08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 361
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2658
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85271
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2227
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3396

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

An Apology.
From what I hear around the servers people stare at my absence posts and think "He's just going to com back tomorrow." More often then not, that's true! But at the same time it's false. I write those posts not because "You'll never see me for x amount of days." but more of "Don't come poking me for rp for x amount of days. If I want to rp, I will, but otherwise don't poke me on skype for it."

Many of you are probably thinking "Why didn't you say that in the first place!?" The reason? I didn't know how. To be honest I had no idea what I truly meant when I write those posts, and I had forgotten until I wrote this most recent one that I never actually explained it. During my ban I figured out why I wrote the posts, and I apologize for not saying so sooner.

I also heard people say they think I make those posts because I want to make people feel guilty. No. Just no. That is not who I am. I -never- make a post to make someone feel guilty. I did it once during my first year here and I hated myself for it. That is something I just never do, and I once more apologize if any one thought as such.

And lastly, no, I don't like drama. I don't try to horde it. I try to stay away from it. More often then not I just leave an rp not because I'm getting frustrated with it, but because I feel myself growing too attached and emotional for what is going on. Sometimes I don't even realize it and when I do tension has already started. Drama has started to go IC to OOC. For that I also apologize.

I don't like drama. I don't like making people feel bad or guilty, and my posts are made to let people know not to poke me for rp for a while. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

-Kage
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kage's post:
  • GeneralDefyre
PM
..While I type this in the state of hangover, I reassure you it's fine really. I pretty much make absence posts with the same thought process.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • GeneralDefyre
PM
You don't need to make an absence post. If you don't feel like RPing, just tell whoever asks you. I don't know the reasoning behind so many absence posts but I can think people get tired of seeing so many absence posts coming from someone that just doesn't leave at all or is back in a few days. Absence posts are good only when you're actually leaving and coming back after a few months or something. Not when you go for like 1 week or something. Absence posts can give people the impression that you're looking for attention. But I think you are not, are you?

I personally didn't hear anyone talking about your absence posts. Even tho I noticed them and I never know when you are here or not.
[-] The following 4 users Like Sorum's post:
  • Xigo, ImagenAshyun, Bingles, GeneralDefyre
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Big Bingles Apology Bingles 13 337 10-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  An Apology DiesUltime 0 171 03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DiesUltime
  An apology and temporary farwell to TECH and the Academy. Ghardiak 3 229 01-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Ghardiak
  Apology Varithos 3 314 01-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Bunderdone