The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[RG] Lambs of Un'Goro Crater
((IC hints are intended to be a little obvious so players can crack their own codes for OOC enjoyment. Feel free to PM me your answers!))

Quote:To a certain friend:

How is everything? I hope times are well for you. Things have quieted down at home since I transferred my medical office here, and I am surely enjoying the peacetime I am getting. I cannot help but have the feeling something is wrong, however. Perhaps I am feeling antsy from the lack of action I have received as of late.

I hope things are going better for you, however. Don't get too stressed out.

From,
              Another certain friend.

[Image: rgserpent.gif]

Quote:To the other certain friend:

I'm afraid I am rather stressed out, and my ability to cope is starting to lessen. Work has been hard on me, and it's not letting up anytime soon. Nevertheless, I need to keep myself busy, so it's nothing much. At least I have been entertaining myself by occasionally engaging in a few friendly spars with friends to keep myself on top shape whenever I get the chance. I haven't won any, I'm afraid.

How is your friend? You know, the lady in white? I haven't seen her in a while, but I worry stress from work will spill over to her and her new husband. I wish not to bring that sort of air around her.

The little girl has been doing some more tinkering as of late. She just made her first fully functional invention. Perhaps soon we can meet so you an see it, it's very interesting. I promised I wouldn't blab about it too much to you, so you have to see it for yourself.

I hope you and your family are well. Perhaps we should get back together and hit the town for a few drinks. I look forward to our next meeting. Light bless.

From,
              The certain friend.

Holding the corner of the paper to a light shows this mark:

Spoiler:

Quote:[Image: rgtoad.gif]
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
The Mongoose Wrote:Coyote. We have been expecting the new shipment of supplies and slaves three days ago. What happened?

Haydee Wrote:The caravan departed five days ago. They should have arrived in two days at the latest. I have not received word from our daughter concerning travel difficulties. Have you reached her at all?

The Mongoose Wrote:There is no word from Aimee. We have also lost contact of Rossi since he returned to Stormwind.

Haydee Wrote:I will have to send someone to Stormwind to check on Rossi, then.

Rosaline Crotti Wrote:Shafra. We seem to be missing a ledger. Do you have it on you?
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacrificial Lambs ImagenAshyun 5 2,042 04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  [RG RP] Lambs of Stranglethorn ImagenAshyun 49 6,785 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
  [RG] The Lambs of Hearthglen ImagenAshyun 26 4,213 04-03-2012, 10:43 PM