The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Story for the questionnaire
Sasha stood in the kitchen washing the dishes in her small farm home as she heard the door creak open slowly. She thought it was her neighbor again coming to check up on her weekly after her husband died. Instead of hearing the soft and warm voice of her neighbor she heard a cold, hollow yet familiar voice: “Mother, Where are you?’’ Sasha walked into the living room and was horrified with what she saw.

A rather large undead man clad in armor with a bloodied sword on his back. It calmly said: ’’Mother, It’s good to see you again.” Sasha said nothing. Instead she let out a scream and she ran back into the kitchen.

The undead man slowly walked into the kitchen saying: ‘’Mother, don’t run. It is me, Bor…’’ He was hit in the side of his face with a frying pan, cutting of his sentence. Sasha screamed: ‘’Get out of here, freak.’’ As she hit him again with the frying pan, this time square in the face.

As she swinged her arms back to hit the undead man again he felt his cold boney hand grabbing her wrist as she felt his other hand slowly taking the frying pan out of her hand. He slowly said: ’’Mother, please listen to me. I’m your son, Boris.’’

Sasha started crying, saying between the sobs: ‘’Lies, My son… is on Kalimdor, together with his… brother and uncle, I’m sure of it.’’ ‘’Mother, I never left Capitol City, I was executed there and…’’ A soft sob that was not Sasha’s was heard by Boris and he turned to face a small ten year old boy.

Boris recognized his father in the boy’s face and let go of Sasha and slowly walked to the boy kneeling down in front of him saying to Sasha: ‘’who’s this?’’ That’s my third son. If you lay a single finger on him I will kill you.’’ She yelled to the boy: ‘’Misha get the neighbors and hurry up.’’ The boy runs out of the house towards the neighbor’s house.

Boris turned back to Sasha: ‘’How do I prove that I am your son?’’ ‘’Tell me something only my children could not.’’ Boris looked over to Sasha: ‘’ Your first son is named Alexander after your brother in his memory. He disappeared fifty years ago. Your husband’s name was Misha.’’ Sasha’s face cleared.

’’You are my son.’’ she said as the front door was kicked open and a couple of locals stormed in. Sasha ran to face them in front of Boris yelling: ‘’Stop, he is my son.’’ The man on front said: ‘’Misha told us an undead man was attacking his mother. What’s going on here?’’ Sasha explained the situation to the best of her abilities before she felt the cold and boney hand on her shoulder: ‘’Mother, I will never be accepted here for what I am. It is best that I leave this place.’’ He walked towards the group of locals making his way through them.

Several seconds after he left the house of his mother Sasha ran outside: ‘’Boris, wait.’’ Boris turned around looking towards her. She handed him a small bandoleers belt with several leather satchels. ‘’Please take this, it belonged to your father, I want you to have it.’’ Boris looked over the belt before accepting it and placing it over his shoulder. ‘’Thank you. Farewell Mother.’’ Before turning away walking towards the woods surrounding the village.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jonoth's Story Compendium Jonoth 1 2,730 04-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  [RG] Story Thus Far... ImagenAshyun 8 2,071 12-19-2012, 03:04 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Septimus' Love Story GeneralDefyre 5 1,603 10-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  Grakor's Story Snips Grakor456 0 779 07-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Story for the Questionnaire hyenaskate 0 639 06-03-2011, 03:26 AM