05-19-2018 03:58 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 104
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Aethon
05-14-2018 08:43 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 3090
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98065
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80736
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 10:57 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 38037

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

-.-
I'm just saying, I'll know if they do by when they've created or posted a topic. I just don't like the idea that some of the players are that immature to stoop to the level of flaming someones forums for no apparent reason.
PM
Agreed. We aren't here to claim we're better than other servers, we just operate differently. People act like there is supposed to be some sort of war between private servers, but that's just asinine.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
PM
I think we all notice when flamers hits a forums, it happens to even the best guarded places. Same with immature people, you can find them everywhere.

/shrug
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Oh, I have no problem with any other servers, if they choose to play someones server they have the right to play it. All servers have a different way they operate and how they allow their players to choose what class they play. Now, we may allow them to apply for dragons but the process to become a dragon is very strict. Every class on this server has to be applied for. If we believe that they are not in depth with the lore of this certain specialty or class, we do not allow. It's just how we operate our server.
PM
Still, they're insulting us behind our backs. I'm not going to give any names here, but I must admit there are several grammar and spelling idiots on Rebel WoW, with little imagination. But please, refrain from insulting us behind our backs, since we've done nothing to provoke you. Thanks.

~Zamoonda

Quote:Oh, I have no problem with any other servers, if they choose to play someones server they have the right to play it. All servers have a different way they operate and how they allow their players to choose what class they play. Now, we may allow them to apply for dragons but the process to become a dragon is very strict. Every class on this server has to be applied for. If we believe that they are not in depth with the lore of this certain specialty or class, we do not allow. It's just how we operate our server.

Oh, I didn't even see Ecro there. He said pretty much everything.

Oh, and regarding them 'QQ Topics' They where created by a now-banned person that created over five topics, and if you looked closely, all the 'QQ' Topics where created by that very person, since this has spread everywhere and instead of simply wiping the Forums, we created a new one. Maybe you'll get a better impression here?

s1.zetaboards.com/Rebel/index ?

Edit: Oh and we seem to have been..hacked..by a person named Bolshe. Do you know him? He left on one of our Game Master's account forum names in the Complaint forum this:

"Bolshe was Here"

Edit2: My great pardons if this in any way in your view seemed offensive. And excuse me for resurrecting this topic. It's just I found an account name on several servers named 'Bolshe' but as I saw through threads, this 'Bolshe' was banned. So I'm abit confused.
PM
Yeah, we know Bolshe. Used to be here as well.
PM
Yeah. I believe he was 'Battletoad' on our forums, before he attempted to convince us some of our Game Masters are liars/attention seekers. Two hours later the server was hacked demanding 300 Dollars. Both amusing and..Uh, quite confusing. 'I was never really on your side' I wonder what he meant by that.
PM
No knowing really, I hear he has his own server now so I'm not sure why he'd spend his time trying to kill yours and demand money he'd never get.
PM
Of course he won't. But look at this.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Rebel/topic/1825949/1/#new

Do you know the URL to his site? I wonder if there's a reason of this there.
PM
Heh, I went over and read it as soon as I saw your post, we have you guys in a couple of our lists of other sites if people don't like ours. None of us (that I know of) know his server, or rather, we've made no attempt to find out. We never have been fond of the guy.
PM
Hehe. Alright. Cheers mate for helping.
PM
Kolam Wrote:'I was never really on your side'

Uh God. A little late but... He was trying to quote the Spy from Team Fortress 2. I read that post and he quoted him twice, and he had a balaclava ,cigarette and a suit. :|

Spy Wrote:"I never really was on your side."

edit: Bold'd Trying, because he was trying. He did not succeed.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Hahaha. I didn't read anything that was in the emote areas. He totally was.
PM
"Gentlemen..."

On another note. . .

This Bolshe person, isn't one of our members a GM for him? I'm only asking because if so I know who Bolshe is, vaguely.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Yes, Genekitty is.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM