Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Aethon
09-22-2018 09:00 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 45
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Stealthscout
09-05-2018 03:04 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 81668
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 318
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3022
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3665

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

A WoW Model Viewer problem...
So, I thought I'd download WoW Model Viewer... Only to find that as soon as I tried to load up a character or NPC, it instantly exited out of it.

Any suggestions?

If it's any help I got version 5.09d.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
After 5 or more times of opening the application, it works. Wait for it to load completely.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
PM
Well, I've opened it atleast 20 times and waited atleast 10 minutes for my last one before trying again. :-/

What's weird is that it works on my other computer, which is a Windows XP and this one is a Vista...

Reckon it's the computers or something?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Hawk Wrote:So, I thought I'd download WoW Model Viewer... Only to find that as soon as I tried to load up a character or NPC, it instantly exited out of it.

Any suggestions?

If it's any help I got version 5.09d.
I had exactly the same problem you did.
I fixed it by using WOTLK Model Viewer (Chuanhsing's version)
You can grab it at http://www.wowmodelviewer.org/index.php ... elect&id=1
It's right up near the top of the list. Hope this helps. :)
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Do I need to change it into a WinRar file and extract it all?

I downloaded it and it had no progam to use. If that made sense.

EDIT: Or to better clarify, what should I open it with?
PM
http://www.7-zip.org/

Best thing I ever tried. I found a 2 Gb .7z file when I was looking for a training dvd. It turns out to be the whole 7 Gb dvd compressed into just 2. =D
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
I may seem like a complete noob when I ask this question, but..

"duurrh wut doez zis fing doo...?"

... No but seriously, what is it meant to do? XD
PM
Well it's the 7z archiving application. xD

It does just what it says it will. Don't think you necessarily need it to decompress the 7z archives. My WinRAR 3.71 works fine with that file and I don't have said application installed. Would you like me to upload it somewhere?

Oh an I just thought I'd let you know what it was. :P
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
Yeah, you don't have to change the file type as you should just be able to do "Right Click < Open With" and then choose WinRAR. But if ya want to use 7zip to open it, use the link Painkillah gave. :)
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Actually, I managed to find a much simpler solution.

- I went to http://www.wowprovider.com and downloaded the 6.0.3 version.
- It said some crap about the configuration being wrong so I just went to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en and downloaded the component. Now everything's peachy!

Thanks for the help guys! :mrgreen:
PM
Lol. That looks to me like the same version I linked to, but not in a 7 zip file. :P Glad you got it sorted mate. :)

lolwut?

Winrar has a .7z Extension. I know this cause well... I have downloaded games with auto installers...

But anyway just select winrar and it will open it.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Model United Nations of Azeroth DaveM 2 191 12-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: DaveM
  Wow model viewer question Erynn 2 224 01-31-2012, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Erynn
  Problem Solverz > My Little Pony Xigo 8 440 08-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Kepora
  Homestuck > Problem Solverz > MLP shotzy 10 2,983 08-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: CappnRob