The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alright,
All of my friends are leaving, and I feel no need staying here since whenever i'm on all I recieve is snarky remarks, and all I see is people whining, and I feel all of this negative energy on the server right now, and I feel no reason to waste anyones time by logging on every day just to sit in Stormwind city with nothing to do.

I don't know ,maybe it's just me having a bad day, but the people I used to enjoy stopped logging on, and packed their things up and left.

In before bitching, in before avoiding OOC drama.
I'm just saying there is no reason to be here, and I am now going to stop avoiding the question, Yes I am leaving, and no I am probabally not coming back.

Read this, insult me, yell at me for posting drama in the forums, whatever you like, i'm not coming back to check on this post.
Locked. Now is a good time to read up on How to Avoid OOC Drama, don't you think?
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alright, alright, listen here CotH. Maulbane 15 2,745 02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Diethe