The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Alriiight
Ok so right now I'm not sure whether to be amused or deeply concerned. I was talking on the Chat channel, can't even remember what about and mentioned the world hell, its an everyday word most people probably say it at least 20 times a day, and I get a warning from a GM about language. I think ok, move on feeling slightly bemused. A couple of minutes later we're discussing the illuminati and someone mentions how the Kirin Tor tabard has the All Seeing Eye on it, my natural response was 'Shit, i never realised xD' Now, I touch type and I type pretty much whatever sentence forms in my head as its formed so fair enough we're not allowed to swear and whatever my own feelings on such a rule, that slipped out by accident. I then get my account suspended for about five minutes. Naturally after that I'm a little irritated at the overly draconian measures and make a fairly innocent enough, joking remark, 'welcome to the police-state' upon returning to the channel. I then get a prompt account close-down without any warning.
I personally find that rather appalling, if that's how the GMs operate here then alright, fair enough guess i'll get over it and just be saddened at loosing out on what seems to be a immensely fun RP server. But seriously...come on xD We're here to have fun and roleplay not censor the way people express themselves.
Ok so right now I'm not sure whether to be amused or deeply concerned. I was talking on the Chat channel, can't even remember what about and mentioned the world hell, its an everyday word most people probably say it at least 20 times a day, and I get a warning from a GM about language. I think ok, move on feeling slightly bemused. A couple of minutes later we're discussing the illuminati and someone mentions how the Kirin Tor tabard has the All Seeing Eye on it, my natural response was 'Shit, i never realised xD' Now, I touch type and I type pretty much whatever sentence forms in my head as its formed so fair enough we're not allowed to swear and whatever my own feelings on such a rule, that slipped out by accident. I then get my account suspended for about five minutes. Naturally after that I'm a little irritated at the overly draconian measures and make a fairly innocent enough, joking remark, 'welcome to the police-state' upon returning to the channel. I then get a prompt account close-down without any warning.
I personally find that rather appalling, if that's how the GMs operate here then alright, fair enough guess i'll get over it and just be saddened at loosing out on what seems to be a immensely fun RP server. But seriously...come on xD We're here to have fun and roleplay not censor the way people express themselves.
Please read over the rules again. There are channels in which swearing is allowed. The ones you swore in are not those channels. Furthermore, your little joke, as you call it? People could take offense to that. You're basically critisizing how the server's run. It would have better been said in a PM, if you were unhappy with something.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Please read over the rules again. There are channels in which swearing is allowed. The ones you swore in are not those channels. Furthermore, your little joke, as you call it? People could take offense to that. You're basically critisizing how the server's run. It would have better been said in a PM, if you were unhappy with something.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
And I accept that and as I said, it slipped out. But getting my account closed, that's not a little over the top? Feel free to correct me.
And I accept that and as I said, it slipped out. But getting my account closed, that's not a little over the top? Feel free to correct me.
It isn't closed, it is suspended. You will be receiving a message within the next little bit.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
It isn't closed, it is suspended. You will be receiving a message within the next little bit.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I believe you forgot another instance, something about naming a character Andromache and using the f-word. *cue gasps!*

You received a kick, which was meant to be a warning, for cursing repeatedly, then a suspension for 'not knowing when to quit.' This suspension initially only last a few minutes, so you could hopefully comprehend that we really mean it when we have the Language and Maturity rules.

When you eventually log back in, you start spewing off rubbish about being a "Police State" system (for enforcing rules you agreed to abide by, no less). You, honestly, are not the type we wish to have. Please either learn to follow our rules and be respectful, or find another server. Otherwise, you will face a ban.

Edit: Feel free to send myself or Grakor456 a PM if you wish to discuss this.
I believe you forgot another instance, something about naming a character Andromache and using the f-word. *cue gasps!*

You received a kick, which was meant to be a warning, for cursing repeatedly, then a suspension for 'not knowing when to quit.' This suspension initially only last a few minutes, so you could hopefully comprehend that we really mean it when we have the Language and Maturity rules.

When you eventually log back in, you start spewing off rubbish about being a "Police State" system (for enforcing rules you agreed to abide by, no less). You, honestly, are not the type we wish to have. Please either learn to follow our rules and be respectful, or find another server. Otherwise, you will face a ban.

Edit: Feel free to send myself or Grakor456 a PM if you wish to discuss this.