Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36851
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97218
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39968
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31493
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25498

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

A farewell to our clothes...
Damn.. Your screenshots are scary. All I have is my In Character battle clothes and In Character normal clothes...
I'm level 37 and the highest item I have is like.. 21.. And thats a dagger. My armor fails =.=
PM
I know. >>

It is because I am as obsessive in game as I am in real life with clothes...Frightening..!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
Well, no offense intended, but I'm sure that around 75% of the world's population of women are either obsessed with clothes, or they're.... Addicted.

Like I said, no offense intended. It's a joke, don't hurt me! */panic attack, /hide*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
You'll have to include the 75% of the male population who won't look at a woman twice unless she is dressed in said obsessive clothing, hence the obsessiveness, I think.

This might explain why I slob about in overalls. And Maev's wardrobe wouldn't have impressed, I was tempted to keep him in starter gear for a while....
Live your own life; you die your own death
PM
... Point taken. Although personally, I don't look at their clothes...

But enough of derailing the topic! :P

Personally I like getting different clothing on different characters, but due to difficulty to get lots of bag space and the fact I can't be arsed to go out and grind clothes, it presents a bit of a problem. ^-^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
I'm obsessed with clothes, but real clothes.
WoW's clothes aren't even good looking enough to horde IMO
˜★Sketch Blog
I used to have so many clothes on Retail, but now I am a bit more practical. Just casual clothes and party clothes for each of my characters. Although in real life... lets just say I take A LOT of trips to the used clothes store. A LOT.
PM
Consignment and thrift ftw 8)
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A farewell. Doin' time on the inside. DrinkArizona 6 233 07-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Last Post: simianthief