Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
08-02-2018 10:18 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 81253
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 163
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 2981
Introduction Memphis
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3485
Hello Everyone
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 264

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

3 word game
that came from
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
PM
the deep blue
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
PM
sea of very
PM
...salty water and...
one eyed sharks
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
who liked to
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
PM
THE STORY SO FAR.

2 gnomes were going to the funeral of their beloved mother. They were thinking of a nice lunch because they were hungry so they going to restourant to eat some food. The name of the food was lumberjack steak which is imported from the glorious town of potatoes of the kingdom of broken dreams and very peculiar there was no king of the fields that had those lumberjack steaks. under the ground there were some overly zealous rebels which loved to dance all day on the dancefloor stars shining bright but they were in massive danger from the black Came an attack! from evil nachoes within your soul. which were also born from spite And tasted like... suncream coated chicken... which is bad for your health. and your nearly slough attitude which slingshotted your mom who delineated a childish Tauren rogue lacking common sense Fell down stairs and broke the frostmourne, then Arthas ..Thinks...gnomes..are.. very tasty, and Small and very handsome, but Thrall Begs to differ. however, Illidan said to Sylvanas that enkas is crazy as well as Trying to give The carnivorous mouse.. who slayed a Giant...Blue...dragon who just ate a little gnome and his stomache was boiling so the mouse killed the pepto bismol And took advantage of the maiden. The girl took... a long look At..a..sexy.. large plump ogre ..Had.a.big.. cabbage, which prevailed over the gods Who insisted He needed a bath In pig lard To marinade him Only so he score with a gender confused dwarf Who was hairless and thusly exiled from two continents and tavern rp from a canon But the cannon decided to shoot into a large gate to real Large Dwarf Females and oddly shaped lemons. Suddenly, twenty bandits came and attacked the fair stole all the expensive nose-shaped fruits then went to SPARTAAAAA because old meme is the COOL meme. But the other Scandinavian parachute was not very inanimate. But I digress, beyond the horizon...! lies a very sleepy old man holding a dead rat and a moose antler which came from smelled of rotten rabid pirates with apples for hands and pie on the poop deck Apples and bananas are not as the big fat blue cookie monster with his awesome and completely epic cookie cutter gadget. that had over 56 different functions. AND NINE THOUSAND people who don't particularly like mudkips instead liked delicious cupcakes made of bile but our King says we never voted for better flavors of slushie type products that involved muffins or something solid like those crumpets which are nicer when completely destroyated by some blue Resistance is futile zergling kinda creature that came from the deep blue sea of very salty water and one eyed sharks who liked to

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
drink mustard to
PM
avoid scurvy and
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
stay warm for
PM
every little bit
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
PM
of the seriously
PM
strange looking fruit.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
The fruit was
PM
in b4 sol.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate the person above you in one word. FlyingSquirrel 1,003 13,673 01-21-2015, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Your Character's Song [Game] Evaszion 254 9,744 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  Three word Story time! Noble 174 2,462 05-31-2014, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Whorak
  Spread The Love! (Forum game) Vladdy 130 2,754 05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Forever Alone [Forum Game] Loxmardin 23 795 05-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Paylonas