11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Art thread!
Random sharing. Didn't draw this, but it served as a concept mental-picture for Lim.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2mryvyh.jpg]
PM
Here's a dwarf sketch. Colored it a little so it doesn't look too boring.
Spoiler:
[Image: Dwarf1.jpg]
All we are is dust in the wind...
PM
Those are really good, Kraegor. I'm jealous. :x

Anyways!

There's a (fail) picture waitin' for joo below. It even has a story! :3

Spoiler:
[Image: df1uf.png]
Once upon a time, there was a Dilnikas. One day, the Dilnikas was sitting around, doing stuff on the computer. He was really bored, so he opened that stinky MSN window and gazed at his lame display name (It was "Dilnikas"). And so, he decided to change it. The Dilnikas sat like that for an hour or so, and only then a brilliant idea boomslammed his head! Why not change it to The Dillyfool?! It's lamishly classy and all that! And he did. Many months passed, new display names came and went. Only recently has the Dilnikas decided to turn The Dillyfool into an actual character! After lots of thinking and derpin', he finally got to faildrawing it! And here there lie the result in front of thine eyes.

Spoiler:
And no, it's not me, it's a lolcharacter. :c
Yes, you are. I already told you, this is amazing. :3
Probably the most failed pic in this thread Yay! of course, I'm talking about the drawing i made...

Failed tree, and also my 6 year old brother took my colors when i was finishing that tree... But here he is, Drakmian in all his yellow and black glory... Looks like drawn by a 12 year old, but I'm 17 so... Yeah...

Spoiler:
[Image: drakz.jpg]

That is what happens when a bored Nekronos has no electricity...
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
PM
Hmm, Nice, I think I might post here the "art" I'm trying to create in Paint(Yeah, you heard me! I do not use photoshop or any of that fancy stuff!) I don't think it looks THAT bad...
Spoiler:
[Image: Humano-1.jpg]
YEah, no straight lines, I'm not very good with a mouse.
Going to humanize it later, too bored to do that now
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
PM
*falls from the sky*

*hits ground*

*smirks*

*blacks out*

Spoiler:
[Image: draeneisketch.png]
Draenei sketch!

[Image: reali.png]
Human sketch!

[Image: womanheadsketch.png]
Another human sketch!

Yep, I'mma make more of sketches like these from now on. Better practice then real pictures that take an eternity to draw!
What's this?

Scout is making a full-length animation, complete with plot, characters, dialogue and explosions! It's currently still in production, and should be done by either the end of this week or next week. But, in the mean time, here are some "promotional renders" to tide you over and demonstrate to you how truly epic it all will be.

Spoiler:
[Image: Promo1.png]

[Image: Promo2.png]

[Image: Promo3.png]

When it's done, I'll post it to YouTube for all to see.
PM
[attachment=0]

lolisuck

Math class was boring me senseless and I thought I should spend my time doing something creative. This was the result! Although I'm not overly pleased with it, at least I had fun making it. I'm the kind of person who don't collect special pencils to draw with but use the standard pencil and then use my fingers to soften the lines out. So my fingertips were grey when I was done. All the shading was done that way.

And I was going, quietly for myself; "Rubby, rubby, rubby, rubby... Shading, shading, shading, shading..." while I was applying the shading.

My classmates told me I looked stupid while I was drawing, though. I was sitting and rubbing myself in the face (thus also getting some of the grey from my fingertips in my face) to feel the features since I couldn't find a mirror that I could handily access.
PM
Epic, 'nuff said. Any who say else will face my [Spoon]!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
A scratch-on of my draenei warrior character. No better way of showing that little charm than beating someone up with a rolling pin, mwahah.

Spoiler:
[Image: Kraana_the_Berserker_by_angorianka.jpg]
[Image: dE74.gif]
PM
It's time to give this lovely thread a nice, big bump.

Anyways, so. My cousin asked me to draw something Avatar-ish for her... (What a fool. Me? Drawing?) And so, with the impressions from yesterday still floating in my head... (The most horrible place of all.)

...I made this. (Greatest spawn of the devil king and banshee queen.)

Spoiler:
HAY, DO YOU MIND, YOU ANNOYING VOICE, YOU, I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POST HERE.

Spoiler:
[Image: avatareyessmall.png]

I kinda like it. ._. And yeah, the reference I used!

Spoiler:
[Image: Avatar2.jpg]

Yus, I made the whole thing more cat-like and whatnot. I also went lolreference.
Awsome Dilly Awsome, you really did improve!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
[Image: ticktickboom.png]

We're going 'til the world stops turning,
while we burn it to the ground tonight!
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Nickelback! <3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM