The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Piken's New Attempt at Feedback!
So, here we go again, yo. I'd love some feedback since I'm trying to get back into my RP moods.. AGAIN. ._.

Short an' sweet, now onto the main fun! The characters!

Shant "Piken" Spinpistol, Gnomish Special Forces leader and fighter for Gnomish..ness(And more interesting than Caravan. :|)!

Aiden Halworth, Paladin-newbie and Golden-Boy with that ever-present stutter!

Ceredor, the hooded Demon Hunter desperately trying to fit in with his people while struggling, both inside and out, with the Demons that plague the worlds!

Atius Nicholas Mardonius, Dark Cleric of the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow and soon-to-be member of the Dreadmarch!

So yeah. I'll add more as I start to flesh out more, and/or remember my other characters. >.>
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I do certainly miss Atius's character from back in BH. Roleplaying with him on Shalberg was one of the factors that helped me ease into Forsaken Roleplay.
[Image: bhMVAqQ.gif]
(07-21-2013, 08:48 PM)Ironhide Wrote: I do certainly miss Atius's character from back in BH. Roleplaying with him on Shalberg was one of the factors that helped me ease into Forsaken Roleplay.

Don't worry, I plan on playing him much more soon! I've just been either not in 'the mood' for RP in general, or been enjoying my time on Aiden quite a bit. >.> But I will be trying to get all of my characters out there more! Especially the ones I didn't even list because I haven't RPed them much. <Looks at Bruce and Horace..> (Sorry, KB. <3)

But yeah, Atius will soon be around more often to preach that people should man the eff up, but not go cray with power. :B
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Piken Feedback Piken 35 5,965 04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Piken