08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Adventures of Mer, Men and Beastfolk in the Fourth Era
It'll probably be up before the end of the day.
When I have time to post/write it.
PM
Name: Val the Ashlander

Race: Dunmer, Ashlander

Appearance: A fairly tall Dunmer with a tattoo of a hand overing his left eye. His ashy hair hangs loose and is decorated with small beads, making slight clinking noises as he walks. His right eye is missing though, leaving only a filled in cavity of what was an eye socket, now covered with a bandage.

Faith: Azura and Sanguine.

Faction: Independent

Skills: Expert: Long blade
Journeyman: Restoration and Destruction
Apprentice: Speechcraft, Sneak and Security.
All with emphasis of magery.
Equipment: His stock equipment is a rather simple set of boiled netch leather, with the sigils of the Nerevarine. His blade is a minorly enchanted silver longsword, with the original pommel removed and replaced by a shard of raw glass. In his pack is a small set of thieves’ tools to make his job easier, as well as a few days’ worth of iron rations.

Posture, Manners and Speech: “Ah, outlander. I can tell you’ve never seen an ashlander before. What is it that intrigues you? My clothing? My manners? Or perhaps how I look over all? Sit back, friend, and let me tell you of myself and my people. Afterwards, you’ll be kind enough to buy me a drink… at the very least.”

The Dunmer seems to have a relaxed look about him, with no real sense of urgency. Confidence is apparent on his face as he eyes the various people around him; either casing them or being cautious. He rarely stands to his full height, preferring to lean or crouch about in a sneaky way.
PM
Quote:Name: Rajah, prefix and suffix changing depending on situation
Race: Cathay khajiit
Appearance: Fur with a red-golden hue though his chin is white and nose is dark, slitted eyes coloured orange as the center of a great bonfire. Usually has a white warpaint made of ash. He is broader and more stoutly built than your regular suthay-raht but is not as tall as most cathay. Three scars cross his nose, obviosly made by another khajiit.
Faith: Khajiiti pantheon; favouring Hircine, Hermorah and Kenarthi.
Faction: Tribe in Ne-Quin'al.
Skills:
Expert - Destruction (Fire)
Adept - Enchanting (Armour)
Apprentice - Sneak, Restoration, Alchemy (Cooking)
Equipment: Always wears a budi and lofty pants that stop just below the "knee". On his belt he carries a traditional scimitar along with a few pouches, slung over his shoulder rests a leather satchel. Rajah is rarely without moonsugar since he use it for religious offerings every night, keeping it hidden within the folds of his shawl.
Posture, Manners and Speech: Due to natural appearance, Rajah seems to wear a constant scowl and his raspy voice does adds to an aggressive image. He is essentially an observer, who choose to weigh his surrondings and options before speaking his mind, lacking a sense of urgency despite desperate situations. Rajah can also come off as distrusting towards elven races, especially bosmeri, which is very true. Actions also speak of a deep faith in his gods.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Last and most important question, GoogleDocs or thread here on CotH?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

PM
I will abstain from voting.

Are we starting out in a prison?
PM
Thread.

I have to deal with so many spreadsheets and documents as a GM. Docs is annoying.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
I have no idea how to use google docs, but I'm willing to learn. That said, I'm fine with forum RP.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Whatever works.
PM
Meh, going Swiss on this. (Neutral.) Go with whatever floats your boat.
PM
Thread it is, will be found somewhere in this off-topic forum during the following day/s. And yes, of course it will start out with a prison! And will it will be set during the Great War, so no White-Gold Concordant yet.

PM
THREAD CREATED!

And Dukica, you still haven't fixed your character sheet. Please follow the form I wrote with the skills, bumping down skills to fit the "pyramid".
Quote:Skills: (choose 1 skill the character is really good at, 2 skills the character is good at and 3 which the character are decent at, add specialization if there is any)
Aka: 1 Expert, 2 Adept, 3 Apprentice

PM
Fixed. Sorry for being herpa derpa derpy.
PM
No harm done, Dukica.
:D

PM
Also...

Dir'Nasud: "I can has khajiiti accent?"
Dukica: "Yes you can has silly cat."
PM
Sorry for the double post, but I must alert you that I accidentally wrote Nir'Nasud instead of Dir'Nasud. Fixed my post, now it's Bovel's turn.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Adventures of Link and... Kapre?? ImagenAshyun 2 243 09-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Happy fourth! Wuvvums 9 352 07-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  Mac Collecting Adventures with Sachiko SachikoMaeda 12 390 05-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Adventures in Offline CotHland SachikoMaeda 69 2,042 05-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Adventures in Morrowind? Binkleheimer 18 828 08-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Binkleheimer