[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Maxwell
01-13-2018 08:23 AM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 37344
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97446
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40252
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31660
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25672

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

???
#16
The nurse gives you a huge slap, then two uniformed men walk in. One is a self proclaimed sgt.

"Now, good to see you're up..we need every man for this war, aliens are really nasty with those memory loss weapons.."

You protest, who wants to go to a war with aliens, anyway?

"Now now, it's an order"

A. Scream out loud "YOU LIE!"

B.Grab your stuff, go to the so called war.

C.Drop to the floor, put your finger in your mouth and act like a baby.

D.Go back to staring at the Nurse's chest.

E.Go back to sleep.
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
Reply
#17
D
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
Reply
#18
The nurse runs a finger along her breast, tugging gently at the buttons with the other hand as she bites her lip and winks at you. But that's as far as things go, the Sergeant pats your cheek twice.

"Pay attention, kid. We've got a job to do. Get your shit a.s.a.p. and report to the dropships."

A. Get your stuff, but take your time. There's still a nurse what needs looking at.
B. Flip the Sergeant the bird.
C. Put your hand on your chin and try to remember what that ring was all about.
D. Start drooling on your shoes in an attempt to get out of duty.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM
Reply
#19
C. You really, really miss that ring. It was a great ring, all shiny and . . . and . . . where'd it go? Huh.

Maybe she hid it in her cleavage. You should check. With your face.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Reply
#20
Next thing you know, you're holding your sore eye with an icepack, walking alongside the two men.

"Told you to get your shit together.." He smirks, and shakes his head. As you walk outside, you see chaos before you. No aliens, but rather a rebellion going on. A kid--'bout 17 or so, dressed in punk like clothing and with a hawk-- walks up to the higher ranked man, and hurls a molotov cocktail in his face while screaming " Down with the corporate pigs!". You narrowly miss becoming one with the giant fireball that just ignited next to you.A shot from a roof rings towards the kid, and his head explodes in a thousand pieces of brain, skull and others. You see yourself between two warring camps, one of the angry rebels..and the other of organized military. What do you do?

A.Grab a gun and fire at the rebels, they're only modern day hippies!

B.Go with the military, but swear you'll one day betray them and rebel too.

C.Screw those capitalistic pigs! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

D.Yell out in a frenzy "Death to the emperor!" While the war is raging, others join you too and you got your own rebellion.

E.Sneak into the rebel camp, swearing you'll one day betray them and join with your brothers once more.
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
Reply
#21
A. Forget those rebels, join your /b/rothers in the assault!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM
Reply
#22
MrBubbles Wrote:((

Maulbane Wrote:After I found it there (And eventually left that forum) I ported it to a tribal forum in Tribal Wars (Which I also quit). So now I'm showing it to you! Yes, you!

Anyone else see a pattern here?))

(( I do. And it makes me sad. QQ ))
Reply
#23
You're at the front lines. The Sergant had managed to get ill before the assault, thus had to leave the orders of the army to you. You're just about ready to fire, but suddenly all the hippies come out holding up a ridiculously multicoloued flag. One of them, with the most awesome beard you ever saw, speaks up.

"Don't fire at us maaaaan! Please!"

What do you do?

A) Shoot the tree hugger in the head and move on.
B) Admire his beard and tell him to go away.
C) Eat a banana for no adequately explored reason.
D) Ask your men what they think of the situation.
E) Wish you didn't eat that ring.
F) Daydream about the nurse's breasts.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Reply
#24
A: You're a cold horrible (not to mention lazy) human being. You pop that hippie's top without thinking twice. Damn rebels.




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#25
From the corpse of the newly killed tree-hugger crawls out a green crab. He pinches his claws and looks at you with his big eyes and says: "Thank you for freeing me, I have cookies if you want."

What do you do?

A. Scream "The cookies are a lie!" and shoot the crab.
B. Raise an eyebrow and search the crab for cookies.
C. Eat the crab.
D. Play dead because you're afraid of crabs.
E. Run away from the war.
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
PM
Reply
#26
C: You chase after the crab, trying to om nom nom its shell.

Well . . . it said it had cookies, didn't it?
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Reply
#27
After chasing the crab and eating it, you need to go for a number 2. REALLY bad. You stumble across a secluded area with a random cubicle.

Do you:

A) Go into the cubicle and let it all out like you just don't care.
B) Question the existence of a random cubicle in the middle of nowhere and decide to just crap in a bush.
C) Crap yourself because you're also afraid of bushes.
D) Eat the bush because it has delicious snozzcumber growing on it.
E) Climb a tree, poo in a leaf, make it into a little bag with your amazing craftman skills, and drop it on a travelling tourist.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Reply
#28
E! The tourist is not amused.. And Japanese. Perhaps he was going to ask you to take picture?
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Reply
#29
The tourist, who is not amused, looks around for where the bag-leaf-poo had come from and sees you, what do you do?

A. Try to be reasonable and try to explain the situation to him.
B. Pretend to be a monkey and jump from the tree your in to another tree.
C. Throw another bag of poo on a leaf on him and laugh.
D. Fall down from the tree and play dead because you're too lazy enough to do anything else.
E. Scream at him for stealing your poo.
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
PM
Reply
#30
E. That bastard can't wheedle his way out of this one!




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.