11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3235
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

A wayfarer's greetings.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Marth, I am 23 years old and have never played an online-game that does not role-play. I do not mind any high rates in any servers as long as they do have Role-playing. I will raid and level and anything, but first and foremost am a social player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from The United States of America. My primary language is English. I also dabble in French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking up games with proper role-play. I used to play Rubies of Eventide, but the game was very out-dated and decided to try World of Warcraft instead. (A good thing too... Months after I left, Eventide got shut down)

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got many recommendations from friends on my X-fire In Game Messenger.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do pretty much all roleplays, except that my characters usually tend to roleplay in an Inn/Tavern, or they can be kind of over the edge.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Draenei Shamans are my favorites. First and Foremost, Draenei seem like the most calm characters, next to the Night Elves. Shaman because they are mainly in-tune with nature. I don't do horde Shamans because the horde characters are a little more violent by nature.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Only that you ban all *cough Trollers *cough .(People who ruin the Roleplay with random bull)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction required to make a server account appeals most to me. This makes it easier to avoid bots, and I can learn about other people who play before I log in.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would prefer to have a look around the servers first to see what kind of story would best suit this server. I have many pre-written stories ready, but most of them are of wayfarers.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None, the server seems very enjoyable.
PM
Welcome to the Server!

Hope to see you in game!
Can't wait to read your story either. =)
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.