11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Art thread!
:O

*squeals at Moos*

Anyways. I have a 10-minutes-thingy black 'n' white Night Elf doodle thingy for you.

Spoiler:
KRETOL'S GAME

Spoiler:
[Image: blacknwhite.png]

It's ugly. D:
Dilnikas, your art is getting so much better than it was. Don't bash yourself. You've improved a lot, and it's going in a good direction.

Today, I sketched and lined a picture of Therai with a shadowfiend. The image quality is crappy because I took it with a webcam, but I think it turned out well.

[Image: TheraiandShadowfiend.png]
PM
That looks really good, and webcams and photos and such can ruin some of the pictures :o
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: Trollface_HD.jpg]

You destroy my home, you capture my child, and you murder those I hold dear.

You will pay for what you have done. You will pay dearly.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
[joke]OMG, Kiffles!

It's Piken and Babs' love child after telling him "no" for the first time![/joke]
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
Those eyes look -so- creepy.
...Can you guess what this is? Without looking at it first?

Spoiler:
[Image: narhagfirst.png]
NARHOGGER! :D Thank you very much for plaguing my mind, mister Troll. >:V

Same Cressy, same.

EDIT: Seriously, Trolls are impossible to draw. D: Except for Kiffles and Sheppard. Those two can draw anything. >:V
Hello guys!

These are probably the best pictures I have stored on the computer! But, there are quite a few, so I'm spoiler'ing it.

Spoiler:
[Image: This_is_SPARTAAAAAAAAA_by_ChilledTe.jpg]
Tribute to 300.

[Image: VictoryExclamation.jpg]
Inspired by RP on Moon Guard. Good times. Good times...

[Image: InvaderZimFanArt_by_ChilledTechnolo.jpg]
Invader Zim fan art. Because I love and admire Gir's brain.

[Image: USMC_by_ChilledTechnology.jpg]
Inspired from an amazing photo.

[Image: Ryokio_uncolored__by_ChilledTechnol.jpg]
Requested OC from a friend of mine.

[Image: DreamCiley.jpg]
The result of more forum RP. Also good times.

[Image: Rise_by_ChilledTechnology.jpg]
My take on the dead rising.

[Image: Sindavien_by_ChilledTechnology.jpg]
It had to be done!

[Image: Interrupted.jpg]
My attempt at coloring in art on the computer.
There's a very special place for the likes of you. May you find it quickly.
PM
Now, I didn't draw this. In fact, all I did do was the text and coloring the background which as you can tell was easy. However, I felt I should post it and explain my absence in doing so.

Recently, my boyfriend was... Placed in a psych ward. He didn't try to off himself or anything stupid like that and I'd really rather not go into details. I wanted to give him something REALLY cute that I felt would explain my love for him when he gets out. And this was the result. My lovely friend Mei and one of her friends drew Josh and I based off of a DA Stock pic I saw, but it was a straight couple. So they redrew it and the bottom was the result.

I had already told them I wanted to use those lyrics (I made a few changes, but it's still Umbrella by Rihanna. He LOVES that song) And thus this was born.

Sorry for rambling! I just felt like I needed to post this :]

Spoiler:
[Image: UMBRELLAELLAEHEHEH.jpg]
PM
[Image: smalltard2.jpg]

CRESSY AND SAS ARE CALLED TOGETHER TO SAVE THE SERVER FROM NEWBS...

"BAN HAMMUHS ACTIVATE!"
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
when i want (never) i do manage to get some nice stuff done. haven't drawn anything in a good time now, but hey, look at this!

[Image: muitodoido.jpg]

did that during one of my Operational Systems classes at college. Thanks to GIMP, a good mouse and some textures, here's the final product:

[Image: muitodoido2.jpg]

i look at it and i feel proud of it. Why? Because it was the first (and probably will remain the only) time i managed to draw something using just a mouse

i also got a load of old stuff (by old at least 5 years old or more), might as well scan it someday and show you guys
Don't let evil bunny achieve world domination!
PM
[Image: pic2.jpg]

[Image: pic3.jpg]

I have been experimenting as of late with trying to learn anime based styles of drawing which of course will take vast quantities of time but eventually I feel I'll manage to get a firm grasp. Here are a couple of things I had done about a week ago!

[Image: HPIM0855.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0850.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0854.jpg]

As for this.. I view it as more of a personalized style than anything. Usually if I had nothing better do to while attending school I would take to drawing on my arm and this was the end result one day. It had gotten a great deal of feedback from other students that seemed to take interest.
PM
I really love the tribal marks Kilthilanos, and the color use for that matter. Heh, it makes me think back on that one time when I was on vacation in Egypt, and I painted a flaming skull on my hand. Good times...

Anyhow, again, I bring artz! Just a small gift to Loxy in a way of me saying "I had a great time RPing with ya, and congratulations on becoming a GM!".

Warning: Nudity!

Spoiler:
[Image: WordsForgotten.jpg]

Oh yeah, for everyone who responded with one of their chars as love interest in Loxy's little "looking for romance" topic...

Ha! El totally bagged her suckas! /boast
...Sheppard. I just shot water out of my nose from lolzing too hard. XD Way to go. lolol.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
Cressy Wrote:...Sheppard. I just shot water out of my nose from lolzing too hard. XD Way to go. lolol.
Now I can die a happy gal >:D