The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Piken Feedback
Welp. Decided I'd make one to check up on the tiny amounts of RP I've managed to do over the past couple weeks. Now.. just to remember all my characters..

Piken "Spinpistol"
Ceredor
Gaz
Atius Nicholas Mardonius
Aiden Michael Halworth
Lyser TBA

Don't worry. I have more to come.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
No one? D: You guys suck. >=(

Well... Hmm... I... No.. That's not it... Oh! I know absolutely none of these people ^^
Fff. Well damn.

Although (Based solely on those funny little snippets beside their names) I would like to rp with them ^^"
Quote:Piken(noam)
Bruce(fiar maeg)
Gaz(urf bendar)
Staldorf(DOOOHOHOHOHOH)
Atius(i liekz shadow--DONT TOUCH ME)

Those are all I know of your characters, but I love 'em all! It was fun fighting with Bruce, aka Sir Sirius, yesterday, on Amaren. Overall, I think you're a great roleplayer, Piken!
Spoiler:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS05B7myUHHmyyxbsqV96u...H5JUNZLaTw]
[Image: pika_pika_kawaii_by_foxfire818_180313742.jpg]
Yup.
You keep those adorable pictures away from me. (because I have copies to d'aww at)

I only was able to rp with you briefly yesterday while you were on Gaz, but I will add in some observations! :)

I rather like the consistency with which you play your character. Even though everyone around him might be being nice, Gaz is still a bit of a curmudgeon. He sticks with his beliefs, such as when you had him deny food that was offered to him because he didn't "find it himself." That was pretty cool.

Love the chemistry he and Mokaku have together. Pretty fun stuff!

The only thing I noticed that I can constructively comment on at this time (and I'm totally guilty of this too so don't take it too hard) is we all had a tendency to disrupt the rp and start talking OOCly in party chat. (Not that I minded too much because I liked all you guys, but it might be a problem for some people.)

In other words. <3 Let's rp moar.
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Hug

HA!

Anywho, I believe I've only ever really roleplayed with Piken and Gaz. Good on you for having two curmudgeon characters that are separate and distinct from one another (rather than being the same character, different "suit"). I enjoy Piken and Atla's dynamic, and how Piken is a balance of consistent (he has specific speech patterns, ways he does things, beliefs, etc) but he is also dynamic (he seems to be making some personality and attitude changes!).

I will agree with Mouse that, though I like you and Hawk and Mouse, we did veer off the beaten RP path and did not really end up back on it. It's something I also have to work on, as I can be quite the chatter-box, so no worries. I also love the chemistry between Mokaku and Gaz -- it's very funny! His reaction to Bijir is also spot-on for his personality.

Also, something that's more of a personal preference of mine rather than a critique of you, is the heavy use of IC swearing. I do understand, of course, that that's Piken's way and his manner of speech. Scared

Ending on a positive note: :) I'm glad we are RP buddies. Beer
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Well thank you for the comments! And for the OOC thing, that's always been a problem. ESPECIALLY when me and Hawk are in a group together. If you didn't notice, me and him tend to go off on tangents a lot with each other. Always have.

Anyone? Comments on Atius mebbe since I've never RPed the Deaders before and Atius is kind of a new spin for me, so anything on him would be great!

Apologies for double post, but would LOVE some feedback on my stuffs. Especially Atius, since I've been RPing him heavily as of late. PRZ?! ;-;

Personally, I haven't had much to do with your characters, except for Atius. But what I've had, I've loved. I think you're swell, both in RP and OOCly.

Atius I like, because he's a bit different than most Forsaken, and definitely most Shadow Priests. He approaches his abilities scientifically, and studies them, something I find interesting and unique. Most people just have their abilities be like "BAM! I can control minds now!" but you actually 'research' and 'experiment' with Atius'. Also, you managed to make a funny Forsaken who isn't a brainrot or an idiot. Bloody amazing work, I tell you! It makes your character funny, and he can be taken seriously.

From Rowgen with love. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
The Imperium shall burn, fool, and you along with it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I wanna be cool, too. ;-; Can I get feedback and be cool, too!?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Piken's New Attempt at Feedback! Piken 2 793 07-22-2013, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Piken