11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Art thread!
[Image: hooman-1.jpg]

..Pfft. My go at a hoomann...

Chh. My scanner made the top all blurry..Oh well!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
I like how you shaded the drawing~

Edit: I doodled in paint just now.

Spoiler:
[Image: o7kt91.png]

Fatty <3
[Image: NicoleDrawingPhoto.jpg]

This is Nicole. She's a science fiction character of mine. Fun mercenary character.

I spent a lot of time working on this and then my brother threatened to put a box of pizza on it and I just about bit his head off. That wasn't fun.

I swear, I get better at drawing every time I do it...

Apologies for crappy quality. The picture is too big for a scanner, so I used my friend's iPhone camera.
PM
[Image: bewbakin-1.png]

Boredom struck. So I tried my hand at model manipulation. :3 T'was quite fun, actually.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
That is so adorable!

I wonder, has anyone ever made custom models for WoW to put in the Pservers? I can imagine it would be harder than ragnarok online given that they use sprites and all.

Oh, and I decided to doodle in paint some:

Spoiler:
[Image: 1z3qgz5.png]

[Image: vhc8dx.png]

[Image: 1zwsyh.png]
I wish I could do model manipulation. I don't know if you need some sort of special program but on WMV clicking the button does nothing for me. ._.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
It's not that hard to do if you have Photoshop and a decent knowledge of the program. It's a lot of cutting/pasting different models together and editing facial features and the like with the liquify tool. :B

If you wanna see some processes on it, check out TheDekret and AvannTethialla.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
God bless the liquefy tool. It's amazing the things that you can do with a little diligence and some knowledge of the tool.

A few years back on Feathermoon, I started a make-believe line of clothes for one of our more notorious players. It was mostly for giggles, but it ended up being somewhat popular. We expanded the line with loungewear and asked one of the more iconic Horde players to be our model. It was pretty fun!
Spoiler:
[Image: ebon-ad.png]

And, later, I made this as a joke for one of my Horde guild's members. He's a nice gentleman (a little absent-minded, but still adorable) and was talking about how much he loves his hog. I trimmed out a lot of excess boomkin fluff to make the jacket fit.
Spoiler:
[Image: odh-truidanleather2522Pop.png]

Between the two, 'bout a half hour of effort (aside from the time spent Googling potential images to manipulate). Pretty easy and fun.
Aw, man, those are awesome. So awesome. x3
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
PM
Finished product!
Spoiler:
[Image: UtenaAnthy_FINAL.jpg]
before u say i am stoling this tesseract let me explain to u a thing
Since WoW is a bit of a new thing to me, I've been looking at some of the stuff and drawing things that are semi-inspired by WoW.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2lw0jnr.png]

Voodoo thing, mostly I was drawing this for Rigley. I did draw a voodoo gnome for him awhile back as well.

[Image: 24f9r0m.png]

And that one is obviously undead c:
You guys are making me miss my tablet! ;-;

I have a hard time finishing pictures, so most of 'em are pretty sketchy, but here's some of my old WoW-related stuff! These two are the most recent.

Spoiler:
[Image: charlie2.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: caliportrait.jpg]
<- also my icon.
PM
Esper Wrote:You guys are making me miss my tablet! ;-;

I have a hard time finishing pictures, so most of 'em are pretty sketchy, but here's some of my old WoW-related stuff! These two are the most recent.

Spoiler:
[Image: charlie2.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: caliportrait.jpg]
<- also my icon.

...Wow. Those are amazing! The Draenei especially. I've been taking art classes for about two years, yet I -still- suck. I hold my pencil like a freak, though. That might explain it. LOL
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
PM
I use my tablet mostly for MSPaint, all my other work is done by mouse, like the animations, or pencil sketches c:

Depending on what you want out of a tablet they can be pretty cheap. Mine was $60, and I bought another one like it for even less.
Well I still technically -have- a tablet, but I lost my pen when I moved into my new place - so currently it's just serving as a really expensive placemat.
PM