08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 394
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2865
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85671
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2419
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Addons
Why not post it up on curse.com instead? It'd probably get more usage there; a lot of folks here don't like to heavily modify their games.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
I have, I just didnt update it anymore. Sence I quit retail, I'm telling you once you try this mod you will love it and never take it off. I just want to get it back into action on a server 'I' play on. Not Retail....
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
I have, I just didnt update it anymore. Sence I quit retail, I'm telling you once you try this mod you will love it and never take it off. I just want to get it back into action on a server 'I' play on. Not Retail....
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
Can you link the version on Curse, please?
PM
Can you link the version on Curse, please?
PM
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... r-mod.aspx
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... r-mod.aspx
It looks a bit guild-specific. I don't think this is the kind of thing we're looking for here as our addons are strictly roleplay-centered, but if someone else disagrees with me they're welcome to make their case.
PM
It looks a bit guild-specific. I don't think this is the kind of thing we're looking for here as our addons are strictly roleplay-centered, but if someone else disagrees with me they're welcome to make their case.
PM
Its not, The only thing that wont work is the guild map. I have to open that up to all guilds.
Its not, The only thing that wont work is the guild map. I have to open that up to all guilds.
I mean this as in it's not relevant to CotH. I realize you've worked hard on it, but that doesn't mean it belongs here.
PM
I mean this as in it's not relevant to CotH. I realize you've worked hard on it, but that doesn't mean it belongs here.
PM
Very well, if that how you feel, I'll recreate it and make it more "fiting" for CoTH. Thanks for you time Moose.
Very well, if that how you feel, I'll recreate it and make it more "fiting" for CoTH. Thanks for you time Moose.