Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
08-02-2018 10:18 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 81232
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 155
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 2978
Introduction Memphis
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3478
Hello Everyone
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 259

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

-.-
TwilightDisciple Wrote:Let's go there and apply to play dragons.
We'll make an entire dragonflight based around aspect of the tacos.
And if they argue it, well, it's totally fine cuz goblins are lazy or something.

Still, that server beats retail RP any day, I'm sure.

Let's do this. Do it for the same reason Anon trolled the Co$.. FOR THE LULZ! (New battle-roar, anyone?)
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
TwilightDisciple Wrote:Let's go there and apply to play dragons.
We'll make an entire dragonflight based around aspect of the tacos.
And if they argue it, well, it's totally fine cuz goblins are lazy or something.

Still, that server beats retail RP any day, I'm sure.

IM SO IN!

CAN I BE RAINBOW PALADIN DRAGON?
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
PM
Sorry Tales, I think that might've been taken by one of the other members.. How about trying a Harpoon-Wielding Ninja Dragon with laser chainsaws for teeth? There's a 50/50 chance that's been taken already.

Oh my f***ing god.. They bet us to it..http://rebelwow.forumotion.net/character...le-t25.htm
PM
I will be the half chronus dragon-Ethereal mega power archmage knight that has the ability to warp space and time and use the power cosmic.

I take the form of a draconic footsoldier crackling with time magic and I could even go before the Titans created Azeroth, I was even there, I was the founder of the dragonflights, Alexstasta is my wife and Deathwing is my brother, I turned the blue dragon flight insane for my own aspirations for power.

Not to mention that I lead to the corruption of Sargeraes, it was me, not the Nathreziem, I did it to gain even more power, Illidan cut in and now I am warping illidan's actions to find Deathwing once more for I may consume all his power and recreate the demon soul but use it on the titans to absorb their powers.

/endGAYNESS
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
PM
I will be Half-Orc Half-Green Dragon. I began life as a simple dragon hatchling, able to transform into an Orc. After a shock storm, I was permanently reverted to my Orcish form, and I learnt to live with it. I lead a crusade against the Scourge and the Burning Legion, reluctently aiding the greedy Humans and the shady Night Elves. Right now I preside in Orgrimmar, under the title of Warchief, Thrall.

(I am considering actually posting up this profile..)
PM

The Mighty Morphin' Pally Rangers. We're half-paladins, half-druids who have found the perfect balance between Light and Nature. There's five of us (One of each Alliance race) and we combat the Shadow Command, which is made up of five opposing members of the Horde. They're actually half-warlocks, half-shamans, who place shadow totems all over the world in an indirect and ever-present scavenger-hunt-esque attempt to corrupt the leylines.

Each of us has an element, a color, a unique hairstyle, and an animal to morph to. Naturally, the Shadow Commandos are our opposites in every way, allowing for tortured relationships and plenty of angst.

If neccesary, we can all punch in a circle and, with the strength of our powers combined, summon Captain Azeroth. He's a green dragon in constant conflict with Overlord Sargeras, the evil mastermind supporting the Shadow Command.

(I want to be Jason. My Color is Red, I'm a human Male, I shoot fire from my eyes and I morph into a raptor. Also my hairstyle is the ponytail, so no one else take it.)
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!
PM
I'll be the pink one. Gnome, of course!
O snap here's some inspiration... of course we're not crushing eRPers or anything.

....OR ARE WE?
˜★Sketch Blog
Mighty morphing midget gnomes, unite!
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Mighty_Morp ... mes_UNITE/
PM
Well, I'm going to give myself the 'On topic post, thread derailment' award.
-proxeh-proxxi-pr0xx0rz-proxxanne-pro.x.x.x.-proxay-prawckzi-pr0kkles-proxxaganda-pr0kzimity-
[Verdantine] says: I've found eating things given to you by strange elves can lead to magical adventure and the loss of limbs!
PM
I had to see some of this first-hand, so I've posted this topic: http://rebelwow.forumotion.net/general-d...8.htm#5314
Hi... I'm the new guy.
PM
I'll make Roo over there, as a half gnome half dwarf who is secretly the dragon god of the colour red, but he actually is a frost demon too, he is stronger than other dragons demons and Sargeras was once his apprentice.

This topic kinda lost his meaning.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
PM
And I shall be a dragon of a green tint who turns into a troll with tusks that can come off and be used as clubs. I also have the abilites to shoot death beams from my fingertips leveling cities (Twas i that leveled stormwind...ME ALL ME MWAHAHAHA) and i also have complete control over the minds of the Aldor and there Scryar enemies making them fight for my enjoyment while secretly plotting to destroy There city with Rainbow coloured death breath (Also i made the black temple with an army of Goblins...LAZY goblins)
PM
I'll be a refridgerator. My normal attack will be "Dispense confectionaries/cooled beverages", akin to Auto Shot.

It's going to be great.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Now, now guy's we don't want to start a forum-war. So try and have -some- respect atleast. They may be totally messing up lore, but I don't think we want a bunch of their members coming over here and spamming our forums with stuff like. "Go suck lore's you know what." and other comments like that.

They can do what they want no matter how messed up it is. Just be glad your on a respectable server like this one, and not ones like that one.
PM
grembomb Wrote:Now, now guy's we don't want to start a forum-war. So try and have -some- respect atleast. They may be totally messing up lore, but I don't think we want a bunch of their members coming over here and spamming our forums with stuff like. "Go suck lore's you know what." and other comments like that.

They can do what they want no matter how messed up it is. Just be glad your on a respectable server like this one, and not ones like that one.

But...

But...

I... I wanted...

To be a... Fridge...

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM