11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Art thread!
Spoiler:
[Image: Blaiduem.png]

LOLICANTDRAW

The last time I drew with a tablet was ages ago.

Also;

Spoiler:
'Tis a painting I made four years ago. Found it yesterday. Decided to do stuff to it because it looks so damn ugly. x3

... Pic taken with a crappy phone.

[Image: mandn.jpg]
Good lord, these WoW manips are fun to do.

[Image: htxvyh.png]

Made while listening to "Keep Breathing" by that Ingrid Michaelson ladyperson. I guess I have a thing for playing characters who end up in mid-life crisis situations durhur.

But yeah. :O These are fun. Anyone has any suggestions for any, let me know. I wanna do moar of 'em while I have some free time. You can even ask me to do one of your character. :B
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
MANY of you have perhaps thought the following at least once in your lifetime.

"Man, I wish Scout would post up one of those animations he keeps saying he's making."

I come to you with a solution! While this may not be the big animation I'm working on, it is indeed an animation, and a longer one at that. So, I propose that you view it, in order to tide you over until the big long epic one is complete this summer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoeCpz49kk[/youtube]
PM
[Image: Terant_Sin__reial_by_PiesOfGod.jpg]

I finally finished that picture for Terant! And yeah, the link to the dA page is in the picture. Regardless, I hope you like it!

PiesOfGod on deviantArt Wrote:Well, I finally finished it!

A friend from my Roleplaying server asked me to draw a picture of his Blood Elf, Terant Sin'reial. I agreed, since this is pretty much my first request! /glee

I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Note: Terant is usually wearing Blood Knight armour. Due to general laziness and lack of effort, I drew him out of armour. 'Twas quite fun to draw it, and though it took over a week of on-then-off-again drawing, I would definitely do so again.

Here's to you, Terant!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
Scout Wrote:MANY of you have perhaps thought the following at least once in your lifetime.

"Man, I wish Scout would post up one of those animations he keeps saying he's making."

I come to you with a solution! While this may not be the big animation I'm working on, it is indeed an animation, and a longer one at that. So, I propose that you view it, in order to tide you over until the big long epic one is complete this summer.
Man, that's nice! Very nice! Is this one made for a game or anything? 'cause the world is seriously lacking good space sims already... :)
Hehe, it would be cool if it were for a game. However, it's not really for anything right now, other than kind of fleshing out my science fiction setting. The models I make aren't really game-friendly, as much as I'd like to put them in a game.

(scout wants a known space mod for freelancer)
PM
So, inspired by Wuvvums, I drew some quick sketches of younger versions of some characters!

Spoiler:
[Image: youngversions.jpg]

For some reason, only Surienna and Lucentio ended up being kids. Ktar, Axjaya, and Kadhras look more like teenagers to me.

Something about that drawing makes me love the idea of Surienna as a kid. Because she was a horrid little ankle-biter. xD

Speaking of!

Warning: Drawing contains extreme gore and bad proportions. View at your own risk.

Spoiler:
[Image: surrybloody.jpg]

A quote of Surry's from an RP with Tarania: "Let's remind them that there are monsters in this forest. Let's remind them why they fear the darkness of night..."
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
PM
All our characters should get kiddified. :3
Yeeeah. You know the kid that's got skull facepaint, and says "I LOIK TOITLES" in that video of a live news report? If he had red-hair that'd be Rensin as a kid. No need for illustrations... unless...

*Goes to do something horrible.*
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Spoiler:
[Image: RUNSAN.jpg]

*Dusts hands together* I think I beat my record time on making that one.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Rensin that is horrifying...

...ly awesome.
Alright. I tried. Gnome chilluns are hard to draw, considering Gnomes...all look like chilluns anyway.

[Image: 256haj5.png]

Babs was teh shy when she was little.
... D'awww.
Kiffles Wrote:Alright. I tried. Gnome chilluns are hard to draw, considering Gnomes...all look like chilluns anyway.

[Image: 256haj5.png]

Babs was teh shy when she was little.

Mai gawd. It's a CUTE GNOME!
Dulche et decorum est.Pro patria muori.

[Image: awawwaw.gif]

Only in death...
I've been doing some photoshopping. Quick work really.
Spoiler:
[Image: 124dk.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 1q124.jpg]
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
PM