greene and the Rats to make an escape; we've lost 22 out of 30 Rats. Thankfully, the Mongoose arrived and brought her down, though she provided quite a fight. A shame she's not on our side, because I like her determination.

Upon behest of the Raccoon, however, Ms. Green is spared. Right now, we are planning on transferring her over to the Mithril Mines. We will keep her under heavy surveillance.

What would you prefer we do, honored Tamer?

Quote:To the Red Glove,

Get us more Lambs for miners.
The Peahen Wrote:To the Boss: This is the Peahen:

Annabelle Greene has been sent to the Mithril Mines in Badlands, where she is under heavy surveillance. I am honestly unsure if we are to keep her there as this is the same facility wherein Stefano Ricci and Faelipo Paleleaf mines. If you recall, they were the ones responsible for the bombing of the Dustwallow Base, which we're still working on rebuilding. Nevertheless, I understand that this facility is of higher demand for more miners, but I still urge to reassign Ms. Greene away from Mr. Ricci.

We have successfully added other Lambs, including a Hrodebert Rivermouth, whose photographs we've sent to you. I would like to urge him to be transferred as well to another Lab facility, as he's a Golden Lamb.

Though we have more workers in the Mithril Mines, we are running low on resources. The last two tests drained much of what we had, and we are in need of more of the following:

1.) Steel
2.) Mithril
3.) Thorium
4.) Titanium

We're on the search for Marti Seascholar, whom we believe has run off with Perin Schematics 33, 34, 38, and 39. The Serpents still has the other missing schematics.

We request missions for heists and hunts, Honored Tamer.

The Tamer Wrote:To the Red Glove: This is the Tamer:

1.) Kill Marti Seascholar. Do not resurrect him. Retrieve the missing schematics. If you need to lure him out, threaten his family.

2.) Search for banks and vendors that contain and sell metals then rob them. Be discreet. I will not tolerate failure. Plunder for money and other valuables as you wish--they are yours to keep.

3.) Hunt down more Lambs and contain them until we can assign them to different facilities.

4.) Release the Coyote. Be direct. Send in the Serpent's criminal record and see if you can urge the Hearthglen Council to seek him out as well as release Coyote.

That is all for now.

Captain Paolo-Gianni Rossi Wrote:To the Hearthglen Council:

I am writing on behalf of Haydee Herzog, whom I am informed you imprisoned on the pretense of unauthorized espionage. I am a representative and administrator of the Silver Eye, a section in SI:7 created for counterspies sent to catch wanted fugitives under Stormwind law, and I am writing to you to vouch for her release if not a shortened sentence. If there is a fine to pay, I will provide it in full.

As proof of our operation, here is a copy of the documents in which Ms. Herzog filled out to fulfill her duties:

Spoiler:

Quote:[IC forged bullsh*t]

And here is a copy of the criminal profile of Ms. Herzog's fugitive:

Spoiler:

Quote:[Authentic criminal record of Dr. Geraldino Galleani stating his crmiinal history on Stormwind territories. He has been arrested for attempted kidnapping and conspiracy of malicious intent with a demon, stated to be Lady Sangreala Saumerian. He was convicted and contained in the Stockades for two days until he broke out during winter of last year. He was last spotted in Beaufort Bay and has not been seen since. He is currently being sought out for extradition.

Mug shots are provided that clearly shows Dr. Dino's face at two angles.]

If possible, I would like us to continue our operation or for your assistance. Please respond as soon as possible.

Light's honor,

Captain Paolo-Gianni Rossi
Quote:
Serpent,

I have spoken with the head of Hearthglen, Commander Entari and have secured you amnesty. So long as you are within the walls of Hearthglen, none may touch you nor take you from it's grounds. All the information has been provided to them and the she-devil is to be detained until further notice, she may even make it to the gallows from what I have heard. They know of the incoming false report by 'Captain'.

Please make your way here as soon as possible. When you reach the city, search me out and I will update you further.

Sun guide you,

~ Kitten

P.S: Please note I have changed the names out of fear the letter may be intercepted. I do apologize if it's sudden, but safety is safety.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacrificial Lambs ImagenAshyun 5 2,042 04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  [RG] Lambs of Un'Goro Crater ImagenAshyun 1 793 07-24-2012, 01:39 PM
  [RG RP] Lambs of Stranglethorn ImagenAshyun 49 6,785 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
  Hearthglen Poet's Poster DaveM 16 2,782 03-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Last Post: DaveM