Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
08-02-2018 10:18 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 81232
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 155
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 2978
Introduction Memphis
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3478
Hello Everyone
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 259

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

-.-
-.- azshara wow is nonexistant
PM
Ehrm?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
PM
I had heard somewhere that they shut down, but I wasn't really sure. I can't find them either when I look.
PM
Azshara WoW did shut-down. There wasn't a need to make a new topic for it, as you already had one going. Hopefully your RP endevours are fulfilled elsewhere.

:)
PM
Rebelwow.

I think this is the new azshara server.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
Cressy Wrote:Rebelwow.

I think this is the new azshara server.

It is. You wont believe their character profiles. . .They've got a whole thread of hate about me! Hahaha!
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
PM
I took a look at some of the profiles on there and..Well..I'm speechless..It's worse than retail..
PM
grembomb Wrote:I took a look at some of the profiles on there and..Well..I'm speechless..It's worse than retail..

You should see the hate-thread about Sourpuddle which you have to be a site member to see. It's in the "The QQ Forum" section. The whole server is a giant hate-fest!
PM
grembomb Wrote:I took a look at some of the profiles on there and..Well..I'm speechless..It's worse than retail..

Did you see me try to help them? Pfft!

Kudos to ulteo and Kealvan for dedicating some time to my love thread.
PM
I saw it! I felt bad for you, but at the same time I had to laugh a little. It was just sooooo ridiculous.... *rolls eyes*

I give you a thumbs up for trying to help!
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
PM
gryphonqueen13 Wrote:I saw it! I felt bad for you, but at the same time I had to laugh a little. It was just sooooo ridiculous.... *rolls eyes*

I give you a thumbs up for trying to help!

Don't worry, I talked to the guy who made the thread on vent. . .He said 'Hi', but I didn't hear him, so I asked him to repeat what he said-- so he said, 'I said hi just like any other person! Why, am I different or something?' xD! But right now, we're cool, because he even admitted that it was a stupid idea. But yes, their blaring hatred for me implimenting the lore ensued for quite a while.
PM
I have to say, I read the first few pages, and I giggled a bit. I dare not read their profiles.. I don't want my virginity stripped from me by bad writing.. <weeps into a pillow>
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
PM
Half-Kaldorei, Half-Demon-controlled-High Elf, turned Felblood, turned good again, turned Regent-Lord of Silvermoon. This is NOT an exaggeration.
PM
I think I felt my brain cells actually pulling guns on eachother and engaging in civil war over which part is worse.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
PM
ulteo29 Wrote:Half-Kaldorei, Half-Demon-controlled-High Elf, turned Felblood, turned good again, turned Regent-Lord of Silvermoon. This is NOT an exaggeration.
Hehe, I saw that one. Sourpuddle pointed that out to me when I took a look around.
PM