The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unusual Incident and Criminal Reports
Spoiler:
I'm in the mood to write... but I'm not in a depressed enough mood to work on my current other works. So instead, I present to you much needed comic relief.

Some--but not all--of these incident/criminal reports will be based off of real crimes. If they are, I'll try to link the source. Real life dumb criminals are always funnier than the fabricated kinds.

Lieutenant Kogan Randoff Eigel Wrote:              On the 12th of the 1st Month of the King's Calendar between the fifteenth and fourteenth hour, an arrest was made for a Hilligan Ironbeard from the Dwarven District.

Hazy Quickwrench was on his way to the Stormwind City Guard Command Center to report a theft of his chopper when Ironbeard happened to drive by to kindly offer him a lift. Too exhausted to continue walking a day of searching, Quickwrench accepted the ride.

"As we were on our way to the Center, I felt the bike looked rather like mine. When we got to the Center, I asked the rider if I can test my key on the lock," says Quickwrench. He'd then test the lock--it was a perfect fit.

The whole thing happened as I was watching the whole time from outside the Center. We arrested Ironbeard without further incident and returned the chopper to Quickwrench.

Read the real crime here: http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1996/Good-D...3b943cfebb
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hyjal Reports Jameston 0 987 06-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Jameston
  Unorganized Reports Norael 2 999 03-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Norael
  Silverfang Incident Report: Booty Bay landashua 0 638 01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: landashua