11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 603
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3853
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87708
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3226
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3476

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Aminar's Guide to Warlocks and Warlockery
/Agree with everything Nexusphere said, it's all good advice.

Also, never heard about the smelling taint thing, would be good to look into.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Can mages sence warlocks/other mages?
PM
Can mages sence warlocks/other mages?
PM
Interesting subject, I've started RP as a blood elf warlock for quite a few days and it went smoothly, although I don't have to conceal as an elf well I don't show off as well. The tips into the guide where quite helpful, so... thanks!
Concerning the smelling thing, I don't really think mages can ''smell'', perhaps sense but not quite sure.
PM
Interesting subject, I've started RP as a blood elf warlock for quite a few days and it went smoothly, although I don't have to conceal as an elf well I don't show off as well. The tips into the guide where quite helpful, so... thanks!
Concerning the smelling thing, I don't really think mages can ''smell'', perhaps sense but not quite sure.
PM
Swimer94 Wrote:Interesting subject, I've started RP as a blood elf warlock for quite a few days and it went smoothly, although I don't have to conceal as an elf well I don't show off as well. The tips into the guide where quite helpful, so... thanks!

Yeah, I'm not quite sure if mages can smell fel energy either. Some maybe use it as a figure of speech? Like... "I smell the evil of a warlock in the air."
PM
Swimer94 Wrote:Interesting subject, I've started RP as a blood elf warlock for quite a few days and it went smoothly, although I don't have to conceal as an elf well I don't show off as well. The tips into the guide where quite helpful, so... thanks!

Yeah, I'm not quite sure if mages can smell fel energy either. Some maybe use it as a figure of speech? Like... "I smell the evil of a warlock in the air."
PM
ForsakenSoul Wrote:Can mages sence warlocks/other mages?

From what I gather, they can't.

However, it appears that Tauren and Night Elves can sense the Fel.
ForsakenSoul Wrote:Can mages sence warlocks/other mages?

From what I gather, they can't.

However, it appears that Tauren and Night Elves can sense the Fel.
Tauren can smell the taint of any magic on at least High Elves. I don't know if Night Epves can, since I've never really seen that written anywhere.
PM
Tauren can smell the taint of any magic on at least High Elves. I don't know if Night Epves can, since I've never really seen that written anywhere.
PM
Bump for Rodrir!

If this could be added to the "Articles and Guides" section, it'd be really helpful!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Variant Classes - Official Guide BountyHunter 14 2,485 10-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Honor Among Thieves - A Guide to Rogues and Trickery Kiffles 8 2,640 03-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Renegade
  A Humble Guide to Druids Delta 10 2,841 02-28-2012, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Victory Over The Scarlet Crusade (DK Questline Guide) Delta 2 1,460 03-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  [PENDING REWRITE] The Nature People - A Guide to Druids and Druidism Dilly 24 7,181 11-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel