The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alizarus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have played WoW since it came out, and last year I tried out RP. I have done some hardcore RP and such for almost 1 year on Retail. As a player I tend to blend in great, I am very social and friendly. Always on the look out for people to RP with and get to know.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania, moved to Norway at the age of 11. I have been in Norway for 8 years now.

Languages I can are Romanian, Norwegian & English. I can understand Danish and Swedish very good as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of my dad got WoW as a gift for me, since my father did not wish to buy it for me. Then, he had no other choice but get me a game card. There is where my WoW career started and where my life ended, hah. (Joke bout the, no life part... just pointing it out :D).

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I played for 1 year on Argent Dawn, RP European server on Retail. The RP was good, some strong RP and some nice guilds and community, but since there were so many on the server it was rather unorganized when it came down to RP. Last night I googled, best private RP server because I think that a private, well organized RP server is way better than a server with many trolls and such.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of RP. From a friendly chat with others, to fighting off thieves. I have some experience with military rp, political rp, crime rp, the Light follower and such was where I shined in RP as a young priest who was to bring hope and light to the people and the city of Stormwind (at that time, a civil war was on in Stormwind. After the death of the Lich King the Nobles created laws against the Argents in order to "kill off" their organization so army recruits would join the war effort against the Horde now that the Lich King was dead. The Argents did not like this, the masses took sides and a war started).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human- Priest/Paladin
- This because IC I like to help the people and the world, to bring balance to it and such.

As horde, I have not RP'd with a char yet but I am very interested in trying. I have always wondered how it would be if I was a kind, friendly intelligent orc or a maybe an undead?! I am more of a cat person, so I would not have to dig the backyard every morning to find the bones my dog stole while I was asleep!

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice organized RP community, with mature players OOC, and great RP IC.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming."

Thank you, so much... This was a major issue on the retail RP server...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story as in, IC story? If so, I wish to create my character and in the matter of a couple of days I will have his story ready :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome! Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules, policies, and Frequently Asked Questions. Also, take time to explore the site and wiki! You'll be glad you did!

I'd also suggest having a look at the step-by-step guide located here.

And remember; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!